Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

After postponement of fan meet, Park Bo Gum has message for Anne Curtis

MANILA – Following the postponement of his much-anticipated fan meet in Manila, Korean star Park Bo-gum sent a personal message to Anne Curtis, who was supposed to host the event.

On Twitter, Park replied to Curtis’ tweet about how excited she is for the event.

“Hi Anne! Thank you for sparing your time to emcee the 'Good day' in Manila event. Though we cannot meet this time, I hope we'll meet soon again,” he told Curtis.

Park added that he will definitely include the Philippines in his prayers after a strong earthquake struck Luzon on Monday. 

Grateful for Park’s gesture, Curtis replied and said: “We are very thankful for your concern for our country. We hope to see you one day in the Philippines.”

The recent earthquake has prompted organizers to postpone the fan meeting of Park, which was originally scheduled for Saturday, April 27.

Park made the announcement on Twitter on Wednesday as he reached out to those who were affected by the calamities.

“I’d like to inform you that the event in the Philippines scheduled for April 27, Saturday, has been postponed due to a recent earthquake,” he said. “I apologize to all those who have been waiting for the event and ask for your kind understanding.”

He went on: “My heartfelt condolences and consolation to the victims of the earthquake and their families. I’ll pray for the Philippines, and may God’s protection and care always be with all people in the Philippines.”

Park’s fan meeting has been moved to June 22, Saturday, at the Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City. 

credit : ABS-CBN - Manila

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Annyeong to fellow fans of Bogummy!

My home-country has been recently hit by powerful earth tremors. In connection therewith, I've just learned today that Bogummy's Philippine fan meet on April 27 was cancelled and rescheduled on the 22nd of June this year in light of the aforesaid force majeure. 

I just wanted to comment on Bogummy's tweets to his fan meet's mistress of ceremony. From his choice of words, one can easily glean his kind, gentle, solicitous, humble, and prayerful nature. God bless him more!

I hope and pray that his fans from Philippines and elsewhere in the globe are always safe and in the pink of health. Blessings of protection to all of you!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 4/24/2019 at 9:57 PM, dukesa1122 said:

Thank you for remembering @autumnight :wub: We felt some tremors but people on the north got hit bad. 

Bogum’s FM is a blessing in disguise. Im not available on apr 27 but I am  available on June 22! :tounge_xd:

I remember you asking about the Manila FM...  I'm glad to hear that you're fine. :)

I hope you can attend the June 22 FM :D

Stay safe everyone :heart: 

Japanese fans are receiving their Polaroid photo (lottery) giveaways from the Bloomin' pop up store

D4_GCSeUIAAbEaC.jpg

@lover37829732

D5AwCtAU0AUY_wZ.jpg

Cr: Logo

D5AHKMtUIAAQDdg.jpgCr: @ku_min88

• Like 1
  • Love 1