Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

6 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

MDBC Happy Together Episode Eng Subbed....Enjoy!

http://ikshow.net/shows/happy-together/episode-472/

6 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

MDBC Happy Together Episode Eng Subbed....Enjoy!

http://ikshow.net/shows/happy-together/episode-472/

Thanks for posting this site. I just watched it and it was hilarious. I hope they'll have PGB  in person next time.

• Like 5

"Whatever happens, it is always good." 

After I read Interviews and comments, I will try to think optimistically as learnt lesson.  (Cha Tae Hyun used to mention that he used to concern whether a very nice guy as Park Bo Gum can survive in competitive showbiz.)

In Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, there are many nice and witty people 

- Kim Yoo Jung could be a good lead actress who collaborated with trust. They mutually did researches and constructively commented to result in success of TV drama and definitely skyrocketing for Park Bo Gum.

- Jin Young could suggest songwriting including recommending songwriting programs to Park Bo Gum.

- Seniors have suggested to help Park Bo Gum to act with natural inner.

- Director have re-shoot early scenes to let Park Bo Gum present great to audiences from episode 1-18. 

• Like 1

Hello from the Love in the Moonlight Blu-ray/DVD Team!

We would like to give you a brief progress update, and answer some of the most frequently asked questions.  

1)   Director’s Cut vs Premium Cut

It has not been decided whether the Moonlight Blu-ray/DVD will be produced as a Director’s Cut or Premium Cut edition. The differences are as follows:

★ Director’s Cut – The director of the drama re-edits the entire episodes himself as he sees fit, potentially inserting additional scenes or removing certain scenes, making changes to the episodes that were originally aired. Typically special features such as bloopers, BTS shots, making of films, interviews and/or commentaries are included, subject to approval from all stakeholders.

★ Premium Edition – Professional editors make minimal changes to the original broadcasted versions of the drama, for instance removing certain PPL scenes or inserting deleted scenes due to time restraints. The director of the drama still gets involved though, in terms of giving directions and approving the final cuts. Special features such as bloopers, BTS shots, and making of films could be included, however, since commentaries usually requires active involvement of the director it may not happen.

2)   Subtitles!

We have requested for English subtitles, and it is still in the process of negotiation. We will let you know once confirmed, so please stay tuned!

3)   Please send your LOVE!etc_21.gif?v=2

Please send your love towards Moonlight drama and show how desperate you are to have a copy of Director’s cut Blu-ray/DVD! We will collate your images and messages to publish a book to be sent to the Director!

(a)  SNS lantern festival

-Please upload a Moonlight related picture with a simple message and event hashtags on Twitter or Instagram. We will find and collect the images for publication!

(b)  E-mail lantern festival

- If you don’t have a Twitter or Instagram account, please send an email with a subject [EVENT] to gurumidvd@gmail.com, along with a related image (square shape) and your message.

REST OF INSTRUCTIONS 

DEADLINE: NOV.11 

PLEASE LET IT BE DIRECTORS CUT :)))

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!

• Like 11

I can't believe it's been a year already since Reply 1988 aired its first episode. Time sure flies. The memory of waiting excitedly for each episode to come out is still green in my head. This drama is pretty meaningful to me because, beside its warm atmosphere and being my favorite drama of all time, it helped me discover Bo Gum and eventually become his fan, even though I was still a passive fan until 2 months ago. So...

Happy One Year Anniversary to Reply 1988!

reply-1988.jpg

(Source: Google)

If looking at the Moon reminds me of Lee Yeong then every time it snows, Taekie comes to my mind. Thank you for making me love winter, Taek ah.

source.gif

(Source: me)

• Like 19

Earlier today, I was watching IRY (cuz I already miss BG on my screen..huhuhu) and then I decided to read 2015 editor's pick on DB again. BG's portrayal of a psycho got everyone who felt for his character to question if they were psychos themselves. Why would you root for a psychotic character to have a happy ending? 

As I was reading, I laughed to see once again that the portrayal of BG's role made Javabeans give this header 

"MOST PROBLEMATICALLY LIKABLE KILLER"

Ha..yes..it deserves the header and guess what, she had to put the description of his character in spoiler tag 

Spoiler
SPOILER ALERT? Click here to read

picks_parkbogum3.jpg

Park Bo-gum, I Remember You

javabeans:Perhaps the spoiler tag isn’t strictly necessary, but we’re taking extra precautions here, in that I Remember You hinged very significantly on the question of who the killer was, and whether Park Bo-gum had anything to do with it.

