Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

These days, I just click Soompi news and keep grinning coz once every a few minutes there will be Bogummie's latest news. From post-Reply interviews to his budding relationships with anyone to some lists of this and that. Hahhahahha.. Soompi do love uri Bogummie, don't they? or maybe Korean medias rite now.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, pixiemoondust said:

Happy New Year chingu!

IKR, I've been waiting for new updates abt him :( But I'm glad he's getting a good rest this holiday. Hope he gets pre-registered for his classes, I think that's what's been worrying him the most. I'd love to have a son like him too.. not just how he looks like but how he has a good head on his shoulders, if not have a son-in-law like him for my daughter :wub:

amin...

agree with you. I think what's important for youngster like him is finished his college and hope he'll get cum lau de when he's graduate.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

These days, I just click Soompi news and keep grinning coz once every a few minutes there will be Bogummie's latest news. From post-Reply interviews to his budding relationships with anyone to some lists of this and that. Hahhahahha.. Soompi do love uri Bogummie, don't they? or maybe Korean medias rite now.

every one love Park Bo Gum. now I'm influenced my sister in law with PBG merrier is happier... LOL. 

may be not everyone adore PBG, but I think no one could ever hate him. I got Yoo Jae Suk vibe in him. Maybe he could also be nation lovable MC.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, deeand said:

you can try earphone type that is plug in to ear. not the head band type.

thanks for the suggestion lol. I have tried both ways

Noona?? PBG's my cutie dongsaeng... way way younger

@snolaxy I can't open the rainbow vapp. Maybe have to sign up with weibo. Thanks for sharing.Just loved other celebrities going gaga over him like us here

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

thanks for the suggestion lol. I have tried both ways

Noona?? PBG's my cutie dongsaeng... way way younger

@snolaxy I can't open the rainbow vapp. Maybe have to sign up with weibo. Thanks for sharing.Just loved other celebrities going gaga over him like us here

what for is the countdown?

fell so energetic looking his smile...:lol:

• Like 2

Apparently I was at the airline check out counter with Korean Actor, “Park BoGum” all the ladies were freaking out. He shared the same flight as me too. #famous #Korea #famousactor #koreanactor #parkbogum #travel #doha #tvn

JAN 23, 2016

I'm jealous with her. Wish I were the same flight with him.

• Like 3

tumblr_o1r8s7gT931to1fhoo1_1280.jpg

Can you spot on Bogummy here?? 

Right there, the boy-scout goes outdoor adventure fashion sense..  White cap, white long sleeves, white socks and white sportshoes. *winks* #can’twaittowatch4OTPonYOF

Park Bo Gum Bogummy Youth over flowers

credit to : 

http://crzdramaaddict.tumblr.com/post/138329313086/can-you-spot-on-bogummy-here-right-there-the

• Like 1

[TRANS] Transcript Of ‘The Star You Would Like To Introduce To Your Parents This Lunar New Year Holiday?’

During the Lunar New Year holiday, citizens proceeded to vote on the topic of ‘The Star They’d Like To Introduce To Their Parents’. First through a survey and by voting on the selected candidates next, 100 citizens chose the BEST 3 male and female stars. 

Actor Joo Won is rumored to be polite and gentle among his colleagues.

Joo Won (actor): “Lately, it’s been very difficult, so I can’t talk well, so I just lie on my mother’s stomach to sleep.”

This Lunar New Year holiday, the charming, national little sister IU didn’t fall behind and also ranked 3rd place on the male and female star one would introduce to their parents.

IU (singer): “Oppa, I guess you really wanted to eat food with me. I can’t eat though. I’m full.”

This Lunar New Year holiday, who’s the protagonist who won 2nd place as the star one would introduce to their parents?  It’s national MC Yoo Jae Suk who’s famous for not having any anti-fans.

Yoo Jae Suk (gagman): “Happy New Year.”

