Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

4 hours ago, juliii said:

Thank you @summer2017 for the translation! I don't get the last part "I saw something interesting; a drug that my mom allowed" Hahahaha what was that all about? I haven't seen a video of this (I thought there were no videos anyway) 

Yes there is no video on it, I only translated based on the recording with Chinese subtitles shown on the YouTube video (no images only sound).  The recording is also in bits and pieces so I'm not sure what's the context. My guess is Park Bo Gum is likened to an addiction, the bogum drug? 

@rahma92 @willenette I'm also guilty of liking him based on his character Lee Yeong first rather than Bogum. 

Spoiler

I confessed I wrote that to him in my letter that I really liked Lee Yeong a lot. So I was really shocked he said this! Means he really reads fan letters. 

But after that I did say I liked the true him in Youth over Flowers Africa so in the end its still Bogum. 

And of course my favorite is.. Lee Min! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

The recording is also in bits and pieces so I'm not sure what's the context. My guess is Park Bo Gum is likened to an addiction, the bogum drug? 

Aaaah that makes sense! :lol: haha thank you!

30 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

@rahma92 @willenette I'm also guilty of liking him based on his character Lee Yeong first rather than Bogum. 

Reveal hidden contents

I confessed I wrote that to him in my letter that I really liked Lee Yeong a lot. So I was really shocked he said this! Means he really reads fan letters. 

But after that I did say I liked the true him in Youth over Flowers Africa so in the end its still Bogum. 

And of course my favorite is.. Lee Min! 

Don't need to feel guilty, many of his fans of course will start love him from his drama.

I'm talking about some fans who just love Bogum's character but refused to love his real self (Park Bogum).

Because Bogum is versatile's actor sometimes his new fans in shocked when seeing his real self. 

Of course versatile part is compliment for the actor 

sCw4h3k.jpg

11 hours ago, rahma92 said:

I'm talking about some fans who just love Bogum's character but refused to love his real self (Park Bogum).

Actually I discussed with my friends. We won't really know what's his true self. But he said he is most similar to Taekkie. In some ways I agree, but there are times he's really cute and funny. Like how he asked the birthday girls to look below their chairs during the 8th anniversary event and there was nothing. 

One thing I really love about bogummy is his determination. During KL fan meet his English was not too good yet but when he came to Manila he spoke in English with little help from the translator. That is the most amazing thing for a Korean actor to be fluent in English! He's so determined to converse with his fans. 

• Like 2

On 8/29/2019 at 2:37 PM, rahma92 said:

Don't need to feel guilty, many of his fans of course will start love him from his drama.

I love each of his characters very much and even if I don't know him in person, over time I came to get a clear idea of it, thanks to his live performances, his interviews, the words of those who knew him and I have to say that I think it's really a special person worthy of esteem and respect, a unique artist in his talent so versatile. If he hadn't won me his true self, I would have continued to appreciate him only as an actor and to admire his pics, that's all, I wouldn't have spent time talking about him or following him. When it comes to Bogum I think it's really worth the effort to go beyond the appearance,  because his soul and mental characteristics I think are even more worthy of admiration than his beautiful looks.

• Like 2

Bo Gum gives off a serene and peaceful vibe...reason why he has such a healing effect on people!

Love this!

Welcome back to the thread, @Boj! Camping in his Soompi thread and starting a Twitter Account was really a result of admiring his sterling character above all aside from his impressive heartfelt and emotive acting! When closest friends and people he worked alongside with, including Fan meet MCs and fleeting one-time encounters with people give consistently beautiful testimonials, one cannot but stan such an amazing person!

@mellinadear: Welcome back to Bogummy's Soompi thread!

Park Bogum working hard promoting his drama. Wowow tv will update video making and interview from him in 11, 18, 21 oct

W8WNxAd.jpg

@Boj oh you are the same with me :) what I love about him is there's always something new I can learn from him.

Like how he still taking class in his busy schedule 

@summer2017 Choi Taek is the closest one, maybe. But For me Park Bogum always look different with all the characters in his drama.

Spoiler

We don't need to stalk him or following all his fanbase or become his friend to know that, we still can see it even from seeing how he talk or act. He has such unique gesture :D

Encounter's Philippine National TV Ratings

Aug. 16: 11.3% (In the Top 20 TV Programs of Total Philippines: Urban + Rural)

(Ranked 1st among shows in the same time slot)

Aug. 19:   8.5% (Ranked 1st among shows in the same time slot)

Aug. 20:   9.1% (Ranked 1st among shows in the same time slot)

Aug. 21:   9.5% (Ranked 1st among shows in the same time slot)

Aug.22 :   9.9% (In the Top 20 TV Programs of Total Philippines: Urban + Rural)

(Ranked 1st among shows in the same time slot)

Aug.23: 10.5%   (Ranked 1st among shows in the same time slot)

Aug.26:   8.5%   (Ranked 1st among shows in the same time slot)

Credit: Kantar Media

Summarized and Tweeted by @sword0616