Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

20 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Thanks @snolaxy . This part got me

fan 4: another choc milk. he said 'do not need to give me milk anymore' fan gave a blur look. he immediately said 'ani.. i didnt expect i will have a choc milk party here today.

i actually almost rolled my eyes too lol. He banned gifts, now he's tired of choco milk? I know he's tryna be noble and considerate and I love that about it but fans will always try to look for something to give. LOL. He's just adorable. The "ani" made me laugh though. 

I think he should really be endorsing that choco milk. I've seen in one Instagram post, choco milk giving away by some girls outside Busan signing event.

• Like 3

Love this portion of the blog post about our PBG...

javabeans: Ha, Kyung-pyo just says plainly, “We’re doing Youths Over Flowers and you have to come.” And Bo-gum is adorable! His first words? “Omo. Omona.”

namibia1-00416.jpg

girlfriday: The PD greets Bo-gum as soon as he gets out of his car, and on the phone the other boys crack up to hear Bo-gum apologizing for his small car (because there’s so many of them). Na PD: “He’s apologizing to his kidnapper that his car is too small!”

javabeans: He apparently is ridiculously nice, and the boys confirm that you won’t believe how nice he is. Caption as Bo-gum offers the PDs water and keeps apologizing: “I’m sorry to have inconvenienced your kidnapping of me.” He offers multiple sodas and warms their car seats and one of the guys laughs, “We’re doing a really terrible thing to a really nice person.”

javabeans: At the airport, he checks in and somehow starts handing out staff tickets and doing little tasks like he’s their errand boy. He asks if the staff has eaten, hands out snacks, and helps out at every turn. Oh my god, did Na PD find the one boy who’s even nicer and more polite than Seung-gi?

Link:http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/02/youths-over-flowers-in-africa-episode-1/

• Like 16

4 hours ago, rhienz said:

wow !!! Just found this on twitter. Ace Ji-hyo fangirled over Bogummy. 
Was it a sign that he will appear on Running Man??? :w00t:
Please yesss !!! 

I never knew i wanted Bogum to be on Running Man so much (and team up with Jihyo at that!). xD

• Like 8

1 hour ago, aishii16 said:

Can anyone give me bogum fanart or chibi?? I cant find it. Thanks ^^

there's many actually. I give you this one. actually this is discover by @kepogee I'll post it another if I found the other. (need get back to work and back read)

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=899476&page=1&exception_mode=recommend

1938318111_c4671f0c_1938318111_37d5f08a.

• Like 3

On 20/02/2016 at 5:08 PM, snolaxy said:

chinese subs are out for YOF Africa!

really?! where do you find it? would you PM me the link.

12716974_1168225663190046_458288057_n.jp

#박보검#parkbogum #Bogum #bogummy #taek #reply1988 #kdrama #smile #응답하라1998 #choitaek #bogumpark #朴寶劍#パクボゴム #ทีมแท็ก#請回答1988 #보검

• Like 2

Youths Over Flowers Africa (Pilot)

No comments:

f1.jpg

f2.jpg

Xports News - Naver: Youth Over Flowers, show that will turn you into a fan of the Ssangmundong quartet 

1. [+1,018, -44] It's hard not to fall for Ryu Junyeol with that image he's showing ㅠ I'm surprised  how friendly and cute Park Bogum was when he was being kidnappedㅋㅋㅋ "Sorry the car is too crammed"

2. [+939, -39] It was really fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They make such a good group!

3. [+717, -22] This is like the dream teamup.. Totally fun

4. [+630, -25] They're all charming!!!

k1.jpg

k2.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'YOF', Kidnapper Na Young Suk x Ryu Junyeol made the best collab ever

1. [+10,837, -236] What is Ryu Junyeol not good at?

2. [+8,098, -207] Ryu Junyeol is really awesome

3. [+7,366, -173] Enjoyed it so much. He's better at English than I thought!

4. [+5,378, -133] Really good, it lived up to my expectations!!

5. [+4,706, -123] It was so much fun!!! ^^♡♡

6. [+2,549, -73] Ryu Junyeol is the chill type ㅋㅋHis personality is refreshing not to mention he's well-rounded

7. [+2,458, -70] Woah Ryu Junyeol has crazy good leadership and English skills

8. [+2,351, -81] That was awesome! Not only is he fluent in English but he speaks in a polite manner. Judging by his common sense and how he reacts to situations, he's similar to his smart character in Reply!!! I expected him to be clumsy but he's such a reversal! I fell for Jungpal as a character but I fell even more for Ryu Junyeol as a person

9. [+2,146, -75] This show makes me wanna go on a trip with Ryu Junyeol ㅠㅠㅠㅠ!!!!!

