Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

9 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

@deeand PBG is like a chameleon. He is so ethereally good looking and unapprochable in the airport vids whereas he is so friendly and approchable in others. Loved him

@pixiemoondust I did not move on yet from R88. in the middle of dloading I remember you. Wanna see another facade of him. Loved to see him City Hunter like drama and melodrama and rom com . He can pull it off. Provided having a good director and of course he can build the chemistry with everyone.

totally agree with you. ke..ke..ke.. :heart:

I remember you is a very good choice to see another face of him. don't miss the IRY BTS those definitely must see.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

I'll be like the voice in the background

:heart::heart::heart:

ke..ke..ke.. scream everyone. OMG those screaming... the fans surely is suntaek shipper.

faint... 

this one is when hyeri ask PBG about the ring

screammmm...

• Like 10

1 hour ago, mellinadear said:

@deeandthanks for the video. I follow lovely's account on YouTube cuz she's a fellow wookie fan like I am, so I'm happy that she follows PBG too. Win!

you're welcome sorry if to many post from me. I got infected with bogummy virus, highly contagious :crazy: 

1 hour ago, snolaxy said:

bogum rejecting fan gifts as usual but happily accepts the choc milk :) 

Spoiler

8ea21c26gw1f111od4lzbg20b40agu11.gif

picking some pics to share :)

005xd7EKjw1f10w54nr52j30go0b474w.jpg

005xd7EKjw1f10e75ci11j30k00c4mxp.jpg

005xd7EKjw1f10b3vryarj30ku0ku76g.jpg

005xd7EKjw1f1131fj8xyj30f00qomy2.jpg

005xd7EKjw1f10bqvltgsj30ku0wwjyt.jpg

6039d04agw1f1024plrqoj20fa0k5q6t.jpg

the only present that wont get rejected by Bo Gum food and drinks ^^

why PBG shown weird expression in above pics?

edited : ahhh... that face shown when he rejected gift from fans. my internet snail speed make gif image move late. and sometime other post missed by me, so I often I dont know that other is already posting the same news. 

Edited by deeand
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, sara2908 said:

@deeand PBG is like a chameleon. He is so ethereally good looking and unapprochable in the airport vids whereas he is so friendly and approchable in others. Loved him

@pixiemoondust I did not move on yet from R88. in the middle of dloading I remember you. Wanna see another facade of him. Loved to see him City Hunter like drama and melodrama and rom com . He can pull it off. Provided having a good director and of course he can build the chemistry with everyone.

-- Bogummy hehehe are you playing the push-pull game? This song is perfect for the fangirls sara2908:

Park Bogum! A guy like you should come with a warning :lol:

-- I have moved on bit by bit mostly because I'm spurred on to see him in yet another challenging role and shed off the Choi Taek image much like he did with his psychopath Min image with the sweet and pure Taekie role. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, deeand said:

the only present that wont get rejected by Bo Gum food and drinks ^^

why PBG shown weird expression in above pics?

it's just him interacting with fans. if you watch the fancams, fans kept shouting random stuff to him and hyeri will tell him what fans are shouting.

more lovey dovey pics and gifs of bogum with hyeri :)

005xd7EKjw1f112mej532j30kn0egmy9.jpg
005xd7EKjw1f1123cgqa8j30kn0f1abe.jpg

8ea21c26gw1f111nzxc6oj20nm0fsws7.jpg.png

005xd7EKjw1f11239wj64j30kk0dnt9y.jpg

005xd7EKjw1f112mc0asaj30kk0dnta0.jpg

8ea21c26gw1f10e83u6n9g20ho0gee84.gif

8ea21c26gw1f10e7bnasmg20ho0genpf.gif

and hyeri made the traditional heart first, bogum just followed her lol

4VD2Txc.gif

hyeri asking bogum for an autograph. i wonder who is it for?

• Like 15

6 hours ago, sara2908 said:

I'll be like the voice in the background

Spoiler

they are jjanggg...daebak!!!!!:glasses:

Definitely....i'm one of them...screaming out loud say park bo gum saranghaeeeeee....oppa saranghaeee....hahajahajaaaaa....

• Like 6