Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

38 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Woah, really? Awesome, guess we should expect a movie soon.

Which of the guys tho? They are both on glasses. Is it the guy with black coat on?

Yes in the black coat, he is the director of BILY. 

I think it is too soon to say to expect a movie, looks like just a photo of the 2 and mingling with friends since several of his sunbaes, friends, and hyungs are in the movie like Song Dong Il from (R88), Lim Ju Hwan (part of his agency and also helped him with his acting for MDBC), etc. Looks like they are all interconnected through previous works and/or agency. 

Also- those jeans where it looks like the length is too short for him- it is the trend right now in Korea. Hideous trend and so unflattering but it is the style for men here- I wish it would just die but looks like it will stay for awhile 

• Like 11

Dispatch posting about Bogum ---> 1 year 365 days with bogum 

Spoiler
  • 20161226170218_page_zpstm4tkq7n.jpg
logo.png

[1년 HD] “365일, 넘사벽”…박보검, 비주얼 하드캐리

잘생긴 외모는 물론, 부드러운 미소에 예의까지 바른 이남자. 2016년을 빛낸 ‘대세남’ 박보검입니다. 어느 하나 빠지지 않는 특급 비주얼인데요. 수트면 수트, 캐주얼이면 캐주얼 어떤 패션도 ‘패완얼’의 정석을 뽐냅니다.

1년 내내 빛난 박보검의 모습을 ‘디스패치’가 모아봤습니다.

<사진=디스패치 DB>

20161226170432_165809392.jpg

“비율이, 넘사벽”

20161226170435_222418439_zpsjj82d9zu.jpg

“마주치면, 심쿵”

20161226170437_223018074.jpg

완.벽 비.주.얼.

20161226170429_093909732_zpstnlmlokv.jpg

“손만 들어도 화보”

20161226170433_181218389.jpg

“미소, 아주 칭찬해~”

20161226170430_101254013_zpsahrbjpke.jpg

시선강탈 워킹

20161226170735_101313381_zpsvf23bjgf.jpg

“크~짜릿해, 잘생긴게 최고야”

20161226170837_214604095.jpg

“머리를 내려도 잘생겼고요”

20161226170833_102218466.jpg

“볶아도 취향저격입니다”

20161226170832_093145614.jpg

대한민국을 울린 세자저하

20161226170835_113711627.jpg

대세남의 인기

20161226170836_120902697.jpg

Source : http://www.dispatch.co.kr/633150#_admgh3

IMG_20161227_112007_zpsyitumjbo.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 10

Hey chingus, read on weibo that CTH mentioned Bogummy at his interview. He said he recently watched La La Land and enjoyed it very much. He thought it would be a fresh idea to have a Korean production similar to that movie and the one person he thought who could play the role of Ryan Gosling is Bogummy!!!

I have watched La La Land. It's so so GOOD! The best movie (to me, it's even better than You Before Me which was the best this year to me until La La Land) I have watched this year. And it's a musical movie; Ryan Gosling's character is a Jazz musician. CTH, you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!! Bogummy can definitely do a movie or a musical performance like that - I'll prefer a movie so that I can watch without having to fly to SK. Folks, imagine watching him play the piano, sing and dance and act all at the same time?!! Oh...let this come true soon!!!

• Like 10

3 hours ago, bogumalltheway said:

i really love this long coat kinda style on him! 

is it just me or PBG resemble Jo In Sung? 

It's not just you. Initially I saw the resemblance too. But to me, Bogummy has more charming and manly ways haha... It has been reported that in his younger days, he was known as the Jo In Sung look-alike in his neighborhood. 

• Like 6

15697221_1149167968513041_1028988248981331552_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=36eb784df4ec96b9871edc9016c7be3d&oe=58DF3BF6

https://m.facebook.com/astatv/photos/a.132307293532452.26191.100189173410931/1149167968513041/ 

@4evgbogummy: La La Land is a critically acclaimed movie. It's on my list plus I like Ryan Gosling. Of course if the remake is going to be handled by a skillful screenwriter and director, then I surely would like Bogummy to star in it!

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Hey chingus, read on weibo that CTH mentioned Bogummy at his interview. He said he recently watched La La Land and enjoyed it very much. He thought it would be a fresh idea to have a Korean production similar to that movie and the one person he thought who could play the role of Ryan Gosling is Bogummy!!!

14 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Cha Tae Hyun mentioned his wish in 2016 to let Kim Jong Min be recognized and finally Kim Jong Min has got DaeSang from KBS Entertainment Award. Would Cha Tae Hyun's word be magic too? Park Bo Gum in a fine Musical Movie...:wub:

Could we hope Park Bo Gum also act in the school uniform as Park Bo Gum wanted in 2017? Park Bo Gum has already acted in SaGuek as he wished. 

• Like 7

Sharing this reflection piece written by a C fan who went all the way to have an encounter with Bogummy at last night's BILY VIP screening. It's in Chinese, so the chingus here who read Chinese, enjoy! For our other chingus. I will only translate a small portion that echoes my own thoughts.

Now that I think of it, it had been a long and tiring day. But having met PBG made everything worthwhile. I have reflected on why I like PBG and why I react in this manner concerning him. I've always followed the Kwave. But, I've not been like this with any other star. I've only attended PBG's fan meeting and none else. I've only actively searched the Internet for all things related to him to try and know him as a person. And I even went to the extent of begging a favor from a friend to try and get hold of the ticket even when I did not know for sure if I would be able to see him. Why? It is because of his sincere personality which I have found to be so precious, especially in the corrupt and hypocritical environment of the entertainment world. Because his sincerity is so precious, I truly want to personally tell him, "PBG, fighting! I will support you all the way!" I wish (you) a smooth future where you will climb to higher places and where more and more people will find and treasure this precious sincerity and true personality of yours.

