Quantcast
Jump to content

Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Movie: Seobok (playing in cinemas) Upcoming Movie: Wonderland


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, autumnight said:

 

I didn't make this thread @U-Çan, it was created by @kaiskloset who is now inactive :vicx:

I love that rendition of The moon Represents My Heart :wub:

 

@gumtaek I think one of my favourite moments of his is when he squat down and tied one of the interviewer's (?) shoe lace... He did it like it's the most natural thing in the world :lol: Very thoughtful and humble :wub:

Then I will send her/ him my deepest grateful feeling through a prayer.. 

 

I cannot decide which is my favourite is. 

  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • gumtaek

    13390

  • Grace1003

    2710

  • sara2908

    2576

  • ilwoo_aein

    2118

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[Currently on Military Enlistment 31st August 2020 - 30th April 2022 as part of the Naval Cultural Promotions Unit ] **"I think youth represents self-reflection. Since every second that passes wi

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO THE MAN WHO OWNS MY HEART MY BODY MY SOUL AND MY EVERYTHING AND MORE <3 KEEP BEING A PRECIOUS SWORD, BOGUM. BTW, GIF TIME!! LOOK AT THIS GUY WEARING A RING GIVIN

YOF ep4 Well, it's shocking to Korean fans too. It seems nobody knew it. And actually I felt strange at YOF ep2, when he cried saying that he doesn't have any family photo. I thought it would be

Posted Images

On 10/17/2019 at 5:59 AM, gumtaek said:

His fan service is truly unparalleled! When I get the chance, I will post here some Bogummy quotable quotes that he said to his fans. 

Yes please. 

 

I think all park bogum fans who started to like him since beginning will be so proud of him now. In his YT's live he said he worked very hard to get his five minutes cameo in movie blind. And now famous PD willingly change his script to get him in his movie:)

 

3 hours ago, autumnight said:

think one of my favourite moments of his is when he squat down and tied one of the interviewer's (?) shoe lace... He did it like it's the most natural thing in the world :lol: Very thoughtful and humble :wub:

My fav will be this

I kept replaying the last part :wub:

He was in shock seeing yoona didn't wear slippers and even grabbed her leg to help her wear it :joy:.

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2019 at 5:59 AM, gumtaek said:

@rahma92: His fan service is truly unparalleled! When I get the chance, I will post here some Bogummy quotable quotes that he said to his fans. 

 

@U-Çan: When I started becoming a fan, I began collecting tesimonials...I have a Bogum Testimonial folder. :D

 

Hi gumtaek, reading real celebrity stories are NICE & COOL. It is fascinating to find out how different their personas are from how they act in real life. And we know it’s hard to be nice 100% all the time.  :P

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rahma92 said:

 

He was in shock seeing yoona didn't wear slippers and even grabbed her leg to help her wear it

He was in shock, and yoona was shock too because he was shock... 

Lol.. 

 

I love it when he saw the guest board and read about the judo team, he said something like, o, they are from xx university? 

May be they know me because it is near to my campus.. 

And yoona answered, is there anyone who doesn't know you? 

 

I love him being shy but - proud too I guess- when Hyeri listened to nae saram and praised him. 

 

Loooove it too when he even cleaned the cat's sand!!! 

 

:D

That would be a very long list if I try to write all of it... 

 

  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, U-Çan said:

He was in shock, and yoona was shock too because he was shock... 

Lol.. 

 

I love it when he saw the guest board and read about the judo team, he said something like, o, they are from xx university? 

May be they know me because it is near to my campus.. 

And yoona answered, is there anyone who doesn't know you? 

 

I love him being shy but - proud too I guess- when Hyeri listened to nae saram and praised him. 

 

Loooove it too when he even cleaned the cat's sand!!! 

 

:D

That would be a very long list if I try to write all of it... 

 

 

Hi U-Can, many famous actors and larger-than-life personalities are actually very shy. :P

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, willenette said:

 

Hi U-Can, many famous actors and larger-than-life personalities are actually very shy. :P

I haven't seen one here ^^ (in my country) 

Usually they are proud being an actor or actress. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@rahma92: here is one Park bo Gum quote that's very close to my heart...he said this during the Taiwan fan meet. I am sure that all his fans will love this, too!

 

 

“Every individual is the most precious star to me, i hope that we can all shine brightly in our respective domains.”

 

@willenette: That's why Bogummy is a rare gem!

