Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Male K-Drama Leads Of 2020 Whose Debut Roles Put Them On The Path To Stardom

aec50902695b4f8aba235d93b2c6ae05.jpeg?s=

When an actor is so successful and at the top of his game, it’s fun to look back at their humble beginnings. Whether the role be big or small, it’s a monumental step as it gives them a chance to fulfill their dreams and showcase their talents. Here are 10 K-drama actors’ debut roles that put them on the path to stardom!

Note: List is in no particular order!

7. Park Bo Gum – “Blind”

park-bo-gum1.jpg

Park Bo Gum originally wanted to be a singer-songwriter and has proven on various interviews and shows that he’s talented at singing and playing the piano. However, at the suggestion of others, he decided to get into acting. His first role was in the movie “Blind” as Kim Ha Neul‘s younger brother Dong Hyun. This year, he starred in “Record of Youth” right before enlisting into the military.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 4

*** CJ Entertainment originally planned to release Seobok internally on Dec 2, but temporarily postponed it to Dec 23 when the social distancing level was raised to 1.5 in the metropolitan area on Nov 17. However, now the movie’s release was ultimately postponed to next year when the social distancing level was recently raised all the way up to 2.5. Covid 19 is spreading again. I totally understand the postponement of the movie release. I hope we could get the confirmed new schedule soon. I sincerely hope & pray that the COVID-19 situation gets better not only in SK but globally. :blush:

• Like 5

Release of blockbuster 'Seobok' postponed amid coronavirus scare

By Yonhap

Published: Dec 7, 2020-16
: 35 Updated: Dec 7, 2020-16 :35
The release of South Korean science-fiction action film "Seobok" has been postponed indefinitely amid a huge, ongoing wave of the novel coronavirus pandemic, the film's distributor said Monday.

"We decided to put off the release schedule of'Seobok,' set to hit screens in December, due to the wide spread of COVID-19," CJ Entertainment said in a statement.

"Seobok" is one of the most anticipated blockbusters this year in South Korea for its subject of the first human clone and for starring two Korean heartthrobs, Gong Yoo and Park Bo-gum.
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Park Bogum Doppelganger Min Seo Sends a Video Message to the Actor Who's Currently Completing Mandatory Military Service, Netizens React

large_96fd21677f3cd19c618a7dd0f30f2c54d6

Min Seo sent his greeting to Park Bogum.

On December 6th, Min Seo, who is famous as a doppelganger of Park Bogum, shared a new video on his Youtube channel. In the video, he sent a video message to Park Bogum who is currently serving at the camp. 

1607315653562-0.jpg

He first began revealing that he is a "loyal fan" of Park Bogum. He said that the reason for him sending a video message to Park Bogum is to personally send his gratitude towards the actor. He said, "One male friend of my older sister's is on the same team with Park Bogum at the camp. He asked Park Bogum about me and he said that he is thankful. I am so touched with his words." 

Min Seo said, "Thank you. I watched all episodes of 'Record of Youth' that featured him. The weather is getting cold and I hope that he lives well at the camp. I will meet you again in January 2022. I wish I could see you on TV." 

He continued, "It's true that I follow his fashion sense. I am sorry if you feel offended about it. I think I follow you because you are so handsome and so popular." Min Seo then revealed that the long padding he wore in the video is the same as the one Park Bogum had worn on 'Hyori's Homestay.'

While Min Seo might have just simply wanted to send his words to Park Bogum, he has once again received hatred from Netizens. Several comments in the comment section read, "You are not a loyal fan but a sasaeng," "I'm now sick of him," "It seems like he just uses Park Bogum to gain views," and more. What are your thoughts about this, ladies and gentlemen?

Min Seo has become famous for his resemblance to actor Park Bogum. However, not a few people have constantly attacked him for "overrating" his look and trying to garner popularity by "using" Park Bogum.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source: [Youtube] 민서공이

Thumbnail Credit: Youtube '민서공이' Screenshot, tvN

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/12/07/park-bogum-doppelganger-min-seo-sends-a-video-message-to-the-actor-who-s-currently-completing-mandatory-military-service-netizens-react-388413

• Confused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1