The next star to meet - it’s the lovely woman, singer and actress, Suzy, who has the fluttering nickname of the ‘Nation’s First Love’. Suzy, who normally has a deep and loving relationship with her father.

Suzy (singer and actress): “Although I’m always worried about my father, I’m doing well, so don’t worry too much. Like now, continue to cheer me on.”

This Lunar New Year holiday, the young first-place protagonist of the male star one would introduce to their parents is actor Park Bogum, who has recently taken over the box offices.

Park Bogum (actor): “Comfortably… Call me oppa… Call me oppa…”

With his bright and pure appearance, he has leapt into the hearts of many noona fans. This Lunar New Year holiday, the honored first-place of the female star one would introduce to their parents is Hyeri, who has established herself as a trending actress.

Hyeri (singer): Nowadays, I’m really thankful to my mother and father who are my fans. If my mom and dad are my fans and also give many people delicious and special food, I can’t forget to thank them. Because they left a little, (I ate it all.)”

Source | Please take out with credits.

http://fyparkbogum.tumblr.com/

tumblr_o27w7kUq7b1uzi5odo1_1280.jpg

하루앞으로 다가온 민족의 대명절 설날!!
이번 설에는 가족분들과 함께 맛있는 음식도 드시며, 한데모여 이런 저런 밀린 이야기들도 나누며 행복한 날이 되길 바랍니다!
새해에도 건강하시고, 즐거운 일들만 가득하세요~
모두 새해복 많이 받으세요~~^^

#즐거운명절 #설날 #대명절 #대목 #설연휴 #2016새해 #새해복많이 #HAPPYNEWYEAR #설맞이세일 #에드윈 #edwin

The next day is the upcoming national holiday, Lunar New Year’s Day!!
This New Year, eat delicious food together with your family, and, together in one place, while sharing stories and catching up, have a happy day!
In the new year as well, be healthy, and only have enjoyable days~
Everyone, have a happy New Year~~^^

#EnjoyableHoliday #NewYear’sDay #NationalHoliday #EndOfTheYear #NewYear’sHoliday #2016NewYear #HaveGoodLuckInTheNewYear #HAPPYNEWYEAR #WelcomingTheNewYearSale #Edwin #edwin

tumblr_o27vwyOqo61uzi5odo1_500.png

모두, 설 연휴 잘 보내고 계신가요?:)

많은 분들이 ‘리안 점안액’에 대한 깊은 관심
보내주셔서, 그 어느 때보다 행복한 설을 보내고 있습니다 -

2016년에도 행복한 일 가득하시길 바랄게요!
앞으로도, 리안 점안액 X 박보검은 계속됩니다(y)

#리안점안액 #박보검점안액 #PDRN #파마리서치프로덕트 #박보검광고 #박보검 #맑은남자박보검점안액

Everyone, are you spending the Lunar New Year well?:)

Because many people have shown a lot of interest in ‘Rean eye drops’,
We’re spending a happier New Year than before -

I hope your days are filled with happiness in 2016 as well!
In the future too, Rean eye drops X Park Bogum will continue(y)

#ReanEyeDrops #ParkBogumEyeDrops #PDRN #PharmaResearchProducts #ParkBogumAd #ParkBogum #BrightManParkBogumEyeDrops

• Like 5

credit to : http://fyparkbogum.tumblr.com/page/4

[TRANS] Ilgan Sports’ interview with Park Bogum

Your face got tan.

During the filming of tvN’s ‘Youth Over Flowers - Namibia’, I alone got tanned. I evenly applied sunscreen, so I don’t know why I got burned like this. At the airport on the day I returned from Namibia, the fans were really shocked. Because it felt like a long time since [I was] in Korea, I liked it, and I was gladder that my company family were next to me. So, excitedly, I smiled alone. But, out of everyone, I was the darkest, and they made fun, calling me ‘Chocolate milk’ and ‘Baked eggs’. (Laughs) I’m curious of how I’ll look on broadcast. Although the sun was too hot, I think it’ll remain a happy memory. Because it was my first real entertainment show, it was fascinating that there was always a camera present. (If I get the chance), I’d like to travel to another good place together with the hyungs.

