Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Park BoGum’s Double Charm, Innocent Face & Mainly Hands

Park BoGum is well known for being kind, soft, polite and considerate. His looks are also the one of an innocent gentleman and that especially when he smiles.

However, have you ever noticed how his hands were giving a whole different vibe? His hands are huge and large and his veins are popping. He has manly hands that contrast with his flower boy look.

Have a look for yourself.

Park BoGum’s Double Charm, Innocent Face & Mainly HandsPark BoGum’s Double Charm, Innocent Face & Mainly HandsPark BoGum’s Double Charm, Innocent Face & Mainly Hands

Spoiler

Spoiler

Park BoGum is charming even more with these beautiful hands.

Netizens who saw his hands commented: “What can he not do”, “He is so cool”, “He has super pretty hands”, “I love his veins”, “Everything he does is so pretty”, “His face is the one of a baby and his hand the one of a manly guy”, “My ideal type has huge hands”, etc.

It is hard to find something that he cannot do.

Did you ever notice this double charms of Park BoGum?

Cr https://www.kpopmap.com/park-bogum-double-charm-innocent-face-mainly-hands/

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

On 12/25/2019 at 6:54 PM, rahma92 said:

I prefer long hair Bogum too before, until his SG out. :joy:

He looks prettier with long hair, and he looks more boyish with short hair. Different style, different charm.

I think he looks more mature with long hair... He looks like a cute puppy with short hair :lol: 

But of course, he looks good in (almost) any hair :joy:

On 12/25/2019 at 8:30 PM, gumtaek said:

Before this day ends, I would like to greet everyone a Merry Christmas! This thread has been a much happier place because of all you camping here united by our admiration and love for Park Bo Gum!

Thank you for updating this thread for years @gumtaek... Your effort brought me here :wub: And of course, @rahma92, @Sakurafairy, @U-Çan and everyone who post here, thanks for making this place fun and awesome :heart: 

On 12/25/2019 at 10:13 PM, U-Çan said:

@autumnight

I don't know, I haven't test it,, lol.. 

I cannot swim, but I feel like I want to learn. ^^

@U-Çan, I think learning how to swim is easier than doing things like flying fox, bungee jumping etc :lol: Fighting! :D 

Naver article about the Coke CF shooting - Google translate

Bo-gum X Seulgi, this youth shining so brilliantly

0000786508_001_20191227095205650.jpg?type=w430Vie 0000786508_002_20191227095205686.jpg?type=w430View original0000786508_003_20191227095205766.jpg?type=w430View original
[DAY CUT] Park Bo-gum x Seulgi, this brilliant young

actor Park Bo-gum and Seulgi of the popular girl group Red Velvet met through advertisements.

Park Bo-gum and Seul-gi are having a good time with their friends with cola in their hands, watching the night view of Seoul. Park Bo-gum in another photo plays a rock-and-roll party with his friends while watching a snowy sky, and shows his eyes in anticipation of 2020. Seulgi expresses the exhilaration of cola with friends and shows a fresh smile.

Park Bo-gum made a humorous dance to the rhythm of the guitar at the shooting site, or made the staff 'automatic laugh' in a cute little pose. In addition, Seulgi overwhelmed the crowd with wonderful dancing son-in-law.

Park Bo-gum, who showed a beautiful smile through the behind-the-scenes cut, is about to release the 2020 movie 'Seokbok'. Came back.

The TV campaign for the New Year campaign, which shows Park Bo-gum and Seulgi's beautiful daily life, will be released in early January.

By Dong-Ah.com reporter Jeong Hee-yeon shine2562@donga.com

"Humorous dance to the rhythm of the guitar and making cute poses to make staffs laugh? No cold weather could bring our Bo Gum down :wub:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Annyeong :wub:

"Park Bo-gum made a humorous dance to the rhythm of the guitar at the shooting site, or made the staff 'automatic laugh' in a cute little pose. In addition, Seulgi overwhelmed the crowd with wonderful dancing"

Chingudeuls our bogummy is always a happy and warm soul in every shooting set he has been with. Seulgi has this warm and positive aura also and she's a dancing machine irl. I hope they share their talents together. Seulgi can tutor bogum for some dancing techniques. And that would be cool :glasses:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, autumnight said:

Spoiler

EMxEmutUUAAO_Nd?format=jpg&name=medium

@ArigatobgJapan

The tongue is so cute :lol:

2 hours ago, autumnight said:

Thank you for updating this thread for years @gumtaek... Your effort brought me here :wub: And of course, @rahma92, @Sakurafairy, @U-Çan and everyone who post here, thanks for making this place fun and awesome :heart: 

Thanks to you too for kept updating the first page. :wub:

@Sakurafairy maybe he will dance RV's song in his next fanmeeting :lol:

This is so funny lmao

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Everything's been very quiet these past few days. Bogummy must be poring over the "Wonderland" and "Youth Records" scripts before giving his final decision. If he initially quietly turned down Seobok ( There were no news about it unlike Hwayugi.) and it took 2 years of revision work for a determined PD Lee Yong Ju (Never ceases to amaze me how much he wanted to cast Park Bo Gum that he never gave up on him for 2 years until he finally said yes! (Hahaha! Sounds like a persistent suitor.:D). I wonder---I wouldn't be surprised at all!---if Bogummy is in the process of discussing the scripts with the PDs and Scriptwriters and suggesting revisions until he is satisfied with them? 

