Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

18 hours ago, mellinadear said:

he drank but he wasn't drunk.... Halleluyah. lol. I'm being a protective mama bear now. I want the kiddo to still have that,no drinking and smoking policy. I'm I asking for too much? Ha!

@mellinadear , agree with you! i hope he still pure as he is now for many years. and hope nobody spoil him to drink or smoke..

• Like 5

Recap YOF ep5 Eukybear blog

Watch: Park Bo Gum Shares His Father’s Advice on “Youth Over Flowers”

On the March 18 episode of tvN’s “Youth Over Flowers in Africa,” actors Park Bo Gum and Ko Kyung Pyo are seen having a serious conversation over the barbecue.

Park Bo Gum asks Ko Kyung Pyo, “Are you going back to work right away when you return to Seoul?” Ko Kyung Pyo nods as he says, “I’m a bit afraid.”

park bo gum-ko kyung pyo1

Park Bo Gum then talks about a conversation he had with his father. He says, “While I was struggling with my tight schedule, I opened up to my dad over the phone about what a difficult time I was having. He then reminded me saying, ‘This is something you’ve always wanted to do.’”

park bo gum-ko kyung pyo2

park bo gum-ko kyung pyo3

park bo gum-ko kyung pyo4

Park Bo Gum adds, “Then I realized, ‘I was shortsighted. If I keep thinking that things are difficult, I will struggle even more and will feel more frustrated.’ I realized that I can be happy only when I’m doing what I’m doing.”

park bo gum-ko kyung pyo5

The new episode of tvN’s “Youth Over Flowers” will air on March 25 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

• Like 9

YOF recap for ep 5 HERE for everyone. Enjoy! 

"Bo Gum tells Kyung Pyo that at time like this he had called his his father, telling him he feels tired. His father responded: “Isn’t this what you have dreamt of doing?” With that, Bo Gum realises his way of thinking is too shallow. He tells himself that even though some times it is tiresome, but instead of thinking he is tired which will make him feel extra tired, he should think of it as he is doing the job that makes him happy."

I know that feeling kiddo. I know it too well. 

• Like 7

Some of my personal favorite moments from YOF, episode 5:

• The boys discover Amarula + their faces when they pair it with sausages, as suggested by Ahn Jae Hong = priceless
  • Go Kyung Pyo and AJH have known each other for about 7 years now.
  • They've run out of food the next morning and Ryu Jun Yeol puts some of that magic salt on his hand and licks it lol
  • GKP hands over all the receipts they've accumulated to the PD and it just feels like something my friends and I do when we travel. Spend, spend, spend and later go through all the receipts to confirm that we've spent as much as we have lol. But we see that he's been stressing out about it and keeping from spending as much so he won't have to say no to the others when they want something.
  • In the car, AJH suddenly starts rubbing his hand together and looking around.
    • PBG wordlessly gives him alcogel.
    • AJH, amazed: How is it like this..
    • AJH: Without saying anything, a magnae (term for the youngest person in the group) who still knows that I need
    • AJH: Is there anyone who has tissue?
    • PBG: I do.
    • PBG, while getting the tissue: Would you like an apple?
    • AJH, after a while: Bogum-ah, you don't have hand cream right?
    • PBG: (Of course) I do.
    • AJH: What don't you have (lol)
  • AJH, GKP and PBG start cooking the tomato sauce when,
    • AJH: How do we cook the noodles?
    • They're "huh" faces all around plus that random bug out of nowhere, it's caption: [Why me??]
    • AJH: Should we not eat noodles? (since they only have one pot to cook on)
    • RJY, pointing at the tomato sauce filled pot: But why did you cook that first?
    • AJH: I didn't think about it (lol)
  • GKP, while looking at the pasta cook: Ah it's delicious
    • AJH: It can't not taste good, they're all pre-cooked products (or canned goods, I think)
    • PBG, while slicing the ham: Why? Everything hyung has cooked has been delicious.
    • AJH, whispers: Say it louder.
    • PBG: Every food hyung has cooked were all delicious.
    • AJH, jokes: No. I haven't done anything (I'm not sure if I got this part right).
  • While PBG and AJH are mixing the spaghetti they're cooking,
    • RJY: Be careful, Bogum-ah.
    • PBG: Ok.
    • AJH: What about me?
    • RJY: Flustered + stuttering (lol)
  • Side note: I really want Chef Bong and Sous Chef PBG to show up in Na PD's three meals a day show.
  • When they decide that PBG should sleep on the bed,
    • PBG: Can't I sleep on the floor? I'm really comfortable sleeping on the floor.
    • RJY: If you sleep on the floor, I'm sleeping on the car.
    • AJH: I'm sleeping on the pool.
    • PBG: Hyung, what have I done to sleep on the bed?
    • AJH: You slept on the car yesterday. You'll be more tired otherwise (something like, his exhaustion will pile up, to be specific).
    • The other three explain something to PBG about him sleeping in the bed and why they got the room, I couldn't quite understand it.
    • RJY: Why are you crying again? You keep crying. *Pinches him in the cheek*
    • PBG explains how he doesn't feel like he's done anything for the group. GKP takes care of the tents, AJH the food, RJY the driving and this and that but he doesn't really do anything. We see a montage then of him folding their clothes and cleaning up, which the PD interviewing him points out but he replies that anyone can do that. He goes on that he feels sorry for the others and how he wants to do something well too. Caption: [You did very well..].
  • After giving PBG a massage (aww Chef bong you're the best),
    • AJH: Bogum-ah, let's go eat something delicious in Seoul.
    • PBG: Ok!
  • AJH, GKP and PBG decide to have a drink before sleeping.
    • PBG to GKP: Wow, it smells really delicious.
    • PBG: I've smelled this a lot somewhere before. It's not chocolate milk, what's this smell?
    • AJH: Let me see, I'll tell you (what it is).
    • AJH smells it and: Caramel Macchiato?
    • PBG is properly amazed: Your right, your right.
    • PBG: That's so interesting.
    • GKP: As expected.
  • So PBG doesn't get drunk but he definitely likes the taste of Amarula, I think he starts checking out how much it is, and he now knows how to mix his own drink according to his preference: 2 parts alcohol to 8 parts milk lol.
  • I love AJH for cleaning RJY's feet and PBG for waking up AJH by giving him a hand massage. 
  • The waterfalls scene was just all around amazing plus them chasing after the end of the rainbow. I'm so happy that they were so happy about it and all the hugs. I'm definitely developing an extra soft spot for PBG and AJH together.
  • Like 14