  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Bogummy is in Paris? 

Uahhh.... 

Hopefully he is!! 

It would be a great vacation... 

^^

 

I love a YT live he was doing after Jakarta fm - if i didn't wrong- when he was wearing a cute bunnie hat, he said, he want to thanks all of his fans, even though it comes from a little forum, he counts everyone as part of boGum minister. He said something like, "you guys might think I know little, but I know everything." 

 

The way he said it made me think, may be he read all of things we have written for him. Hope so! 

 

@willenette can you describe high strung person in another word? I don't think I get the meaning right..

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2019 at 10:05 AM, rahma92 said:

My fav will be this

I kept replaying the last part :wub:

He was in shock seeing yoona didn't wear slippers and even grabbed her leg to help her wear it :joy:

His whole segment in that show was gold. Love his interaction with Hyori, especially when her husband is around :lol:

 

 

18 hours ago, gumtaek said:
 

@rahma92: here is one Park bo Gum quote that's very close to my heart...he said this during the Taiwan fan meet. I am sure that all his fans will love this, too!

 

“Every individual is the most precious star to me, i hope that we can all shine brightly in our respective domains.”

Beautiful quote... More please :lol:

 

 

10 hours ago, U-Çan said:

 

I love a YT live he was doing after Jakarta fm - if i didn't wrong- when he was wearing a cute bunnie hat, he said, he want to thanks all of his fans, even though it comes from a little forum, he counts everyone as part of boGum minister. He said something like, "you guys might think I know little, but I know everything." 

 

The way he said it made me think, may be he read all of things we have written for him. Hope so! 

 

That YTLive was just so lovely - totally my favourite YT Live of his :love: 

But I think he meant the messages in the fan cafe, not international sites... :phew: 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, autumnight said:

 

 

That YTLive was just so lovely - totally my favourite YT Live of his :love: 

But I think he meant the messages in the fan cafe, not international sites... :phew: 

Lol... 

May be... 

But the truth is, I prefer to think the opposite... 

♥♥

  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, U-Çan said:

Lol... 

May be... 

But the truth is, I prefer to think the opposite... 

♥♥

Bogummy knows everything even on Twitter. Trust me on this. 

 

In his Seoul fan meeting which I did a translation recently, he knows fans spent money buying unofficial tickets at high prices and he told fans please save your money and don't do it. 

 

 

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

Bogummy knows everything even on Twitter. Trust me on this. 

 

In his Seoul fan meeting which I did a translation recently, he knows fans spent money buying unofficial tickets at high prices and he told fans please save your money and don't do it. 

 

 

Oh wow, you make my day already by saying that

♥♥

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2019 at 1:27 PM, summer2017 said:

Bogum in Paris now... Or few days ago.. did someone post it?

The owner of that pict said its from yesterday. I wonder will we get airport picts when he is comeback? Miss him so much

 

GracefulSarcasticGlowworm
 

 

@gumtaek eider's jacket created a big buzz, thanks to park bogum. :wub: he still in the top even without drama.

 

aNKRt

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2019 at 9:13 PM, U-Çan said:

Uahhh.... 

Hopefully he is!! 

It would be a great vacation... 

^^

 

I love a YT live he was doing after Jakarta fm - if i didn't wrong- when he was wearing a cute bunnie hat, he said, he want to thanks all of his fans, even though it comes from a little forum, he counts everyone as part of boGum minister. He said something like, "you guys might think I know little, but I know everything." 

 

The way he said it made me think, may be he read all of things we have written for him. Hope so! 

 

@willenette can you describe high strung person in another word? I don't think I get the meaning right..

 

 

 

To make it simple - highly excitable or nervous. Individuals with high-strung personalities may be praised for their ambitious or goal-centered nature, or else criticized for their lack of patience and stress levels. So, being like this isn't a good thing. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, willenette said:

 

To make it simple - highly excitable or nervous. Individuals with high-strung personalities may be praised for their ambitious or goal-centered nature, or else criticized for their lack of patience and stress levels. So, being like this isn't a good thing. 

Thank you ^^

 

Dear @rahma92I miss him, too!!

 

Can't write much as I am at work, but peeking this thread feels like a need now. 

:D

 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Upcoming Drama: Record of Youth
  • autumnight changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Movie: Seobok (playing in cinemas) Upcoming Movie: Wonderland

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..