Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

On 4/26/2016 at 1:50 AM, sara2908 said:

twitter@Bogum.my fanaccount

Cg5XygdUUAA0ED4.jpg

Cg5Xyg6U0AAdsqT.jpg

Cg5XyhSUgAEijRR.jpg

On 4/26/2016 at 1:50 AM, sara2908 said:

twitter@Bogum.my fanaccount

Cg5XygdUUAA0ED4.jpg

Cg5Xyg6U0AAdsqT.jpg

Cg5XyhSUgAEijRR.jpg

awwww... both bogummie and fans prepared a lot.. it is touching and heartwarming... secretly waiting and praying to have bogummie fan meeting in singapore.. BOGUMM ahhh come sg.... 

• Like 7

Park Bo Gum And Kim Yoo Jung To Attend 2016 Asia Artist Awards

Park Bo Gum Kim Yoo Jung

The “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” co-stars will both be attending an awards show!

On November 1, the Asia Artist Award organization committee announced the news that Park Bo Gumand Kim Yoo Jung would be attending the 2o16 Asia Artist Awards.

The two recently appeared in the KBS 2TV’s “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds,” and received much love for their characters crown prince Lee Young and Hong Ra On.

The awards ceremony has also released multiple lineups of attending artists, and now Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung will be added to the list of attendees!

The 2016 Asia Artist Awards will be taking place on November 16, 6 p.m. KST. You can check out the results for the second round of voting here!

Are you excited to see them attend?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/31/park-bo-gum-kim-yoo-jung-attend-2016-asia-artist-awards/

• Like 8

Have to mark my calendar for Bogummy's event.

My hand will be hurting again with the amount of right clicking saving his photos.

@4evgbogummyYes right.Did they just want to see him beautiful as CP all the time. I like him just being casual and nerdy as well all suit up in a tuxedo. He is just really good looking though I hope he really eat and resting well now and gained back those weight.

@sujigummieHave fun digging this thread. Just pray that you will get your wish on the FM too. 

This is cute. Jin Joo matching clothes kiddie game

CwKC_yoXgAEaAmp.jpg

두보두보 @DoRi_616 

006r7N3Lgw1f9cly8ff5dj30yi1ftwkn.jpg

006r7N3Lgw1f9cly8vbwoj30u00z7779.jpg

credit logo/insta

• Like 9

18 hours ago, NongpeeP said:

South Korean Actor Park Bo Gum is the Most Valuable CF Model in October

Kyung Ho Kim, Oct. 31, 2016, 8:26 a.m.

The hunky South Korean actor Park Bo Gum is the latest star to be ranked  as the most valuable commercial film model in the month of October.  The Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation collected 34,665,904 pieces of data for 20 CF models. Park Bo Gum stood proudly at top of the October data with 8,618,542 points, almost 4 times of his previous month data.

10-31_park_bo_gum_2.jpg

Following in the next places were chef Baek Jong Won, Song Joong Ki, Kang Dong Won, Gong Yoo, Yoo Jae Suk, IU, Ryu Joon Yeol, Kim Soo Hyun, Ha Jung Woo, Kim Yuna, Taeyeon, Lee Seo Jin, Song Hye Kyo, Han Hyo Joo, Jun Ji Hyun, Hyeri, Suzy, Park Shin Hye, and Choi Ji Woo.

Park Bo Gum is a South Korean actor and host. He gained acclaim with his diverse range of roles in television dramas: playing a psychopathic lawyer in Hello Monster (2015), a genius Go player in Reply 1988 (2015) and Joseon's Crown Prince Lee Yeong in Love in the Moonlight (2016). From May 2015 to June 2016, he hosted Music Bank on KBS2.

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/south-korean-actor-park-bo-gum-is-the-most-valuable-cf-model-in-october/

On top of the congratulation notes i want to post, i notice he did not rest from Hello Monster till Love in the moonlight.

Our Bogummy is really hardworking. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Michelle JG has already attached the video a few pages back from this page. Tsk...tsk...all of us fans here obsessing over shirtless Bogummy, bathing Bogummy, Bogmmy's kissing skills....okay, let's not go further. I'm feeling sorry for his real love, now and future, hehe.

hahaha sorry for this real love but Noonas can't control to feel obsess over  shirtless Bogummy, bathing Bogummy, Bogmmy's kissing skills. Actually i am not ready to see shirtless and bathing  Bo Gum in drama ( you know like what other male actor did). It will be my turn to blush.........feel shameful to type this out.. hahahahahahhahahahaha

• Like 5

5 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Bogum (and Yoojung) are confirmed to attend the AAA. 

http://media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20161101145716181 

What??? Great news!!!! good news!!!!When is AAA? Oh oh it will be 16th Nov. Wow so we will see his pictures on 10th, 16th and 19th now!! I have been trying to vote everyday by even 1 vote because i cannot buy the points. the app said it will only open on 3rd Nov? 

Bo Gum is the 1st now. I hope he will win but we have strong competitors!! Let's pray!!

• Like 8