Quantcast

Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Movie: Seobok (playing in cinemas) Upcoming Movie: Wonderland

Park Bo Gum Poll  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which are your favorite Park Bo Gum dramas? (choose up to 3)

• Record of Youth
    • Itaewon Class (cameo)
    • Encounter
    • Love In the Moonlight
    • Reply 1988
    • The Producers
    • I Remember You / Hello Monster
    • Naeil's Cantabile
    • Wondeful Days
    • Wonderful Mama
    • Bridal Mask
    • Hero
  2. 2. Will you be watching Park Bo Gum's new movie Seobok?

• Yes, I've been waiting forever!
    • Maybe, it sounds interesting
    • No, I will miss Park Bo Gum even more if I watch it... It's still a long time until he's discharged :(
  3. 3. What type of genre would you like to see Park Bo Gum in next? (choose up to 3)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 04/17/2021 at 10:00 AM

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gumtaek

• Grace1003

• sara2908

• ilwoo_aein

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[Currently on Military Enlistment 31st August 2020 - 30th April 2022 as part of the Naval Cultural Promotions Unit ] **"I think youth represents self-reflection. Since every second that passes wi

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO THE MAN WHO OWNS MY HEART MY BODY MY SOUL AND MY EVERYTHING AND MORE <3 KEEP BEING A PRECIOUS SWORD, BOGUM. BTW, GIF TIME!! LOOK AT THIS GUY WEARING A RING GIVIN

YOF ep4 Well, it's shocking to Korean fans too. It seems nobody knew it. And actually I felt strange at YOF ep2, when he cried saying that he doesn't have any family photo. I thought it would be

Posted Images

Baek Ji Won, Bo Gum's mother in Encounter describes him as a "pure soul". I couldn't help but agree with her. His face has that "child-like innocence" in the midst of all the media frenzy and fans swarming around him.

• Love 1

@gumtaek and @rahma92 those master nims photos like of fallingbogum, ribbon in the sky and others are all great photos. They sure use the DSLR  camera with long lense.  

Bogum style is always simple but classy. He has the knack in wearing clothes like he is a manequin. :lol: And I like how fans are able to locate what brands his outfits are. 

So happy we have new updates of Bogum.  Waiting for that Bloomin Talk Concert event tomorrow. The talk hall is so big which is alike to a FM event hall. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

This is in the departing area, right?

@Sakurafairy

Spoiler

From the little that I've seen of the drama Her Private Life, I am learning more about these Bo Gum fans who churn out such great pics! Such sophisticated cameras they use! Grateful to them!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Hi to all. I'm new here and want to join your discussion and love to Bogum. 

Thank you all for making this Bogum thread. Just finished watching his drama Encounter that my heart was so full of him. Not a fan of Kdrama and a neophyte in this kdrama world but I am ready to read this very long thread about him. 

Not that knowledgeable in uploading pics and sort of those technical in virtual world but I'll try to study.  Please bear with me. 

Edited by Springbeauty
repeated sentences
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Jillia changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Upcoming Drama: Record of Youth
  • autumnight changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Movie: Seobok (playing in cinemas) Upcoming Movie: Wonderland