Before you were kidnapped, you enjoyed the Phuket reward vacation.

In Phuket, I rode a peanut boat, snorkeled, swam in the sea with the hyungs, and ate lobster. Honestly, there wasn’t much time to mingle with the hyungs or sunbaes while filming. For the most part, Choi Taek slept, took medicine, and went to play Baduk. (Laughs) However, in Phuket, I was happy because we were able to be together for a long time.

When it was revealed, the photo taken in Phuket with Lee Il Hwa became a big news topic.

I saw it on my way to KBS 2TV’s ‘Music Bank’ live broadcast after returning from Phuket. But I really liked the reaction. At that time, I was going to the beach with Mother Il Hwa. Mother (Ra) Mi Ran and Mother (Kim) Sun Young were already at the beach.

Is the realization that it ended just coming now?

It feels real because of the interview. When you become close with others, it’s a pity that it’s like breaking up. It’s a pity that I couldn’t approach [them] first. I’m waiting to see the day when we meet again someday in a good work. Although it received so much love, I hate that I still can’t let go of ‘Reply 1988’.

Do you feel your popularity?

The number of people in my fancafe increased. Originally, there were 5000 people, but now there are 50,000 people. I’m fascinated and grateful every time my name comes up in the internet news.

I’m curious about how you joined ‘Reply 1988’.

Of course, I joined through an audition. Honestly, I didn’t know how much I wanted to do it. Before that, I watched and loved the ‘Reply’ series, and whenever I watched it, I thought that it’d be nice if I could appear it someday. Then, I got the opportunity to audition. Because I wanted to do well, when I passed the audition, I was really happy. I’m thankful to PD Shin Wonho and Writer Lee Woo Jeong for gifting me the character Choi Taek.

I wonder if there’s anything you learned during this work.

I debuted through the 2011 movie ‘Blind’. From then until now, through every work, I think that I’ve advanced one step at a time. In ‘Reply 1988’, I learned that in a state where you comfortably put [everything] down, only then can you properly act. It’s a little bit more comfortable than before. And I learned Baduk. Although I have a Baduk board and stones in my house, I never knew Baduk. Now, I think it’s one of my strengths.

I’m curious of when you learned that Hyeri’s husband was Taek.

I found out during the 19th and 20th episodes. Although I knew that there would be a husband hunt, I didn’t dwell on who the husband was. I filmed enjoyably. It was enjoyable just going to the filming set. But truthfully, I thought that Deoksun’s (Hyeri) husband would be Junghwan (Ryu Joon Yeol). I never thought that Taek would be the husband. I also later found out that the kiss in the dream wasn’t a dream. My script was different from Deoksun’s. And we didn’t receive the 2015 version of the script. I didn’t even know that there was a 2015 version of the story. When I was watching the 1st episode, I was surprised when Sunbae Lee Mi Yeon came out. While filming episodes 19 and 20, we had to make quick progress filming with the script. But then, I accidentally received the 2015 version of the script. Then, after seeing it, I saw that the husband was me.

During that work, wasn’t that your first kiss scene?

It was the first. I was really nervous, but I pretended to be calm. I heard that the man has to care for and lead the woman well, I tried to do my best, but I don’t know. (Laughs) Hyeri followed me well. But, I was really shy when filming. Because it was edited well, I think it came out prettily on broadcast.

What did you think after experiencing Ssangmundong’s warm brotherly love?

It’d be nice to go back to those times. It was touching that the friends gathered in Taek’s room even without Taek. And although I ate food with my father, I was never without my friends’ side dishes. It touched my heart that, without any words, we warm-heartedly took care of each other without any words.

Source | Please take out with credits.

FEB 7, 2016 +47
tumblr_o25d7lvQKq1uzi5odo1_1280.jpg

ASTA TV - February 2016 

• Like 7