10. [+1,805, -56] His pronunciation is really good ㅠㅠ♥

m1.jpg

Star News - Nate: 'YOF', Go Kyung Pyo tears up "I'm really ashamed of the frivolous things I've done in the past"  

1. [+1,505, -265] I was so put off by him after the remarks he made on SNS but to some extent, I think he's a decent person seeing him cry, reflect and apologize today. Forget about it now and work hard with your acting career! A person who did a mistake and learned something from it is much cooler than a person who's never done a mistake

2. [+1,153, -70] Ra Mi Ran and Na PD are relatives ㅋㅋ Junghwan was walking barefoot and looked as if he's seen a ghost when Na PD appeared. And Sunwoo's crying for real

3. [+933, -136] Find strength

4. [+172, -17] I used to like Go Kyung Pyo but I can't figure him out. In an interview with the production team,  they asked him what comes to mind when he thinks of the year 1988 and he answered that he was in his dad's testicles. Everyone was shocked, it was awkward

5. [+126, -19] He should quit SNS and just focus on acting. He's a stubborn fellow but he obeys his hyungs quite well. He'll be alright somehow

ll21.jpg

Star News - Nate: Na Young Suk PD plans Reply's reward vacation to kidnap the Ssangmundong quartet 

1. [+788, -11] He planned the reward vacation as a way to kidnap them. Goosebumps...Na PD is scarier than I thought ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+651, -11] Their facial expressions were super funny when Na PD appeared ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㄱㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+87, -1] Ahn Jae Hong was wondering about Namibia's surface area ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's a Jungbong in real life ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

i1.jpg

Osen - Nate: Park Bogum, the angel... offers beverages to his kidnappers 

1. [+702, -33] These guys are so entertaining and energetic ㅋㅋㅋYou wouldn't see them frowning  or looking scared at all. Ryu Junyeol's the ideal traveller 

2. [+585, -18] Our Taek has such a good heart~

3. [+500, -15] Park Bogum's cute~

4. [+54, -3] He got kidnapped but apologizes about the car being too cramped ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+46, -4] Not only is he handsome but he's a good guy too...

Daum 
1. [+1,755, -113] I'm surprised how good Ryu Junyeol-ssi's English is. I fall for him whenever he sorts things out ㅋㅋㅋYOF Africa, hwaiting!!! Park Bogum, Ryu Junyeol, Ahn Jae Hong Go Kyung Pyo!! Hit daebak you 4

2. [+1,521, -73] It was immensely fun to watch!! Ryu Junyeol's expression was daebak while he was being kidnapped ㅜㅜ From his travel guide knowledge to his English skills, everything about him is perfect!!! I'll tune in again next week

3. [+1,436, -47] Ryu Junyeol is bursting with charms~~

4. [+500, -14]  It's been so long since there was a variety show I kept up with. Definitely something you shouldn't miss out on

5. [+414, -7] Wow, it's really fun ㅋㅋ Na PD-nim, you're the best ㅋㅋWaenyeol, Ryu Junyeol speaks English so well... Bogum's a cutieㅋㅋㅋ Jae Hong is funnyㅋㅋㅋ I'm cheering on Go Kyung Pyo too!  

-

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.co.id/2016/02/youth-over-flowers-africa-pilot.html

• Like 7

@deeand it must b really uncomfortable staying/overnight in the airport. Poor boy TT...the caption stated that he lost appetite after missing his flight. Hahaha but I think the biggest reason he lost appetite bcoz of he alr full after havin a cream pasta a huge slice of pizza. Kekekeeke. 

• Like 9

This Is How Park Bo Gum Reacts When Fans Give Him Gifts

This Is How Park Bo Gum Reacts When Fans Give Him Gifts

Giving gifts to celebrities can be gratifying, especially when they have cute responses like Park Bo Gum.

A recent picture of Park Bo Gum during his fan signing event was captured and spread across the internet.

In the picture, a fan is handing Park Bo Gum a gift. Once she sets the large shopping bag on the table, he immediate scrunches up his face into a puppy expression and frowns.

His expression reads, “Why did you bring a present,” and he sways his head side-to-side.

park bo gum

Park Bo Gum has been known to be one of the celebrities who do not receive gifts from fans. He usually says, “Rather than getting me anything, be good to your parents” or “Save this money since you’ve worked hard to earn it.”

He is also known to say he prefers letters over presents and that the love of his fans is good enough for him.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/21/this-is-how-park-bo-gum-reacts-when-fans-give-him-gifts/

• Like 11

38 minutes ago, xxxfaa said:

@deeand it must b really uncomfortable staying/overnight in the airport. Poor boy TT...the caption stated that he lost appetite after missing his flight. Hahaha but I think the biggest reason he lost appetite bcoz of he alr full after havin a cream pasta a huge slice of pizza. Kekekeeke. 

ke..ke..ke... and imagine if he ate not only a slice but a whole round pan of pizza... 

yes it must really uncomfortable and all the hyung told him it's dangerous at night. no wonder someone spot him on the flight and he sleep like a baby.

9 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

He is also known to say he prefers letters over presents and that the love of his fans is good enough for him.

should I write him a love letter then.. ke..ke..ke..

"oppa, Saranghada:heart:"

• Like 6