Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@gumtaek and @dahae2006, ladies, I could read because I'm cycling on my stationary exercise bike :), that's how I manage to look at my ipad screen without getting dizzy.

@4evgbogummy  Pls do let me know what drama you're watching currently... I stopped watching drama after MDBC, and watch variety shows, entertainment news, BTS for Bogummy ad, or whatever clips with BG face tag on it :sweatingbullets:   Sometime feeling sorry for myself, considering I'm quite a certified Kdrama addict.  Now I even started to learn Hangul online just so I could read Korean comments on youtube or insta.. :) but my problem, know how to read, dunno the meaning :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

@justgummy 

Spoiler

I am currently watching Goblin. As a Christian, it's not a drama I would watch but it's written by Kim Eun Sook who also wrote Secret Garden, DOTS, just to name a few and so, I could not resist. It's got fantastic cinematography and beautiful lines some of which are even poetic. You can try watching it to see if you would enjoy. If you have not watched I Remember You which has Bogummy, I highly recommend that. His acting there won him Best Supporting Actor and Most Popular Actor Award at the KBS Drama Awards last year. After watching his acting there, I was not surprised by his acting in MDBC at all. Shophaholic Louis is also quite nice and fluffy and the acting by Seo In Guk and Nam Jihyuk (think that's her name) is also excellent! Think the dramas that won writer awards for 2016 are no.1 Signal and 2. DOTS and R88. So, if you have not watched Signal, I highly recommend it as well. Then again, drama preference can be very subjective. I tend to like deep, thought-provoking ones that are well written. 

• Like 2

@NongpeeP Although I do agree with you about sharing  Bogummy's fan letter to his Bogum Ministry fans with his international and other fans to spread his positivity and love for his fans, I think Knetz and K fans abide by strict etiquette about this sort of thing. There was an allusion to the existence of his letter amongst C fans but so far, no translation has been posted because of observance of this etiquette. 

• Like 1

Sorry for interruption here. I would like to share this short movie video that Bo Gum acted 2 years ago. This is a charity movie and it touched my heart when i watched it yesterday. I found this on youtube translated by Taiwan Bo Gum FC but i could not find English version. I hope you can enjoy the movie as i do despite language barrier.

Spoiler

In the movie, Bo Gum acted as Jun-Woo, the junior colleague to the girl who is a deaf and does not speak. He watched the movie with her and discussed the content via messaging each other. There was a part of the movie talking about people being left behind and the girl confessed that she dreamed of someday someone will leave her because she is a deaf and does not speak. Jun-Woo told her not to worry because it has not happened and not going to happen. And the most interesting part is the girl asked Jun-Woo about how does heartbeat sound like because it was mentioned in the movie which they were watching. Jun-Woo answered it sounds like LOVE. The girl still cannot imagine the sound (of course because she cannot hear) then Jun-Woo hold her hand and put it on his chest to let her feels his heartbeat. I feel so touching while watching this part. LOVE FINDS IT WAY AND SINCERITY COUNTS EVERY MOMENT. 

The movie is released by KOREAN Barrier Free Film Committee and i think this short movie aims to deliver message to the public that we have to show tender, love and care to people around us and treat everyone equal. 

Han Sang Jin, Bo Gum's senior who praised him on SNS today acted in the movie as well and he was the father who has a blind daughter. But they have no problem in communicating with each other. 

Hope you have enjoyed the movie. 

• Like 7

@4evgbogummy 

Spoiler

Thanks a lot for your recommendation.  I'm going to watch SL tonight :).  After R88, and before MDBC, I've watched everything with Bogummy in it.  All I could say, I was and still am mesmerised and amazed at the same time, by the way he portrayed the hurt of an abandoned little kid.  The painful feeling just seeped into me, tearing me up instantly with him.  I could watch the moment he reunite with his bro anytime everyday just to appreciate his talents.  On Signal, I loved that show so much!  Was always covering my eyes or tuning off the sound when I watched that show :sweatingbullets:  On Goblin, I will try it out after SL, since I could marathon this series while my kids are still on school holiday :phew:  Thank you a chingu!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, justgummy said:

Wow! Everyone here showing so much love today for our Bogum :wub: it's very heartwarming to hear all good things about Bogummy, and how it works it's magic into our life.  Please do let me share mine too :)

I'm an avid fan of many Korean actors and actresses. Surprisingly I happened to skipped the whole Reply series :blink:, so I didn't know Bogum.  Only when I saw the bombastic preview, I get to know this boy, start digging up his profile etc.  Then I started my dramaton and finished R88 in less 3 days, thinking to myself why on earth did I missed this beautiful drama with this almost impossibly cute adorable BG in it!

