Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

1 hour ago, mellinadear said:

Flashback Friday

Cebu trip 

I am watching Happy Together 3, the first half could be called Park Bo Gum Special. This picture fans cropped from this TV show also. 

The Queen has eyes on Park Bo Gum only, she forgot others during swimming in the sea. She was cute to mention that she intended to tell Park Bo Gum's fans about Park Bo Gum, she praised Park Bo Gum's body figure, swimming skills and also playful manner during their polo in swimming pool(Park Bo Gum pulled her leg not let her swim to shoot basketball)

Eunuch Jang appreciated Park Bo Gum's special acting talent from Park Bo Gum's eye expression  to make audiences or co-actor/co-actress deeply in the character till crying. He mentioned about discussing on product endorsement project with Park Bo Gum too. Yeah

Noble Kim is amazing in song writing, he is a good hyung to share song writing program and experience to Park Bo Gum. 

Continue watching now.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, zashibear said:

KBSWorld enew PBG mention about after the 4 minute mark. 

https://youtu.be/vfdeC7yzAqU

Thank you for your link, The parallel story among the stars: Park Bo Gum and Song Joong Ki. (Blossom just let another actor under the agency be the MC in Music Bank, following this similar working path to Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Gum)

• Like 4

[Interview] ‘Thankful Bo Gum’ Park Bo Gum’s 6 points to be thankful for

tumblr_og4hs2yxAL1qaf5qqo1_1280.jpg

[Interview] ‘Thankful Bo Gum’ Park Bo Gum’s 6 points to be thankful for

tumblr_og4hs2yxAL1qaf5qqo2_1280.jpg

1. Good seniors

“I was thankful that Cha Tae Hyun hyung readily agreed to make a special cameo appearance in ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ Episode 1. Song Joong Ki hyung took photos after monitoring (the drama) and sent them to me. Im Joo Hwan hyung told me over the phone that the traditional headband (manggeon) had to be up to the eyebrow, and the hair behind needs to be longer to look pretty wearing the topknot (sangtu). I was thankful to be able to work with good seniors.”

tumblr_og4hs2yxAL1qaf5qqo3_1280.jpg

2. Geomungo

“I learnt (to play) the geomungo before shooting. There is a scene in which the geomungo appears, however due to time constraints I was not able to shoot it. I am thankful that I learnt many things through the drama. I practiced a lot for ‘Butterfly, Butterfly’, ‘Airplane’ but it is a pity I don’t have the chance to show everyone yet.”

-the rest in spoiler

Spoiler

tumblr_og4hs2yxAL1qaf5qqo4_1280.jpg

3. Boombastic dance

“I first saw the Boombastic video because of the drama teaser video draft. I also practiced a lot at home. But afterwards when I watched the video, it looks like I was still embarrassed to do it. I thought I had done well striking those poses. But I am thankful as it is not often I get to dance at the Korean National Palace in the prince’s robes.”

tumblr_og4hs2yxAL1qaf5qqo5_1280.jpg

4. Hanbok

“I liked all the hanboks. The opportunity to wear such beautiful hanboks is rare so I was really thankful. I was thankful to the director and designer for making the shoot look like a pictorial. A beautiful image of summer and youthful feelings was depicted.”

tumblr_og4hs2yxAL1qaf5qqo6_1280.jpg

5. Bogum Magic

“I am really thankful for the nickname ‘Bogum Magic’. It means that other people had a change of heart because of me. I am thankful to the KBS2 ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ family and Defconn hyung who made this beautiful new word.”

tumblr_og4hs2yxAL1qaf5qqo7_1280.jpg

6. Joy when working

“I have always wanted to be happy while working. Only if I enjoy it, I will not feel stressed. The interview is fun. I will not forget ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ and will remember those times. So I am thankful because I am satisfied, and I am happy because I am thankful.”

Source: Kukinews

https://parisonheavens.wordpress.com/2016/11/04/interview-thankful-bo-gum-park-bo-gums-6-points-to-be-thankful-for/

@NongpeePHappy together eng sub version have been edited. A few clips I watched in the raw version is not included.

• Like 14

Hallyu star Park Bo Gum is coming to KL

November 5, 2016 Entertainment, TV

By MELODY L. GOH

South Korean actor Park Bo Gum, the star of hot TV series Love In The Moonlight, is coming to Kuala Lumpur for a promotional stint.

