Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

***" I think ‘Seobok’ will help open the color in any projects and characters he’ll take on once he returns from the army."

As what Gong Yoo said, I really hope so.................. Park Bo Gum is a junior actor to him but based from all the stills & trailers that I saw, they have good chemistry together.  :cutekitty:

source : https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202104131106036710

• Like 3
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, U-Çan said:

Thank you so much @Sakurafairy 

Seobok character had no alternative but Park Bo Gum 

Lee Young character had no alternative but Park Bo Gum 

I don't remember reading thing like this about RoY, but the first actor that across the writer and PD's mind for Sa Hye Jun is Park Bo Gum, too.

Even with ROY no alternative actor also.  This is the link. Good thing I saved it. Just didn't know what the heck news about JKY.  That news made me uneasy before, lol, but the SW - nim cleared it.

Spoiler

Lol,  modesty aside, who is a crazy PD or SW that will cast first JKY before the superstar PBG. Ofc, they would ask first PBG and if he declined then replaced with another actor.  These PDs and SWs know the caliber of Bogum and his fan base. Plus, the investors know who is PBG and who is JKY. Just for the record I dont hv any ill feelings towards JKY I'm just stating facts here. 

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/byline/kuwahatayuka/20201219-00212010/

:sweet:

FanArt

20210414-061527.jpg

cr:logo

• Like 1

@partyon Thanks for the poll :D Had a hard time deciding between Encounter and ROY and I chose almost all the options in the third one because I really want to see him in anything really... I'll even watch romcom if he's in it ;)

It seems like the premiere for Seobok is today, but my local cinemas have been playing it since yesterday and I already watched it:gangnamstyle:

Don't want to accidentally give out spoiler, so I'll hide my whole review... please only read it after you've watched the movie.

Spoiler

I really enjoyed the movie a lot, even though it was almost 2 hours, it felt like it was only an hour long :sweatingbullets:

First of all, the tone and visual of the movie is really spot on for me. The CGI is integrated seamlessly to the movie and really enhanced the viewing experience. My favourite scene is when Seobok moved the rocks in the beach to create a stone graveyard for Kihyun's friend. It was beautiful and emotionally powerful.

The story itself is quite familiar to fans of the sci-fi genre, and in many ways it followed my expectations. What surprised me was Seobok himself... I expected him to be more innocent and childlike because of his sheltered life and his appearance, but he was a cynical realist and you can see it from his gaze (I think this is what gong yoo was talking about) and the first questions he asked Kihyun. Bo Gum really nailed Seobok's fragility and his anguish of not having a place to be "somebody" in this world. I still want to know how he can make his neck muscles pop like that... :D

I enjoyed SB & KH's "trip" and the chemistry between BG & GY, but I wish it was longer. I want to see Seobok explore the world more and think about what his life can be like in the outside world. I feel like the movie throws out a lot of questions about life, immortality and philosophical elements for the viewers to think about but didn't quite answer them in the movie.

Side note: I gasped when I saw Bo Gum's childhood photo in the church... I have a mixed feeling seeing his real childhood photo being used for the dead child. :sweatingbullets: 

[ending spoiler]

I expected Seobok to die, but I really wished the director had betrayed my expectation. But in the end, I guess the glimpse of the outside world was not enough for Seobok to gain a desire to stay on living. (Plus he's basically dependent on the drug and would be living his life on the run) The ending also felt a bit abrupt to me. Kihyun followed Seobok's wish too fast IMO, I wanted to see him wavered more. I also wanted to see more of the epilogue. I stayed on after the credit finishing rolling hoping for a last glimpse ala marvel movies. :( How I wish this is a drama instead, or maybe a 6 hour long movie, they could have explored more the concept of immortality, living and dying...  

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

• autumnight changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Movie: Seobok (playing in cinemas) Upcoming Movie: Wonderland

9 Popular Korean Actors Who Nailed The Semi-Long Hairstyle

Their visuals in semi-long hairstyle is no joke!

IMG_20210414_231625-750x375.jpg

Korean Actors are known for having youthful faces because of their amazing hairstyle. Sometimes we often notice that every korean actors have tried different hairstyle , some hairstyle will make them look younger, mature and etc. In this article we will share with you the 9 popular korean actors who have tried the semi-long hairstyle and look absolutely handsome and good with the hairstyle.

Here are the 9 Popular Korean Actors Who Have Nailed The Semi-Long Hairstyle;

1. Park Bo Gum

Park Bo Gum

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/04/14/9-popular-korean-actors-semi-long-hair/

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, U-Çan said:

@U-Çan, thanks for sharing this that even in HK "Seobok" is popular. I'm glad that so many promo materials to read about this movie. And I really appreciate Gong Yoo how he's being supportive to Bogum. He revealed that he received text message from Park Bo Gum. He texted him - 'I'm so excited and nervous at the same time.' GY said that Bogum was catching up with everything in the outside world. I hope the movie will be a box-office HIT!  :headbang:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1