How his magic works on me?  After being a mother for almost 11 years, I've been overweight for so long, and was never successful in losing those extra weight.  When MDBC started, I discovered soompi thread and was so happily reading it while exercising on my bicycle.  I could cycle 2 straight hours everyday while reading comments on his acting and drama, without feeling much difficulty.  From September till today, I lost solid 7.6kg, got my weight under 49kg for the first time in 11y.  My hubby so agreed with me, it's definitely Bogum magic! My two girls loves him so much too :wub: although I think I love him more :sweatingbullets:

Sorry chingus for the long post :blush: but I just want to let everyone knows how meaningful knowing Bogummy is to me. 

You are my inspiration and you are amazing!! 7.6kg is not joke within 2 months. 

• Like 5

@MichelleBG 

Spoiler

Ikr. Me losing that much was somewhat miracle, although there's a hard work from me but just reading about our boy really helped me forget about the struggle in my workout and diet (I do proper  diet :)) oh yes! Romantic Doctor.. I'll try it out too! 10q :) kyaaa, suddenly got 2 more dramas to chase!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mellinadear said:

No no...nothing on our boy(and hopefully Never). I meant the dating news they always release has reduced unlike the past.

Ok, let wait for our Park Bo Gum's dating news from dispatch then, we might guess some day after his graduation. Blossom Entertainment allows actors date. :glasses:

C0sIVetUQAAefVg.jpg

I have just known that in Korea, a wisdom tooth has sound like a first love so Cha Tae Hyun played with gag. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LINE Sticker: Moonlight Drawn By Clouds Credit: Larissa ‏

C0sAoulVQAE2W_x.jpg

C0sAouvVEAAhWjq.jpg

• Like 8

Lol Taehyun really wants kyj for Soo Chan. 

Wow two trans of Bogum's messages to labelmates, both ending with something along the 'as expected of Bogum/ this is why Bogum is loved' lines. Sometimes i also fear that some are eager to find fault of Bogum, but that fear is buried by the knowledge that he is naturally kind and selfless no matter the circumstance. I am getting so used to reading new articles/ seeing new pics of him almost everyday that i am getting anxious of what will happen after all the fanmeets, if he hasnt decided to do a drama or movie by then. The withdrawal symptom will be unbearable omgosh.

• Like 11

11 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

@4evgbogummy @justgummy i got to know him through love in the moonlight!

I dont know that many kdramas;  when i want to watch one, i google  "good kdrama to watch"  before MDBC, Reply 1988 was always in my google search, i thought to give it a go, but i didnt really enjoy it  (PBG has little screen time there and taek character didnt help it ),  then one day, i was stressed in need of something light i can enjoy, I came across MDBC.

so the thing i do before i watch anything, i cant help but look over  the main cast biography on wiki . if they have that many flows, i cant really enjoy it! but PBG had almost a perfect biography which got me hooked ! i enjoyed the serie to the max! I used to get up early and  livestream every monday and tuesday morning before class even if i have zero hangeul knowledge! 

After MDBC ended, i went back to reply1988 and i was suprised how much i enjoyed it and fell in love with Taek even if Bogum had little screen time! then Youth over Flowers. ( Still cant enjoy DOTS tho). thats amazing how Bogum magic hit me. now reply 1988 is one of the series i watch every now and then. 

now, i follow everything PBG does, he really is a rare gem. i went to his HK fanmeeting lol!  i even joined twitter just for his updates . now i cant wait for this coming year end ceremonies, it is hard to live stream since many ceremonies took place around 2am or 4am my time, but his magic made me got used to it

• Like 11

Cha Tae Hyun Shares Proof Of His Adorable Bromance With Park Bo Gum 

CHA TAE HYUN PARK BO GUM

In a recent broadcast for Naver’s V app, actor Cha Tae Hyun had only good things to say about Blossom Entertainment labelmate Park Bo Gum.

The subject came up when he was talking about his colleagues’ reactions to his upcoming film, “Because I Love You.”

“My friends have only good things to say about it,” he began before pulling up an earlier text message he received.

“Park Bo Gum already sent a message,” he announced before reading it aloud. “He said, ‘It was great to watch such a heartwarming movie on such a cold day. I want to become a moving and comforting person like you.'”

“At this rate, everyone is going to love him,” he laughed while adding that all he responded with was a very short ‘thank you.’

“Because I Love You” is a romantic-comedy starring Cha Tae Hyun and actress Kim Yoo Jung. The film is scheduled for release on January 4.

• Like 12