According to a recent statement by his management agency Blossom Entertainment, Park is set to embark on his fan-meeting tour across Asia and he’s kicking it off in KL on Dec 10. He then will go on to cities including Hong Kong, Jakarta in Indonesia, Taipei in Taiwan, Tokyo in Japan, Bangkok in Thailand and Singapore. Park will also go to China, with several cities likely to be on the list.

Details of his tour, which is set to end just before the year ends in  Seoul, South Korea, will be announced soon by Blossom Entertainment via its official website and social media pages. “The upcoming fan meetings will be a special occasion for Park Bo-gum to hold proper meetings with his fans not only at home but also across Asia,” the agency said to entertainment news website Inquisitr. “They will be made up of various programmes through which Park and his fans can talk and enjoy themselves.”

Park, who played Crown Prince Lee Yeong in the recently-concluded Love In The Moonlight (also known as Moonlight Drawn By Clouds), is fast becoming one of the most sought-after South Korean actors. The 23-year-old Hallyu star is apparently getting requests from countless companies who wish to use him in their commercials and promotional campaigns.

“He’s firmly established himself as a lead actor through this drama. We’re getting more than three times as many requests as before for his appearance in dramas,” said Seung Byeong-wook, a senior official at Blossom Entertainment, as reported by Yonhap.

In separate reports, Park’s Love In The Moonlight co-star Kwang Dong-yeon has nothing but praise for the star, even though it took a while for the duo to become close. Kwang revealed to Soompi that when Park is angry about something, he uses the word jjamppong (a kind of spicy noodle soup) instead of cursing to express how he feels.

While appearing on the KBS2 talk show Happy Together, Kwang half jokinngly said that one of Park is almost perfect and that one of his biggest flaws is that he “drops some rice while eating”.

image: http://www1.star2.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/parkbg.gif

Park Bo Gum

Read more at http://www.star2.com/entertainment/tv/2016/11/05/hallyu-star-park-bo-gum-is-coming-to-kl/#tldvQY3lm47mVTei.99

• Like 9

3 hours ago, sara2908 said:

1. Good seniors

“I was thankful that Cha Tae Hyun hyung readily agreed to make a special cameo appearance in ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ Episode 1. Song Joong Ki hyung took photos after monitoring (the drama) and sent them to me. Im Joo Hwan hyung told me over the phone that the traditional headband (manggeon) had to be up to the eyebrow, and the hair behind needs to be longer to look pretty wearing the topknot (sangtu). I was thankful to be able to work with good seniors.”

@NongpeePHappy together eng sub version have been edited. A few clips I watched in the raw version is not included.

Thank you for bringing this interview to this forum, I really like how seniors in Blossom support him and how details Park Bo Gum remembered to inform.

Cha Tae Hyun has good personality and favorable relationship to people in showbiz, which is the strong feature in showbiz as PBG's senior and Blossom co-founder to Park Bo Gum's more opportunities to interesting works. In addition, Cha Tae Hyun used to experience skyrocketing Sassy Girl and then unsuccessful slump over years till having a panic disorder as viewership to have in showbiz is unpredictable. Cha Tae Hyun might be able to advise Park Bo Gum keep up with uncontrollable up and down situations in showbiz. 

Song Joong ki is very clever, well-educated, loyal, and well-mannered and definitely a hullyu star to be able to advise Park Bo Gum's new hullyu star status.  According to Song Joong Ki's fan meeting, Song Joong Ki watched Park Bo Gum's projects including TV dramas and variety shows and constructively feed back. 

Thx for your info about Happy Together3. Why have Happy Together Eng Version's some parts been edited and why such edited scenes must include Park Bo Gum's dropping rice part? :blink: I rewinded  a couple rounds to find but none. This episode is very funny, I laughed out loud from Eunuch Jang's and Queen's stories. I am an frequent audiences to Happy Together3, I like talkshow part but dislike the drawing picture part. Webtoon writer mentioned higher rating in such drawing part than talk show, Korean might like game show. I am not a game show audience, I don't like even Running Man

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dahae2006 said:

@4evgbogummy  why always bg has to compete with exo. and their fan girlssssss. ( baesang award with DO, EXO )

i want him to win this time....huuuuuuuuu..