That said, when it was revealed that Park Bo-gum was in fact a serial killer who didn’t understand why he ought to feel bad for murdering people (they were bad, he reasoned with all the innocence of a child), the revelation caused as much of a conflict as it resolved: We weren’t meant to root for a killer to prevail, were we? There were mitigating circumstances in his case, certainly—familial abandonment, the purposeful grooming at the hands of a psychopath—and Park’s portrayal brought to life the wounded, little-boy soul inside the monster. (He just wanted his brother’s love!, we all cried.) But no matter how lost and childlike he seemed, there was no getting away from the crimes he’d committed in cold blood. Were we obligated as drama viewers to want appropriate legal justice for a character who was remorseless yet so sympathetically likable? This dilemma wasn’t a problem for the drama, which benefited from the complex characterization, but it sure became a problem for me that I liked him so damn much. And wanted him to walk free, perhaps to retire into quiet anonymity, say to some remote countryside—just, maybe far away from innocent people, and pets, and sharp pointy objects.

He was also awarded by Girlfriday for BREAKOUT PERFORMANCE (Actor)

Spoiler

picks_parkbogum1.jpg

Park Bo-gum, I Remember You

girlfriday: Park Bo-gum isn’t actually new in the strictest sense—he didn’t debut this year, and has been steadily amassing film credits and small supporting roles in television since 2011. But 2015 was unmistakably his breakout year, with not one, but two critically-lauded performances playing complex, layered characters. I Remember You made people stand up and take notice, and Answer Me 1988 turned him into a surefire star. It’s not hard to see why if you’ve seen either of these dramas, because Park has this appealing duality as an actor: He has the emotional restraint of someone far older than his years, but the face of someone not only young, but utterly innocent. And in a drama like I Remember You, that dichotomy was crucial in his portrayal of a morally ambiguous character who made us question our own morality for caring. It’s pretty amazing that he can convey with one look everything from anguish to adoring love to cold calculation. Add in some tears? Forget about it.

I love this show. Never have I fallen for a character to the extent of questioning if I was in my right mind to do so. will always REMEMBER YOU show.

Lastly,to one of my favourite shows, HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO ANSWER ME: 1988

12234917_1518521175126193_4330602518795319290_n

• Like 14

[Interview] Park Bo Gum “Like Lee Yeong in ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ I also have a straight style when it comes to love”

tumblr_og69ukBGVe1qaf5qqo1_1280.jpg

On the 27th in the afternoon, actor Park Bo Gum had a round interview at a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul.

In the year 2016, Park Bo Gum acted in two projects ‘Reply 1988’ and ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ which made him popular, he said that both characters have some resemblance to his real personality.

On the 27th, at a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul, <Focus News> met Park Bo Gum and told him the story of how he had became popular lately after the ending of KBS2 drama ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’. He started off by saying “Because of these interviews, I get the real feeling that the project is really over. It was really a blessing to be able to finish this project safely without accident and go on a reward vacation after it ended.”

In the year 2016, Park Bo Gum has held the title of popular man twice. It is through tvN drama ‘Reply 1988’ which ended in January where he played Taek, and KBS2 drama ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ which ended on the 18th where he played Lee Yeong. In ‘Reply 1988’ he played Deok Sun (Hyeri)’s husband and they had a love line, while in ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ he portrayed a delicate prince who fell in love with Ra On (Kim Yoo Jung).

tumblr_og69ukBGVe1qaf5qqo2_1280.jpg

Taek and Lee Yeong have opposite personalities. Taek has a gentle and passive personality, Lee Yeong is rebellious, temperamental and has deep inner character. Actually we asked whom Park Bo Gum’s view on love was closer to, but he questioned in return “Taek and Lee Yeong are alike isn’t it?” He feels that both have a straight style in terms of approaching the person they like.

He added “I am a little like Lee Yeong. If I like (someone), I will express it a lot.” Through Lee Yeong, “I learnt how to look cool looking at only one woman” he said. Also, “Ra On is the daughter of a rebel. It seems to be difficult to love the enemy’s daughter. However, Lee Yeong did not care about other people and went straight ahead. I think that looked cool” he explained.

