Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Rehearsal photos from last week's event. They said the actor in the event said was worthy of being a star. His face is half smallI, but his eyes, nose and mouth are all suitable. He talked and stood holding hands with Bo Gum. But my sister is not allowed to take photos because it's a rule. Bo Gum suddenly ran away and then came back with a signed card instead. Very kind.

20210624-134910.jpg
20210624-134912.jpg
20210624-134914.jpg

Spoiler

20210624-134915.jpg

photos and caption credit to  AllforPBGThaiFC

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

2020 Drama Awards! Who is the drama hero who shined in the year?

46861-437860-sample-M.jpg

Best Visual Award
<Youth Record> Park Bo-gum

Park Bo-gum, who suddenly left for the military, showed extreme warmth by renewing his visual best days. "That's why Park Bo-gum does Park Bo-gum." I can't believe it. If you don't believe it, just click 'Replay'.

https://www.smlounge.co.kr/woman/article/46861?utm_source=naver_post&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=naver_post

• Like 3

[That movie, this scene] Seobok

Director Lee Yong-joo's 'Seobok' is a science fiction film with a cloned human as the main character . 

Many films in this genre use religious motifs, and 'Seobok' is no exception. 

In particular, Seo-bok (Park Bo-gum) character reminds us of Jesus in many ways. 

Just like Jesus who came to the world in human form but was a god, Seobok is also a human being but not really a human being. 

The reason he was created was for humans to overcome death, which overlaps with Jesus' mission to save mankind. 

And although Seo Bok’s supernatural action is genre-packed, it is reminiscent of the many miracles that Jesus performed.

In addition, there are some commonalities that cannot be revealed due to spoilers.

IMG-20210627-101507.jpg

The most impressive of these similarities is the fact that Seo Bok caresses Ki Hyeon (Gong Yoo)'s heart, just as Jesus miraculously healed human ailments.

Ki-hyeon can't get out of the trauma related to water. 

Seobok went to the beach with Kihyun.

He pushes the waves away with his hands and builds a small stone tower there. At this time, many birds flew in and fly in a circle. 

If most of Seo Bok's actions in this film are violent, this scene is too lyrical, and on the other hand, God's hand comforting humans is felt. 

Here, the stone tower that Seobok built appears once again at the end of the movie, reminding him of him.

Kim Hyung-seok Film Journalist

https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/025/0003113188?sid=110

Exactly! The article is just so spot on. 

• Awesome 1

Result of bed brand reputation analysis... "No.1 Ace Bed~

[Excerpts ]

"Ace Bed, which ranked first in bed brand reputation in June 2021, showed high 'Mattress, Expand, Release' in link analysis, and 'Cinema theater, live commerce, Park Bo-gum' in keyword analysis. In the ratio analysis, it was analyzed as a 70.51% positive ratio.”

The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute measures the domestic brand reputation index every month and announces the change in the brand reputation index. This bed brand reputation index is the result of brand big data analysis from May 28, 2021 to June 28, 2021.

http://www.businesskorea.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=70468

:winkx:

Lady Jo Song-hwa in her 30s
“Park Bo-gum is my ideal type”

Chae Song Hwa is a SK female volleyball player. She was a member of SK women's national volleyball team. She is the same age with Bogum.

jhkwak87_ What is the charm of Jo Song-hwa? And do you have a favorite celebrity? :

There is no charm. I haven't thought about it well. My favorite celebrity is Park Bo-gum. I used to like Ji Chang-wook too. Park Bo-gum is cute and handsome. He is in the military now. I couldn't even write a letter because it was cringeworthy  (laughs).

eunrae.gim_ What is your ideal type?:

Park Bo Gum, if you see his name is Park Bo Gum. If you look at the other parts, he's a person who doesn't lie. I don't want to hide it. Lies give birth to another lie. I don't like white lies either. I like people who are sincere, who are the same back and forth. And I hope we can communicate well and have similar values.

• Like 2

10 Korean Stars Who Can Act and Sing: Hyun Bin, Park Bo-Gum, Seo In-Guk and More

IMG-20210628-152907.jpg

In June 2019, Park Bo-gum visited the Philippines as part of his Asia Tour and surprised his fans with a Filipino song titled Nasa Iyo Na Ang Lahat, an original by Daniel Padilla, as well as Gary Valenciano's version of Steven Curtis Chapman's I Will Be Here.

This multi-lingual actor, who sings Korean, Japanese and English, also starred in Encounter with Song Hye-kyo (Descendants of the Sun), Record of Youth with Park So-dam (Parasite), and the phenomenal Love in the Moonlight with Kim Yoo-jung (Backstreet Rookie).

https://sg.asiatatler.com/society/korean-actors-talented-singers

• Like 2