Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Two words for him today "AWESOME & HANDSOME" :heart:

And Overall bogum did a great job as MC today .. though some parts he looks abit nervous but he still did the best   .... and really love to hear his singing voice ... he has nice voice indeed ... hope to hear more in future .. 

Okay thanks all for the update today ... good night :) .. 

• Like 11

9 hours ago, in00022 said:

Two words for him today "AWESOME & HANDSOME" :heart:

And Overall bogum did a great job as MC today .. though some parts he looks abit nervous but he still did the best   .... and really love to hear his singing voice ... he has nice voice indeed ... hope to hear more in future .. 

Okay thanks all for the update today ... good night :) .. 

Could I imitate you to give him 3 words = "Capable, Likable, and Reliable" :wub:...Proud to be one of Park Bo Gum's fanclub and Park Bo Gum is really worth to be appreciated. 

PS. Before today After I knew Park Bo Gum will be an MC for KBS Song Festival2016, I have slightly watched MCing Parts in a few Song Festival from 3 main channels, I found out several guest MCs(not professional MCs who work in this area almost every day) did MCing not naturally or nervously because Song Festival would have many schedules and long statements to do MCing with. Some guest MCs could not look at camera or audiences because they lowed their head to read scripts that they can't remember all the time. 

Today Park Bo Gum has done amazingly from his preparation on scripts and songs, his natural gestures, and his prompt problem solving in Live program. 

• Like 11

2016 KBS Gayo Festival

kbs6.jpg

Source: Nate

1. [+643, -33] Park Bogum proves he's got the acting chops. Never once looked at his script and he seemed to have memorized all the idol names because he never got them mixed up or wrong. Very professional.

2. [+641, -73] Seolhyun still lacks a lot of MCing skills.. maybe she was too nervous? She looked so stiff, her pronunciation too!!

3. [+520, -63] Seolhyun, please don't ever MC again in the future~~ her MCing is the type that brings down the mood of the show ㅠㅠ Bogum had to carry her

4. [+50, -7] Everything was great but... Seolhyun's tonality and pronunciation leave much to be desired ㅠㅠㅠ Bogum worked super hard though!!! Seolhyun-ssi, please don't MC again ㅠㅠㅠ she just looked like she was off doing her own thing. Out of consideration for the eyes and ears of the viewers, don't do it.. ㅠㅠ The mood just drops every time she comes up to say something... it's not a hate comment, just the opinion of a viewer

5. [+37, -14] Seolhyun was like a robot up there... so unnatural and stiff. She may be popular but MCing is not for her quite yet.

6. [+37, -6] Can Seolhyun please look forward at the camera!!

7. [+27, -14] Park Bogum's a good MC.. Seolhyun's pretty and did well but maybe Park Bogum was too natural that it made Seolhyun sound like she was reading out of a textbook

8. [+25, -8] Thought Seolhyun was reading out of a textbook...

http://dlvr.it/N04nb0 

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

2016 KBS Gayo Festival

kbs6.jpg

Source: Nate

1. [+643, -33] Park Bogum proves he's got the acting chops. Never once looked at his script and he seemed to have memorized all the idol names because he never got them mixed up or wrong. Very professional.

2. [+641, -73] Seolhyun still lacks a lot of MCing skills.. maybe she was too nervous? She looked so stiff, her pronunciation too!!

3. [+520, -63] Seolhyun, please don't ever MC again in the future~~ her MCing is the type that brings down the mood of the show ㅠㅠ Bogum had to carry her

4. [+50, -7] Everything was great but... Seolhyun's tonality and pronunciation leave much to be desired ㅠㅠㅠ Bogum worked super hard though!!! Seolhyun-ssi, please don't MC again ㅠㅠㅠ she just looked like she was off doing her own thing. Out of consideration for the eyes and ears of the viewers, don't do it.. ㅠㅠ The mood just drops every time she comes up to say something... it's not a hate comment, just the opinion of a viewer

5. [+37, -14] Seolhyun was like a robot up there... so unnatural and stiff. She may be popular but MCing is not for her quite yet.

