Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

13 hours ago, kepogee said:

@deeand AHHHH I didnt translate it! I HAVE ZERO HANGUL SKILLS. LMAO. It was from the kpopherald website. I just posted it in the site, i saw your comment awhile ago to post it in this thread, but i was really busy with work. 

Thank you for posting it here!!! You've been doing a great job keeping this site alive. Once i'm done with a project, I will help here. :)

Sure.... :w00t: I'll wait you here.

good luck with your project then. hwaiting.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

The romance rumors surrounded Park, the star of tvN hit "Reply 1988," which ended late last month, and Jang, who is 10 years older than Park. That they had worked together in KBS TV drama "Hello Monster" last year first stoked the talk.

if this news turn out be true... 10 years is just to much .

but I'm sure it's just a grapevine. PBG like he said in interview have a lot noona friends and he often call them.

PBG canI be your friend? you can call me 24 hours everyday  ;)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Yesin Lee said:

YOUTH OVER FLOWERS IN NAMIBIA! SLOW MO TEASER! ENJOY! :w00t:

cr to the owner

the teaser is really "something" it sure have bromance in the air....:wub: love it so much...

and look at PBG face enjoying the breeze of air his smile... he looks so..... happy... glad he enjoyed the trip. he worth it.

no wonder in the interview he said if he have time will going vacation abroad again. maybe next time PBG visit my country then? :w00t:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sara2908 said:

the teaser is so funny and the BGM makes it funnier. Go Kyung Pyo is like doing ballet in the dessert haha. Jung Bongie with his covered face. Bogummy why so precious, so cutee...19 come quickly

thanks @Yesin Lee

ha..ha..ha.. the teaser is very different with ordinary variety. Na PD is sure far away from mainstream image. 

i think when the show air #team taek and #team junghwan will camp together in this :

this show won't start another war isn't it?

8 hours ago, pixiemoondust said:

I have no idea what Bogummy's talking about

But he had me at "Noona!" :bawling:

Park Bogum you #NoonaSlayer you

uri dongsaeng you make my dream come true you call me noona ke..ke...ke..

• Like 4

7 hours ago, matchamint said:

I've always been a silent reader in all soompi thread...

but that video above (the rean CF),

man, it blows me away <3

I just feel like commenting and squealing together for that video is a must lol

yes... totally agree with you. it just like he look straight into my eyes and call me noona... 

ke..ke..ke.. how he know I'm older from you PBG? :P

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, deeand said:

if this news turn out be true... 10 years is just to much .

but I'm sure it's just a grapevine. PBG like he said in interview have a lot noona friends and he often call them.

PBG canI be your friend? you can call me 24 hours everyday  ;)

nah, he already denied it.. i think an article about him refuting the rumor was posted a page or two back?

35 minutes ago, deeand said:

this show won't start another war isn't it?

ack, it better not. this series is a celebration of all things bromance... and all places i want to go to -______-

i need time and money... or i need na pd to accidentally kidnap me for one of these gigs.

i love the teaser, though... want MOAR. (actually, the 19th is sooner than i had expected. :o that's a lot of footage to cut through, isn't it?)

9 hours ago, pixiemoondust said:

I have no idea what Bogummy's talking about

But he had me at "Noona!" :bawling:

Park Bogum you #NoonaSlayer you

*_________________* i WOULD be his noona.... 

i guess i should be glad for the pun... he kept saying "noona", but in the end, it turned out to be "noon. a." (ie, "eyes"... like.. "your eyes"?)

THANK YOU, CONTACT LENS ADVERTISEMENT PUN. you make us happy. :x

i would get that contact lens if every guy looked like PBG when i put it on. ok, fine. except my husband. i heart my cute husband. JK, really. (gahd, i'm tired. what am i saying...)

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, beldaran said:

nah, he already denied it.. i think an article about him refuting the rumor was posted a page or two back?

ack, it better not. this series is a celebration of all things bromance... and all places i want to go to -______-

i need time and money... or i need na pd to accidentally kidnap me for one of these gigs.

i love the teaser, though... want MOAR. (actually, the 19th is sooner than i had expected. :o that's a lot of film to cut through, isn't it?)

i guess i should be glad for the pun... he kept saying "noona", but in the end, it turned out to be "noon. a." (ie, "eyes"... like.. "your eyes"?)

i would get that contact lens if every guy looked like PBG when i put it on. ok, fine. except my husband. i heart my cute husband. JK, really. (gahd, i'm tired. what am i saying...)

yes he is already denied it. just if...

me too.. the waterfall is amazingly beautiful.. don't mention the soft sand.. is that jungbol being Elsa LOL... he became sand prince for sure ke...ke..ke..

