Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

EVENT: Tweak my oppa! COMPETITION - Win prizes! :love:

Now you have a chance to show us your photo editing skills and promote your oppa or favorite drama!

Tweak a picture of your oppa, a drama poster and/or a picture we Event Organizers have picked out for you.

You don't have to be a master of photoshopping in order to participate. There are lots of free SW and apps available to edit pictures, even on your phone. So don't be shy! :kiss_wink:

We have great prizes for the winners! :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

*** “Seobok” has unveiled another trailer! It starts off with Seobok asking, “What does ‘forever’ mean?” Lead researcher Im Se Eun (Jang Young Nam), who created the clone, replies, “It means it never ends.”  Watch the trailer below!  “Seobok” will be released on April 15 via the Korean streaming platform TVing and movie theaters in Korea.  :star:

video source : soompi news

• Like 2

Then and Now: 7 K-Drama Actors' First and Most Recent Roles

Every actor has to get their start somewhere, so let's take a look at some popular K-drama actors' first roles compared to their most recent work!

Park Bogum

1616377440690-Park-Bogum.jpg

Image Source: Next Entertainment World, tvN

Park Bogum's first role was as Min Donghyun in the 2011 film 'Blind.' He has gone on to star in many successful dramas such as 'Reply 1988' and 'Itaewon Class,' his most recent role being Sa Hyejoon in the 2020 drama 'Record of Youth.' He also has 2 upcoming movies, 'Seo Bok' and 'Wonderland.'

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2021/03/22/then-and-now-7-k-drama-actors-first-and-most-recent-roles-390486

• Like 3

Screenshot-2021-0323-113208.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1460649wpp/watch-former-agent-gong-yoo-strikes-up-an-unlikely-friendship-with-clone-park-bo-gum-in-sci-fi-film-seobok

:cutekitty:

It is good to hear one testimony about investing to Record of Youth drama of Pan Entertainment and then succeeded. This just means the drama itself is a success. 

That's why investors/businessmen like Park Bogum and his golden charm. He can really bring money. And that's what we always call the "Bogum Magic" and the "Bogum Effect".

Please explain more about Pink Panther's own investment principles.

“Recently, while reviewing the drama'Youth Records' that aired last year, the last drama production company Pan Entertainment before the enlistment of actor Park Bo-gum thought it would be good to invest, and it was successful (laughs). 

That's where the drama' When Camellia Blooms' was also made. When I bought stocks, I looked at the workability of the company's products and the possibility of success.

https://n.news.naver.com/article/037/0000028874

• Like 2

hi chinggus, it's been a while. i hope everyone is safe and in the best of health.
it's "Love in the Moonlight" throwback. all the hanboks that Bo Gum wore looked very good on him. like what the videos below asked, which one do you like best on Bo Gum? :hooray:

• Like 4

#KDramaTrivia: 10 K-Dramas And Their Original Titles

Some of them are *very* far from the titles we know!

k-dramas-different-title-1616490312.jpg

What do you love the most about K-dramas? For me, it's the gripping storyline, the star-studded cast, the LSS-inducing official soundtrack, and amazing life lessons I learn after binge-watching a whole season in one sitting, lol.

Recently, I discovered another interesting trivia about K-dramas: Some of them have completely different titles from the ones we know. Most of the time, the titles locally used in South Korea are also used worldwide, like in the case of Vincenzo. For others, we get the literal English translation of the titles. And then we have those that are distinct from their local titles.

Curious about what these series are? Here's a list of popular K-dramas with other titles that you may not know yet:

1. Encounter (2018)

Also known as: Boyfriend

Who's in it: Park Bo Gum, Song Hye Kyo

Where you can watch it: Viu, iQIYI

The plot, according to Viu: "It all started with an encounter between a young, ordinary man and a woman whose life has been designed by her influential parents. May it be fate or sheer coincidence, it was a picturesque sunset-lit evening in Cuba that brought them together."

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/k-dramas-with-a-different-title-a4575-20210323?ref=home_feed_3

• Like 4

IMG-20210324-144659.jpg

Although “Seobok” has yet to premiere, the interviewer brought up a past interview that goes in-depth about the film.

Gong Yoo explained, “That’s the one official interview. Park Bo Gum [who stars as Seobok] had to enlist.

We had to complete filming and interviews while he was still here so we scheduled ahead of time.

The interview is from July, which is way before the original December premiere date.”

In that interview, they described the film as “a project that discusses the life and death of humans.” Gong Yoo elaborated, “The wording is like that to put it simply and so it’s easier to think about, but I do believe it’s exactly like that.

A human’s life is finite. Since it’s finite, I believe that you have desires and develop fears. Being unable to avoid that finite life is a human’s fate, but trying to escape that is also what humans do.

It seems very grand but putting this into simpler words became that wording.”

When asked about working with Park Bo Gum, Gong Yoo responded, “Since we have a bit of an age gap, I always end up thinking about myself at his age when I look at him.

"He continued, “Although it’s our first time meeting and collaborating, I think about that age range that I’ve experienced and think, ‘What kind of thoughts does Bo Gum have now and what kind of mindset does he have as an actor?’ which creates a special kind of bond.”

Gong Yoo added, “On the outside, he is extremely responsible, bright, and always smiling, but I believe there are certain worries he has on the inside.

However, I also think that he’s unable to show that to others and is just blowing off steam by himself.”

(skipped unrelated to Bogummy) 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1460804wpp/gong-yoo-talks-about-upcoming-film-seobok-working-with-park-bo-gum-and-more

• Like 3