After the ending of KBS2 drama ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’, Park Bo Gum is expected to take a rest. When asked what he wants to do before the end of the year 2016, he said “If I have time I want to meet fans” and revealed “I look forward to a positive response if it happens”, laughing brightly.

Source: Focus News

https://parisonheavens.wordpress.com/2016/11/05/interview-park-bo-gum-like-lee-yeong-in-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-i-also-have-a-straight-style-when-it-comes-to-love/

+++++

Happy 1st anniversary for Reply 1988.

It makes me laugh and it makes me cry every single episode and through this drama that have many wonderful characters and my favorite and most love of all is Taeki. Through Taeki I've got to know an amazing actor named Park Bo Gum

CwiJbzYUoAAjwgr.jpg

• Like 13

Happy 1 year anniversary to Reply 1988! Can't believe 1 whole year has gone by really fast. I felt like it was only yesterday i was anxiously waiting to livestream the show and  spazz with other soompiers who were watching as well. We pretty much had our own version of Taek's room XD Thanks to the show and our dear Bogummy for introducing us to the legendary Choi Taek character.  Funny because i just finished rewatching all the episodes today. What a coincidental timing. Haha. And now im thinking of rewatching IRY because I miss Bogummy so much.

• Like 13

9 hours ago, mai5116 said:

How can we forget this scene from Reply 1988?

Choi Taek :wub:

Teuk's smile is cute and looks like a child.

7 hours ago, bogumminion said:

The memory of waiting excitedly for each episode to come out is still green in my head. This drama is pretty meaningful to me because, beside its warm atmosphere and being my favorite drama of all time, it helped me discover Bo Gum and eventually become his fan, even though I was still a passive fan until 2 months ago. So...

After I saw Park Bo Gum in Song Joong Ki's fan meeting clips in Seoul, I searched his project and met Reply1988.

I am impressed with Park Bo Gum's acting, he can portray Teuk, which character has expressing frame, thoroughly to audiences' heart. 

After we read recent PD Shin's interview, the telephone in the snow was deciding Park Bo Gum's acting for Teuk to be husband from expressing Boyfriend sense. Proud ^___^

5 hours ago, mellinadear said:

"MOST PROBLEMATICALLY LIKABLE KILLER

He was also awarded by Girlfriday for BREAKOUT PERFORMANCE (Actor)

This is another incident that KBS Awards were presented to the well-deserved actor from his acting performance even the TV drama did not acheive high rating. 

I used to read an acting analysis that the great actor can bring audiences to understand his/her character as same as being in such character's shoes, Park Bo Gum can...amazing. I read this mentioned commentstors quite often, her praises are reasonable. 

2 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

13402524_1772672266280971_395522349_n.jpg

Sorry to quote one pic, this reminded to PD Shin's interview that Park Bo Gum made him change his mind to cast him even too good looking for Teuk's character. In this scene, coconut shell hairstyle still failed to reduce his handsome appearance as PD Shin mentioned he tried by having this hair style for Park Bo Gum.

FLASH BACK TO REPLY1988

I have just rewatched a few scenes of Reply 1988: I am still impressed with Park Bo Gum's natural acting as I used to. 

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds' novel writer is Park Bo Gum's fans from the scene "I miss my mom every day" : Teuk talked to DokSun's dad when his mom also passed away. 

In episode 15 : In the scene Teuk helped Jungwan's dad to receive medicaI operation. BTS when Teuk and Jungwan walked around neighbors that Park Bo Gum cried because of his inner sadness to Jungwan's dad illness is amazing. 

In episode 16 : When Teuk's dad asked opinion about re-marriage, Teuk's facial expression showed support from love to his dad but his eyes looked sad. Audiences knew later during conversation with SunWoo that Teuk still felt for his mom. 

• Like 6

We know that Park Bogum acted very well in Reply1988 as Taek which eventually raised his popularity and heightened by MDBC. In addtion, I love his role as Lee Min the psychopath killer disguised as lawyer in I Remember You (Hello Monster) which was pretty awesome ! Lee Min killed because he wanted revenge upon his long lost brother Lee Hyeon (played by Seo In Guk) for abandoning him as a child. I wasn't satisfied with the open ending but thoroughly enjoyed watching Bogum in this one.

We don't know if he will pick to play leading role in a movie for his next project or another drama, but he will definitely carefully consider what he wants to do next ^^ 

• Like 8