11 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Dear dear now...Not all idols are bad when it comes to acting. It's a competition. The organisers need money too and so far, they know that idol fans have money to spare. It's just a competition, nothing to get us irritated/angry over. Have fun voting(if you wanna). :)

:angry: I knew I should understand it is the organizer's game but I really agree with many audiences who have unfavorable sentiment  to singer idol/actor idol in acting (compared to majority of real actors/ actresses) because of majority of idols's unqualified acting skill and their fanclub's much worse crazily&shamefully distorted voting against people's sense. 

I do not mean all idols can not act but just some minority of them can act in a certain level. I might not have ever watched singer idol/actor idol who could be highly appreciated in acting to the high level as some real actor/actress can really achieve. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NongpeeP said:

I have finished watching Happy Together 3, I can't find the part of Park Bo Gum's flaw about dropping rice as in the news. 

Happy Together crew edited out that part? PD nim and write nim are Bo Gum's fan? hahahahahahahaha

I notice Bo Gum fans are very protective over him!! hahahaahahahahaha

• Like 2

The Stars Without Anti

Yoo Jae Seok(Nation MC), Jung Woo Sung, Cha Tae Hyun, and Park Bo Gum

OSEN

[Oh!쎈 초점] 유재석·정우성·차태현·박보검, '안티 제로' 천연기념물

기사입력 2016.11.05 오전 9:34
댓글511번역언어 선택

[OSEN=표재민 기자] 인기와 악성댓글은 정비례한다는 말, 연예계에서 대부분 통하는 정설이다. 늘 문제가 되고 네티즌 스스로도 자성의 목소리가 크지만 스타가 될수록 관심을 많이 받을수록 이유 없이 ‘욕받이’가 되기도 하는 곳이 반짝반짝 별이 빛나는 연예계다.

그런데 누군가를 싫어하기 위한 단순히 분노를 표출하기 위한 ‘안티’가 없는 스타가 있다. 대중적인 높은 인기와 함께 선한 발걸음이 늘 화제가 되며 ‘미담 자판기’라는 별명을 가진 스타들이 존재한다.

# 유재석은 건들지 말랬어요

국민 MC 유재석은 데뷔 후 큰 논란 없이 성실히 방송 활동을 해온 흔치 않은 무결점 스타다. 톱 MC의 자리에 있으면서 언제나 후배들을 살뜰히 챙기고, 조용히 선행과 기부를 이어온 그는 대표적인 ‘미담 자판기’다. 위안부 할머니를 비롯해 어렵고 소외된 이웃들을 향해 따뜻한 손길을 뻗는 것은 당연지사. 때마다 함께 고생하는 제작진에게 큰 선물을 안기며 주변 사람들을 잘 챙기는 것으로 유명하다. 유쾌하면서도 뭉클한 감동을 안기는 유재석은 존경하는 사회 지도자가 없는 우리 사회의 슬픈 현실에 위로가 되는 인물이기도 하다.

# 현실에 존재하지 않을 것 같은 정우성

정우성은 연기와 대중성을 갖춘 톱배우다. SNS를 통해 팬들과 서스럼 없이 소통하고, 예능프로그램에 출연해 MC가 시키면 다 하는 진솔한 매력을 뿜어댄다. MBC ‘무한도전’에 출연해 거침 없이 망가지고, 팬들 사이에서는 혼자 사진 촬영을 하는 일명 ‘셀카’를 참 못 찍어 ‘얼굴 그렇게 쓸 거면 나달라’는 댓글이 유행어가 됐다. 굳이 알리려고 하지 않아도 때마다 거액의 기부를 해서 훈훈한 미담의 주인공이 되곤 한다. 연기력과 인기, 그리고 외모 어디 하나 빠지지 않아 비현실적인 인물인데 최근에는 소탈한 발걸음까지 더해지며 ‘정우성은 깔 게 없다’는 습관적으로 악성댓글을 다는 네티즌을 돌려세웠다.

# 언제나 허허실실, 황금 인맥 차태현

차태현은 친근한 매력을 가진, 그래서 더 멋있는 유부남 스타로 꼽힌다. 코믹과 로맨스 장르에서 장기를 발휘하며, 누구와 함께 있어도 좋은 조합을 만들어내는 배우다. KBS 2TV 예능프로그램 ‘해피선데이-1박2일’에 5년 넘게 출연하며 소탈한 매력 속 시청자들과 소통해왔다. 여자 시청자들에게 결혼하고 싶은 남자 1순위로 꼽히고, 데뷔 후 큰 파장 없이 성실하게 활동하며 귀감이 됐다. 특히 차태현과 절친한 스타들이 늘 거론되며, 성격 좋은 차태현의 실제 생활을 엿볼 수 있는 기회가 됐다. 조인성부터 송중기, 박보검, 김우빈 등 그의 절친한 ‘황금 인맥’들이 함께 화제가 됐다.

