Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@WendyHo thanks for the info. I'm happy that he is now less busy and can spend time with his friends and enjoy himself.

@mellinadear I read this blogger's recaps for BG 1n2d episodes. She/he is totally smitten with him and about the part that you posted, it's a very good reminder for all of us to be considerate of others feelings. 

Now that it's holidays, I have more time to read and check different blogs. Few days ago I was reading kfangurl's post about MDBC and came upon her post about BG. The post is mostly just BG photos in one place but the most interesting part was the comments. If anyone has time, I really recommend reading them, full of praise and admiration for BG's acting, personality, dramas...

https://thefangirlverdict.com/2016/09/16/newly-taken-with-park-bo-gum/

I can't wait to see BG tomorrow 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, WendyHo said:

Hi everyone...a bit of snippet on Bogum in Seoul. He is bowling with Hyeri now. My youngest daughter who is in Seoul are watching them...lol.

oh my god??? really???? thanks for the information i am happy that he is spending his time with his friend. More update please. Your youngest daughter is so lucky to see him. No fans spotted them?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

I'd prefer a picture isn't posted for the sake of privacy. Let him have fun with friends. 

I'm so excited for KBS music festival tomorrow. I can't wait and I hope Seolhyun does well (knetz and some inetz can be scary).

totally agree with you. We do not need to see the pictures. Let uri cutie pie has his privacy. He is meeting up his friend that is good enough to know. 

• Like 3

@mieny29 Please, please NO posting of their pics! Let's respect people's privacy. Though they are celebrities, they are still in need of a normal life that normal people lead. As fans, we should support our bias, not spread unnecessary rumors that could harm or hurt them. There's nothing wrong with him hanging out with Hyeri; this is not rumor-worthy  and nobody needs pics to prove anything to anybody. It's none of anybody's business. 

@WendyHo Thank you so much for sharing that snippet!!! I feel like a proud mom now ...hehe hearing that he has time to hang out with close friends is such heartwarming news! And of all friends, such a fine lady like Hyeri...am very happy to know this. It's important that he has close friends whom he can share with and to support and help each other, especially in the harsh entertainment industry. My heart is warmed....so nice, nice to read this. Was beginning to wonder if the price of fame was going to mean he is only able to hang out with his male friends hehe...

• Like 4

Oh yes, I read her blog too @thesunset. I'm still amazed at this scene. In a matter of seconds, he gave 9 emotions. I can't remember how many times I rewound this particular scene just to see how he did it. 

Park%20Bo%20Gum%20005a_zpsnxjl4sva.jpg

@MichelleBG the actor with the "peace" sign was also in wonderful mama (as BG's sister's BF, not too sure anymore). Can't seem to place the other lady's character in the show(if she was in it that is)

• Like 8

@mellinadear  Thanks for the info. I like his brother in Wonderfull Mama actually. In KBS drama award 2015, after Bo Gum sang One Candle i saw his brother clapped his hand and smiled happily though the camera focus on Seo In Guk and Cha Tae Hyun. There are indeed many actors that worked with Bo Gum like him which we do not know. 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

@WendyHo Oops..my post crossed with your correction post. Sigh...would have been wonderful news otherwise. Anyhow I still hope he can be close friends with girls like Hyeri.

true but his popularity wont help dating rumors!! i wish he would find a male squad like his seniors joong ki, kwang soo, jo in sung! they would just have fun and reliese the knets stress

• Like 4

I feel so embarrassed giving wrong info when I know everyone is hungry for his news. 

I shall refrain from posting till I return from JKT fm..haha.

And thanks to everyone for updates. In advance..a Happy New Year. Be happy ^^

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, WendyHo said:

I feel so embarrassed giving wrong info when I know everyone is hungry for his news. 

It's okay dear. Please post more often! We want to hear from all! Do share with us about the JKT FM!

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, WendyHo said:

No worry chingu. It was a sweet accident. hahahahhaha I seriously hope that Bo Gum was spending time with his friends just now but now he should be on bed already. hehehehehe

Just now, dahae2006 said:

Just for reminder, Lets all meet here tomorrow.

cr to KBS world 

Are you ready for this HIGHLY ANTICIPATED "Dance Collaboration" of #Taemin (#SHINee) X #Jimin (#BTS) on 2016 #KBS_Song_Festival? Watch TMRW @ 20:30 (Seoul, UTC+9) via Facebook #LIVE on #KBSWorld!

For a split second i thought Bo Gum is going to dance tomorrow..... hahahahahahhahaha

Of course we have to meet here tomorrow. What time red carpet starts? 7pm??? 

• Like 5

@bogumalltheway ikr! With his popularity, when he's gentlemanly to any girl, the shipper fandom will blow it up and make-believe they are dating; if he's seen as being close to guy friends or if it's not known that he's dating a girl, he's xxx (like it's been reported in various platforms that because he's close to SJK, they are both xxx or that because SJK is not dating, he's xxx); if he's seen as being close to a girl, he's dating her. Of the three evils that come with such fame, I'd opt for the third one anytime haha...At least, it's perfectly normal to date at this age...normal people would have been dating at this age. And there are many celebrities who are known to be dating lol...prime e.g. being LMH and Suzy. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, MichelleBG said:

No worry chingu. It was a sweet accident. hahahahhaha I seriously hope that Bo Gum was spending time with his friends just now but now he should be on bed already. hehehehehe

For a split second i thought Bo Gum is going to dance tomorrow..... hahahahahahhahaha

Of course we have to meet here tomorrow. What time red carpet starts? 7pm??? 

:) . i think around 7 p.m as show will start on 8:30 korea time

• Like 5

V-star posting compilation video of bogum in year 2016 

Source : https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/28/reply-1988-revealed-topped-cable-channel-ratings-2016/

Spoiler

“Reply 1988” Revealed To Have Topped Cable Channel Ratings For 2016

reply 1988

tvN’s “Reply 1988” is reported to have achieved the highest viewership rating on a cable channel for 2016!

On December 28, television ratings company TNMS announced that according to a survey of 3,200 households nationwide from January 1 to December 25, the aggregate viewership ratings show that “Reply 1988” came in first among cable channels in 2016 with 15.482 percent.

Previously, the highest-rated cable channel program was the second season of tvN’s “Three Meals a Day – Fishing Village,” which recorded 10.142 percent in 2015.

“Reply 1988” aired from November 2015 to January 2016, and attained its highest rating on its final episode on January 16.

The well-loved third installment of the “Reply” series caused a sensation when it aired, and shot actors such as Girl’s Day’s Hyeri, Ryu Jun Yeol, and Park Bo Gum to stardom.

• Like 9