Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

11 hours ago, autumnight said:

I'm crossing all my toes and fingers that he'll do one after filming Seobok or maybe for Seobok promotion... :confounded: He did say he wanted to do a variety of different things this year... 

Maybe he will do one for seobok, guerilla date? :D and if seobok is high budget movie, I guess he will promote it in asia too like sjk with his battle island. But we still need to wait until next year for seobok :neutral: too long.

@gumtaek 'the symbol of humanity' Amazing! Remember he's still 25 y.o :flushed:

Bogummy in his uni, the outfit looks familiar.

But seeing him walking alone without friends make me felt bad for him. 

fAAIoHM.jpg

DyOTUhJ.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

D4V2RFQUYAA3NLd.jpg

D4V2RioU0AEJ7ym.jpg

D4V2R1LUEAAKRGY.jpg

Spoiler

D4V2SOvU0AEW3BC.jpg

Cr: Logo

21 hours ago, gumtaek said:

It looked like many asked for his autograph...and there were "schoolmate paparazzis".:)

He treasures his school days so much, I hope his schoolmates won't bother him too much while he's in school... :vicx:

14 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Maybe he will do one for seobok, guerilla date? :D and if seobok is high budget movie, I guess he will promote it in asia too like sjk with his battle island. But we still need to wait until next year for seobok :neutral: too long.

I hope he does Knowing Bros or Running Man :D

• Like 3