Haha...The writer also said Bogummy emerged from the movie with red eyes and had obviously bawled his eyes out during the movie. According to the writer, it was a very good movie. Oh, another bit. The writer noted how he bowed (90deg) to everybody he met and went to the row behind the power row to sit down, only to be told by someone to move to the power row and the writer noted all sorts of cute expressions (she was not within earshot) from shaking of head to burrowing of his eyebrows in a frown, to cute pouting of his lips to an embarrassed, sheepish smile etc..The writer is so cute!

http://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404057224388430940

• Like 12

http://miaopai.com/show/vlZAs410AIYLh--pVyDIDA__.htm

This clip has been shared in an earlier post by Nongpeep I think. My rough translation below.

Bogummy, CTH and SJK won 2nd place in TVN's 2016 Award Listing variety show on 26 Dec 16 (don't know what the real title of the show is). All three of them are in different age groups and have never worked together in the same project. How can they win 2nd place in best bromance category? When PBG debuted in 2011, he was in the same company as CTH and SJK. They got on very well and became close. CTH exited from the company to start his own in 2012. Both PBG and SJK joined his company after their previous contract with their then company ended. The 3 of them share a very close friendship. No matter how busy they individually are, they always find time to support one another, and will do guest appearance in each other's dramas, fan meetings etc. Not long ago, PBG appeared as a special guest in the variety 2D1N which CTH hosted.

Haha I see all these stations TVN, SBS etc all going all out to make love calls to Bogummy! Daebak! We can be hopeful he will guest in their variety shows soon! The more the merrier...as long as he has enough rest in between hehe..

• Like 12

@4evgbogummy when I saw the news & also read the weibo stuffs this morning I kept jumping for Joy. CTH really knows a good show. La la land is a box office hit and YES, Gummy will look good in the role of Ryan gosling. 

And BG bawling over a movie, I mean, are we surprised? LOL. That's our kid who gets touched. I cry a lot over emotional movies(Titanic made me sad for 2weeks cuz of that one scene with the aged ones in the ship who died holding each other and then finding out there was a couple like that in reality just made it worse).

• Like 10

@4evgbogummy: Except for the movie screening, everything the C-fan wrote about fangirling only Bogum is my own story, too. As I've posted several pages before Bogum is the ONLY  actor whose Soompi thread I continue to camp in and follow. And I wrote my reason why. I became a fan of Bogum THE PERSON and fortunately since he's a very good actor, of Bogum, THE ACTOR after. His attitude is GOLD,considering the industry he chose to immerse himself in. Funny and moving, too, that I've been working on my character long before I got to know about Bogum but amazingly, Bogum's attitude is a motivation to be better. Haha. National Man of Good Influence, indeed.

C0qrv1XUUAAKcWY.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1411160475585348&substory_index=0&id=193397270695014 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

It's not just you. Initially I saw the resemblance too. But to me, Bogummy has more charming and manly ways haha... It has been reported that in his younger days, he was known as the Jo In Sung look-alike in his neighborhood. 

Spoiler

Many ppl said the same thing. Uri Bogummy resembles Jo In Sung. Jo In Sung is very handsome, tall, manly, shy, kind and a good actor. But Bo Gum does not look like him. They are both good in a different way. Personal view. :)

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

@4evgbogummy when I saw the news & also read the weibo stuffs this morning I kept jumping for Joy. CTH really knows a good show. La la land is a box office hit and YES, Gummy will look good in the role of Ryan gosling. 

And BG bawling over a movie, I mean, are we surprised? LOL. That's our kid who gets touched. I cry a lot over emotional movies(Titanic made me sad for 2weeks cuz of that one scene with the aged ones in the ship who died holding each other and then finding out there was a couple like that in reality just made it worse).

Is La la land so good? I heard of it but never watch it. It gives me a good reason to watch this movie now. 

• Like 4

@gumtaek Like you, Bogummy is and will be the only star for me too. There are a number of stars whom I appreciate and whose works I will follow. But Bogummy is the first and only one that I have bothered to spend time camping in this thread; lurking in all areas where I can get info on; and fly to attend his fan meeting etc. And yes, like the writer, this unusual behavior of mine also stems from my appreciation of him as a person and not just a good actor or a good looking celebrity as there are a dime and dozen of these. I think thesunset had mentioned in an earlier post that this thread is a happy, positive one because of the good influence that flows from the very captain whom we adore! Well said, indeed! 

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

@gumtaek Like you, Bogummy is and will be the only star for me too. There are a number of stars whom I appreciate and whose works I will follow. But Bogummy is the first and only one that I have bothered to spend time camping in this thread; lurking in all areas where I can get info on; and fly to attend his fan meeting etc. And yes, like the writer, this unusual behavior of mine also stems from my appreciation of him as a person and not just a good actor or a good looking celebrity as there are a dime and dozen of these. I think thesunset had mentioned in an earlier post that this thread is a happy, positive one because of the good influence that flows from the very captain whom we adore! Well said, indeed! 

i know right! i got to know this soompi forum thing after i fell in love with PBG!

• Like 8