6. [+37, -6] Can Seolhyun please look forward at the camera!!

7. [+27, -14] Park Bogum's a good MC.. Seolhyun's pretty and did well but maybe Park Bogum was too natural that it made Seolhyun sound like she was reading out of a textbook

8. [+25, -8] Thought Seolhyun was reading out of a textbook...

http://dlvr.it/N04nb0 

! A proud fan here, uri cutir pie did an amazing job! poor Seolhyun

• Like 7

7 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Lol Seolhyun teasing Bogum about being too focused on Red Velvet performing. You go girl :grin:

@bogumalltheway CNBLUE is a band I love so much. O love their songs. Same with FT.Island(a band too, same agency).

Omg are u me? Hehe. I have loved fti since they were monster rookies. Same with cnb since they started in japan. 

I sadly didnt finish watching the show. Internet died on me before part2 could atart. Thank god shinhwa also finished before that.

• Like 5

it's 3 a.m here and i have 2 more pages to go  haha. I went out  last night and couldn't watch uri Bogummy emceeing and now i've got a lot to  catch up :sweatingbullets:. I'm still enjoying myself reading all of your posts. Thank you chingus for the chats and pics and clips you've shared ^o^. Everytime i see uri cutie pie, my jaws drop, he was  insanely handsome last night omg TToTT. Tonight i know that i will sleep safe and sound with sweet dream full of uri Bogummy *v*. Thank you all again for the updates, you ladies are the beeeest b(^o^)d.

oh and i'm sorry if the next morning you wake up and log in the forum and are blown away by the notifications cuz i was like hitting the like button for almost all of the posts :sweatingbullets:. Sorry if it disturbs you :'(. 

• Like 10

7 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Shinhwa is next...*drops everything*  time to fangirl..

Ericcccccccccc.....

Sorry to cut your post, but are you a Shinhwa fan or an Eric fan? hehehehe!!! 

7 hours ago, MichelleBG said:

Thanks dear!!! Yonghwa, you did a great job!! give you 100 marks!! Full Score!!

This Eric is the leader of Shinhwa!!! An Idol group lasted for 18 years if i am not mistaken.... Eric is the CEO for Shinhwa company too... 

They started since 1998, and yes wow..he is a Co-Ceo of Shinhwa Company... my gosh i'm a happy fan...

Can I just say that I can't get enough of Park Bogum...I even told my husband how great he is in MC-ing..I mean is he for REAL? he is not even looking at his cue card...what's up with that? 

it was great night for me...Seeing Bogum being so irresistible ..hay *swoon*...and watching Shinhwa with their live performance..slayed....

• Like 7

Seolhyun's IG update 

Trans: Bogum-ssi, I think we look alike.

I'm not sure if that's correct as I used Google Trans (*sigh*the struggle of an Intl fan).

@moca_hanzel yes, I'm a fan. Nice to see a fellow fan here. Hehe..

@Tu_riddle aiyooo..don't apologise. Have fun back reading. Hope you join in the fun next time. :)

• Like 8

@mellinadear yeah... makes me happy...hope that someday Shinhwa and Park Bogum would have a project together, i think they would really adore him heheheh...

CONGRATULATIONS you guys...I was shocked to see how many pages was added since my last post last night hehehehehe!!! 

I'm loving his look on both parts , the black suit made him look sexy and the white made him look dreamy...

• Like 8

@mellinadear, thanks for sharing the comments. Bogum did a very good job last night and he deserves all the praise. Another successful hosting event for him! I didn't think that Seolhyun did that bad last night, but she still has lots of room for improvement though :)

Bogum Fashion during KBS Gayo Festival rehearsel

Credit to : THEONE, GUM_ME_LIGHT, Park BoGum International Fans

C00jGiEXgAAktRp.jpg

C00jGhgXgAIDoo_.jpg

C0zznGaUUAA_SSg.jpg

C00Fm2ZUcAA0MBI.jpg

C00Fm2oUkAAsQL_.jpg

• Like 7