# 신흥 미담 자판기, 박보검

올해 tvN ‘응답하라 1988’에 이어 KBS 2TV ‘구르미 그린 달빛’까지 성공시킨 박보검. 유망주 신인 배우가 일명 ‘포텐’이 터지자 무서운 인기를 끌었다. 더욱이 박보검의 바른 행실이 늘 관심을 받았다. 팬들과 관계자들 사이에서 박보검 후일담이 끊임 없이 쏟아졌고, 선하고 예의 바른 성격이 세간에 알려졌다. 파도 파도 미담이 나온다며, 신흥 미담 자판기가 된 박보검. 그는 공항 출국 때 위안부 할머니들을 위한 후원 의미가 담긴 옷을 입어 화제가 됐다. 그와 함께 작품을 한 스타들이 방송에서 심성이 착하다고 끊임 없이 칭찬, 남다른 인성을 갖추고 있어 ‘안티’가 없는 스타로 불린다. 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003426871

Spoiler

Google Translate(just catch some meaning)

[OSEN = Mark Jae-min] The popularity and malicious comments are directly proportional, and it is the orthodoxy that most of them are in the entertainment industry. It is always a problem and the netizens themselves have a big voice, but the more they get interested in the stars, the more they become the 'scumbags' without reason.

But there is a star that does not have an 'anti' to express anger just to hate someone. With popular popularity, good steps are always on the agenda, and there are stars who have the nickname "Mamamhwa".

# Yoo did not want to touch her

National MC Yoo Jae-suk is a rare star without a big controversy after his debut. He is always in the position of top MC and always keeps his juniors and keeps his goodwill and donations quietly. It is no wonder that the comfort women, including the comfort women, are reaching out to warm and disadvantaged neighbors. It is famous for holding a great gift for the crew who is struggling with each other and taking care of the people around him. Yoo Jae-seok is a cheerful and hearty person who comforts the sad reality of our society without respectable social leaders.

# Jeong Woo-sung seems not to exist in reality

Jung Woo-sung is the top actor with acting and popularity. Through SNS, it communicates without fans with the audience, and it shows in the entertainment program and it pours out the charm which is true when MC does it. MBC 'Infinite Challenge' starring in the unrequited love, among the fans to take a photo of a so-called 'Selka' can not take a picture of the 'face you like to write me,' the comments became a buzz word. Every time I do not want to know, I donate a lot of money to become a protagonist of a warm hearted soul. It is an unrealistic person who does not fall into any of his acting skills, popularity, and appearance, but recently he added a step to his leisure and set up a netizen who habitually commented on malicious comments that he did not laugh.

# Always Enough Room, Golden People Cha Tae Hyun

Cha Tae-hyun has a friendly charm and is considered to be a better married star. It is an act to produce long-lasting comic and romance genres and to make a good combination with anyone. He has appeared in KBS 2TV entertainment program 'Happy Sunday - 1 day 2 days' for more than 5 years and has been interacting with viewers who are attracted to it. It is considered to be one of the most deserving men who want to marry female viewers. In particular, Cha Tae-hyun and close stars are always mentioned, and it is an opportunity to get a glimpse of Cha Tae-hyun's real life. Jo In-seong, Song Jung-gi, Park Sook-gum, Kim Woo-bing, etc.

# Emergency coupon vending machine, night sack

This year 's TVN' Let 's respond 1988' followed by KBS 2TV 'Gurmig green moonlight' which succeeded Park Boygum. When the prospective new actor "Poten" popped out, it became scary. Moreover, the right conduct of Park Sword was always attracted to attention. Among the fans and stakeholders, there was a constant pouring of sisterhood and good and decent character. The wave surf wave came out, and it became a new vampire machine. When he left the airport, he was dressed in clothes with the meaning of sponsorship for comfort women grandmothers. One star who works with him is called a star without 'anti' because he has a constant praise and good personality in the broadcast. / Jmpyo@osen.co.kr

• Like 6