I hope it mean a LOT of dozens cut....

oh really? bwahahaha.. this year trends is making a pun I guess LOL.

please don't be tired. you're make me laugh here.. :lol:

• Like 1

tumblr_o227f3iOnl1untowto1_540.jpg

[TRANS] WikiTrees’ Interview with Park Bogum

When ‘Reply 1988’ ended, it aroused a lot of news.

I’m very honored and grateful that I was able to appear in such a warm-hearted work. That’s why I’m able to sit in this seat, being interviewed. 

If it’s 1988, it was before you were born. Was it a little bit difficult to understand the emotions of that time? 

I listened to a lot of songs from that time and worked hard. However, I listened to the songs, but the emotions didn’t come right away. That’s why I asked my family too. Because the writer detailedly wrote the script, I think it was easy to understand. I expressed what I knew of days back then with small props. 

During Deoksun’s husband hunt, the phrases ‘EoNamRyu’ and ‘EoNamTaek’ (T/N: from the phrase, ‘어쨌든 남편은 류준열/택이’, which means ‘The husband is Ryu Joon Yeol/Taek anyway) came about. In the end, Taek became the husband. 

The husband was Taek anyway, so it was EoNamTaek. (Laughs) I didn’t know that I was the husband as well. 

I thought it was just a role of a one-sided love. In the beginning, Deoksun liked Sunwoo; later, didn’t she like Junghwan? That’s why I thought it’d be those two. Even though she expressed her caring heart to Taek, I thought the conclusion would be ‘EoNamRyu’, so I was surprised when it really was Taek. 

How was it when you knew that you were the husband?

While saying “Wow, it’s me?”, I was amazed and puzzled. 

It seems like the first role in which one had to earn love during the drama.  

Yes. This was the first role in which [I had to earn my love] with the female lead. From the start of the drama, the director said these words to us, “You guys are all appearing as protagonists in this work.” It was a situation in which I was just thankful that I was just able to join the series. That’s why I thought that I’d like whoever would become the husband to be happily chosen by Deoksun.

I was happy that I was just able to come out in a good drama. I never thought, “I have to be the husband” or “Am I going to become the husband?” 

I heard that you filmed your first kiss scene in this drama.

In this work, for both Hyeri and I, it was our first time challenging a kiss scene. Although I was very embarrassed, I pretended to be very calm. I heard that, in times like that, actors must take care of and lead them well, but I was also affected. 

The camera director was also very concerned about the scene coming out prettily.

I heard sounds could be heard on the set of the kiss.

Me? (He was so surprised that his originally large eyes become larger.) When I heard that the dream kiss scene received the largest amount of views, I was really amazed.

Were there any NGs while filming?

Our noses were squished a lot, and my nose ran a lot. Even so, I was happy that the director filmed it prettily.

Are there any memorable scenes within the drama?

There’s really a lot.

While Taek was saying, “Let’s watch a movie, us two”, that was the scene of his first ever heartfelt confession. That scene was very thrilling. 

The one scene where Junghwan says to Deoksun, “Don’t go on the blind date,” was also very thrilling. When they were filming, I wasn’t there. Later, when it came out on broadcast, I watched through the position of a viewer.

I think that the best was the scene where Taek and his father talk about the question of remarriage.  He asks, "I wish I had a good friend by my side like you have”, and Taek, while smiling, responds, “If you’re happy, I’m okay with it all”. That part was the most emotional. 

When you said “Let’s watch a movie”, you were thrilled. In real life, have you ever said that to someone of the opposite sex that you’ve liked. 

Because it’s been so long (I don’t remember). After debuting, I haven’t dated at all.

When dating rumors with Nara noona came out, I didn’t know why they came out. That’s why I was sorry and a little bit embarrassed to contact her. Like that, articles came out.

Is there someone you like now? Not your fans and among someone of the opposite sex.

There are many women I like. (Asked persistently) It’s a secret who they are. 

What’s your ideal type? 

A person with whom we can both fill up what the other is lacking and learn from each other. I want to meet a motherly woman who’s also like a friend.

Between Hyeri, who was with you in the drama, and Red Velvet member, Irene, who’s with you currently in Music Bank, is there someone you match with? Between the two, is there a person who’s more like your ideal type?

It’s difficult to choose just one person. Both of them are my ideal types.  

After the drama ended, you were dragged to tvN ‘Youth Over Flowers’.

I’ve had the thought of wanting to come out on ‘Youth Over Flowers’, because there aren’t many programs where I can make memories with my peers while traveling far. If I went, I was thinking of going with anyone, and because that dream quickly became reality, I was surprised and honored. I’ve only seen PD Na Young Suk on TV, so when I saw him in real life, it was really amazing. And because the trip was very enjoyable, to me, it seems like it’ll become a memory I won’t be able to forget.

Wasn’t it difficult? When I saw pictures of you entering the country, your face was really burnt. 

It became really dark. Thankfully, right now, the lighting’s dim and my makeup was [applied] well. Even so, it was more enjoyable than difficult. The other hyungs suffered more than me. 