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Everything's been very quiet these past few days. Bogummy must be poring over the "Wonderland" and "Youth Records" scripts before giving his final decision. If he initially quietly turned down Seobok ( There were no news about it unlike Hwayugi.) and it took 2 years of revision work for a determined PD Lee Yong Ju (Never ceases to amaze me how much he wanted to cast Park Bo Gum that he never gave up on him for 2 years until he finally said yes! (Hahaha! Sounds like a persistent suitor.:D). I wonder---I wouldn't be surprised at all!---if Bogummy is in the process of discussing the scripts with the PDs and Scriptwriters and suggesting revisions until he is satisfied with them? 

Its indeed very quiet. I felt sad because he never update his Twitter anymore :cry:.

Anyway I'm waiting for a good news from him. Youth of record will air in may 2020, so they will finished casting all the actors in january. We will know if he take it or turn it down next month.

About Wonderland, I really hope he take it. The PD is critical acclaimed PD. So I hope he is not turn it down. 

I wondering why He always need at least one month to confirm for his next project. :lol: 

Spoiler

I heard Jang kiyoung just need 2 days to confirm for youth record. 

I hope you're right.

Its not just seobok, Remember MAMA did the same thing to get him too. They are so persistent! :grimace:

Btw I found this in Ig. Such a lovely picture! 

2dshTsC.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Now this is just sooo cute! Tweet of a Singaporean writer, screenwriter and translator.:)

Same reason I became a fan! Was just so captivated by his great character aside from his mind-bloeing visuals!

@rahma92

Spoiler

You mean Jang Ki Young was only given 2 days to confirm whether or not he will take on the project? How long has it been with Bogummy?

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

Spoiler
20 hours ago, gumtaek said:

@gumtaek same feeling here. The quietness of updates are making me a little sad. I just hope Bogum enjoyed 

his Christmas holiday.  I hope also,  like yours,  that he is in d process of reviewing all the scripts given to him and a positive outcome will come out by the first semester of the new year.

(Me: Bogum I'm not pressuring you that much. Just a little :tounge_wink:)

Seobok PD is really persistent. And those persistence and hardworks have an effect to Bogum. I hope Wonderland PD has this kind of persistence also. For the drama, I hope he gets another offer that will challenge his acting ability bc he is above great but I dnt have any against about d drama YR. 

I remembered LITM PD said to his interview (was it KPop Herald, don't remember already)  that the given project is solely for Bogum bc the investors only wanted Bogum for the project. No other choices of actors are in the picture. It's is only Bogum. I mean, even investors were that persistent in choosing Bogum. They truly believe in Bogum Magic and the investors did make a very right decision. LITM became a HIT drama. :star:

Spoiler
17 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Now this is just sooo cute! Tweet of a Singaporean writer, screenwriter and translator.:)

Same reason I became a fan! Was just so captivated by his great character aside from his mind-bloeing visuals!

@rahma92

Hide contents

You mean Jang Ki Young was only given 2 days to confirm whether or not he will take on the project? How long has it been with Bogummy?

He has all the characters I want also. Faithful, filial, humble and always giving-off positive energy. Just seeing him saying thank you always  makes me to be more thankful and be more grateful. 

Spoiler
17 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Its indeed very quiet. I felt sad because he never update his Twitter anymore :cry:.

Anyway I'm waiting for a good news from him. Youth of record will air in may 2020, so they will finished casting all the actors in january. We will know if he take it or turn it down next month.

About Wonderland, I really hope he take it. The PD is critical acclaimed PD. So I hope he is not turn it down. 

I wondering why He always need at least one month to confirm for his next project. :lol: 

Hide contents

I heard Jang kiyoung just need 2 days to confirm for youth record. 

I hope you're right.

Its not just seobok, Remember MAMA did the same thing to get him too. They are so persistent! :grimace:

Btw I found this in Ig. Such a lovely picture! 

True, CJ ENM waa also persistent in booking him. The politics tho in that MAMA event but he made an impact for the fans, that he stood for his principle and cause he has been supporting for. 

About tweeting, :bawling:  true he's not very active in Twitter nowadays. Even a Christmas tweet  wasn't even sent unlike before.  We miss him in Tweeter. His last tweet was just a retweet. I hope he will send a New Year greeting. 

Really!  JKY took only days to confirm and deny the project. That's fast. 

:heart::heart::heart:

By the way my lovely chingus, just wanna greet you an advance HAPPY MERRY NEW YEAR. More Bogummy loves, freebies and experiences for us. May we have a prosperous year 2020 so we can support bogum with all his projects. 

Question: I found out from Twitter that there is a fan meeting to be held in Thailand and the promoter said it is confirmed. 

IS THIS TRUE?  DO YOU HAVE UPDATES ABOUT THIS? 

• Like 1