Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

36 minutes ago, cheersmyself said:

They sensored it!! They sensored it!... Their's "something-down-there".... why oh WHYYYYY???

Anyone notice??? *nosebleed*

:w00t: you and your eagle eyes wink..wink..wink..

GKP already shirtless does it mean.. :phew: are u sure this show rated all ages LOL..:lol:

here is the news from alkpop :

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/catch-ryu-joon-yeol-park-bo-gum-and-more-in-youth-over-flowers-africa-edition

park-bo-gum-go-kyung-pyo-ryu-joon-yeol_1ryu-joon-yeol_1455294745_YOF.jpg

• Like 7

On 12/02/2016 at 2:37 AM, snolaxy said:

i cant wait for YOF Africa!
i just finished watching YOF Iceland ep6 and it's gonna be such a huge contrast haha.

in the preview (rough trans)
RJY: Do you have (a change of) underwear, bogum-ah?
PBG: NO hyung..
RJY: Honestly, we have decided to just go with what we have
AJH: In Africa, panty are expensive.
GKP: JY hyung and I are currently 'no-panty'
GKP: If you look behind, they are hanging there.
RJY: You too, just take them off.

LOL!

the latest article.
the reporter asks whether Hyeri is a little more special (than others) since she is his wife (in the drama).
what does he save hyeri's name as in his handphone?
he answered 'Hyeri. why? did hyeri save (my name) differently?' with wide round eyes.
then he requested the reporter to help ask Hyeri, arousing laughter from everyone.

hahaha bogum, you can always do that yourself right? lol

anyway i believe these are gifts prepared by DC suntaek fans

Spoiler

golden turtle:8ea21c26gw1f0pyp1fc2bj20i40htwg9.jpg

replica of the trophy. i think the words mean 'congrats for winning the Sung Deoksun husband cup'

8ea21c26gw1f0pyp0m8bzj20hp0nmjtr.jpg

some items from taekie room in lotte world exhibition:

Hide contents

golden key card

8ea21c26gw1f0iubyyojoj20hp0nmq4k.jpg

8ea21c26gw1f0iuby5cy2j20hp0nmtbe.jpg

is that a ring box in the drawer?

8ea21c26gw1f0iubzkfabj20hp0nmdib.jpg

the RAW of eps.7 actually already available, but my TV cable at my home will aired eps.5 to night. if you already watch eps.6, so it's mean my TV cabel really behind from others :crazy:

otoke... hope a lot of fans going subs the africa YOF.

thanks for the rough trans. from what I know from Iceland YOF they gift very limited budget for traveling, if PBG kidnapped after MB I think he can't prepared any utility for travelling, he can borrow pants and shirt from hyung but not panties I guess LOL. and the panties are expensive they even can't afford it LOL

remember in YOF ice land Kim Ha Neul even have any sneakers he kidnapped wear formal outfit and he use his formal shoes everyday LOL.

hope they can sneakily hide some budget like iceland YOF boys, but does the PD'snim will fooled twice?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, cheersmyself said:

I dont think they will remove it, otherwise that would be "THE FOUR FAMOUS SSANGMUNDONG BIRDS"... LOL

LOL...I can't unread this.

22 minutes ago, pixiemoondust said:

Everything we can't unsee later and may or may not live to regret seeing :lol:

He he..I go with "not regretting".

22 minutes ago, pixiemoondust said:

Everything we can't unsee later and may or may not live to regret seeing :lol:

He he..I go with "not regretting".

• Like 5

2 hours ago, deeand said:

why I can't find news related hyeri or girl's day show up at music bank when PBG is MC-ing?

found this at hyeri instagram? beautiful and cute at a sametime.

Hidden Content

@deeand  someone posted on couple thread i guess ( bogummy wear flower pattern shirt while MC'ing. )

• Like 1

5 hours ago, deeand said:

the RAW of eps.7 actually already available, but my TV cable at my home will aired eps.5 to night. if you already watch eps.6, so it's mean my TV cabel really behind from others :crazy:

otoke... hope a lot of fans going subs the africa YOF.

thanks for the rough trans. from what I know from Iceland YOF they gift very limited budget for traveling, if PBG kidnapped after MB I think he can't prepared any utility for travelling, he can borrow pants and shirt from hyung but not panties I guess LOL. and the panties are expensive they even can't afford it LOL

remember in YOF ice land Kim Ha Neul even have any sneakers he kidnapped wear formal outfit and he use his formal shoes everyday LOL.

hope they can sneakily hide some budget like iceland YOF boys, but does the PD'snim will fooled twice?

fortunately for me chinese subs come out really fast.
it's not easy to sub this but im sure fans will definitely take this one on.
and dramabeans will do the recaps for sure.

i think na pd might be even more stingy this time. they totally miscalculated the budget for the Iceland guys, they had so much money leftover. but then again they really dont know how to spend money. they just kept eating bread, hotdogs and only thought of buying new clothes on the last day lol

for africa, im guessing most of the money would be for transport and food. maybe they will choose to save on accommodation since we see tents and sleeping bags, they can just camp anywhere (if that is allowed)

selecting more pics to post from yesterday (there's just too many)

9.jpg

6.jpg

160212_3.jpg

Ca_g9qcVIAA6_Tt.jpg

Ca_cXW4UEAA4k0G.jpg

and yes, more beautiful side profile haha

Spoiler

005xd7EKjw1f0xf67gn9pj30sg0izgo9.jpg

Ca_soOpUUAEkxRC.jpg

Ca_d6uCUEAAHgNO.jpg

005xd7EKgw1f0wpz9vpiij30oq112ady.jpg

005xd7EKjw1f0whw46jnhj30sg174q7t.jpg

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, deota said:

you mean hyeri bogum couple thread....Can you give me the link?? Thanks :wub:

here is the thread@deota.. 

Spoiler

응팔 택마벨 Taek my bell 혜리 덕선 택이 박보검 링마벨 Girl's Day Hyeri Ring My Bell Reply 1988 걸스데이

@deeand there is two post -   i could only find the following one ( i tried to back read about 30 pages but could not find another one)tt

• Like 3