Let’s go back to the story of your work. Due to this ‘R88’ success, you’ve received a lot of love, and your kind and pure image is taking over the spotlight. Are you worried that this image will become a stumbling block in the future?

I’ve never had that thought. If I look at all my projects up till now, regardless of ratings and the importance of the role, there’s a lot to learn. To me, I think every project’s activities moved me forward, step by step. That’s why I won’t be discouraged because of my previous projects. I’ll just, from moment to moment, do my best, and someday, many people will recognize and give me love. Before that, I’ll try not to dwell on negative things. 

And, before R88, I appeared in the drama ‘I Remember You’, acting as a psychopath. It was a very fresh and fun experience. If I get the opportunity, I’d like to challenge that type of role again. 

Is there a genre you want to try next?

There’s a lot. I want to film a youth romance while wearing a school uniform, an action film/drama, and a comedy too. There are a lot of genres and roles I’d like to try.

As an actor, do you have a role model?

The sunbaes I’ve met during each and every project are all role models. It’s not easy to act and sympathize with many people. That’s why I feel that the sunbaes are all really impressive. My hope that I can make those people’s positive points my own is greater.

But, a thought comes up. The thought that I want to hear the words “Park Bogum is my role model” from someone. If there’s a person like that, there doesn’t need to be many people like that. That’s why, while living a little bit more honestly and cleanly, it’s my dream and prayer to become a good influence on someone. 

What kind of actor do you want to be remembered as?

I want to be remembered as an actor who received praise like "Park Bogum is a person who identifies well and makes whichever role he’s given his own style”.

Source | http://fyparkbogum.tumblr.com/

• Like 13

On 04/02/2016 at 4:12 PM, snolaxy said:

Cantabile tomorrow - which i almost gave up because the remake is so bad. i ended up finishing the series because of his character yoon hoo, although there wasnt much for him by the end. i wish someone will re-upload the mambo performance again on youtube.

here is your video request... enjoy..

edited crop and add water mark

• Like 5

2 hours ago, deeand said:

Our fangirl wish came true! Dukseon flailing in the bed is us :D

http://postimg.org/image/pn0j4xy0n/

SW7yFUG.gif?1

1 hour ago, beldaran said:

Oh so that's what it is! Thank you @beldaran .. we're all his honorary noonas then hahaha.

That pun is brilliant. Clever hook line! I reckon the advertisers caught on the fact that Bogummy is a #NoonaKiller and they're capitalizing on one of that charm of his. His target demographic can surely afford to buy the product.

I'd buy it too by the boatload if that were the case! :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, deeand said:

I heard sounds could be heard on the set of the kiss.

Me? (He was so surprised that his originally large eyes become larger.) When I heard that the dream kiss scene received the largest amount of views, I was really amazed.

The same thing was said by Na PD about InGuk and EunJi kiss in stairwell.

Well, the reply franchise had its way of discovering new kissing talent:wub:

• Like 10

57 minutes ago, pixiemoondust said:

Our fangirl wish came true! Dukseon flailing in the bed is us :D

http://postimg.org/image/pn0j4xy0n/

SW7yFUG.gif?1

[/spoliler]

Oh so that's what it is! Thank you @beldaran .. we're all his honorary noonas then hahaha.

That pun is brilliant. Clever hook line! I reckon the advertisers caught on the fact that Bogummy is a #NoonaKiller and they're capitalizing on one of that charm of his. His target demographic can surely afford to buy the product.

I'd buy it too by the boatload if that were the case! :D

PBG is definitely noona killer. I've been shoot straight to my heart and head many time by him LOL.

17 minutes ago, matchamint said:

The same thing was said by Na PD about InGuk and EunJi kiss in stairwell.

Well, the reply franchise had its way of discovering new kissing talent:wub:

maybe in TVN will add best kissing award ke..ke..ke... and reply 1988 is the winner.. ke..ke..ke.. I'm gonna vote every day if they put the poll online.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, matchamint said:

I've always been a silent reader in all soompi thread...

but that video above (the rean CF),

man, it blows me away <3

I just feel like commenting and squealing together for that video is a must lol

Welcome to the Bogummy spazz central!

Do add in anything you'd like to share about Park Bogum... I would love to see this thread move fast with our love for all things Bogummy.

Bogummy closet lovers, Y'all need to come out of the out woodwork now. :wub:

• Like 3

just a parade of Music bank cut :

[TRANS] 151225 KBS Music Bank Cut - Irene and Bogum

Bogum: Irene-ssi! What would you like for Christmas?
Irene: I want an iron for Christmas 
Irene: What would you like for Christmas, Bogum-ssi?
Bogum: I would like an iron too!
Irene: Oh! But irons are mine? 
Bogum: I want an iron for Christmas so I can give it to Irene-ssi~! ♥

Trans. by: @rororaemon329