Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/03/park-bogum-claims-he-doesnt-care-about.html

20160316000430_0.jpg

Article: Park Bogum, "My ideal type? I don't care about looks"

Source: Herald Econ via Nate

1. [+407, -11] Lee Na Young said that too in an interview but who did she end up marrying~~?

2. [+365, -11] Don't believe him guys, it's like a company saying they don't care what's on your resume

3. [+289, -7] Don't make me feel hope

4. [+32, -4] He doesn't care about her looks but he cares about her religion

5. [+28, -2] He's kind of a male fox... acts really flirty with women. If he was a female celebrity, he'd get tons of hate being called a fox.

6. [+26, -4] For all the people who claimed they didn't care, I've never seen them marry an ugly woman.

7. [+23, -5] Reminds me of two women who also said that they didn't care... Lee Na Young and Go So Young

8. [+22, -5] This is what is considered acting fake... he really is a male fox, isn't he

9. [+22, -5] Come on, Bogum-ah, don't lie

10. [+15, -4] Honestly what man wouldn't consider looks ㅋㅋ unless you have super charms, men are going to care that you're at least average or above

11. [+14, -6] Why does he always try to act so nice and pure;;;

12. [+12, -2] I'll never believe anyone who says that... it's about as ridiculous as someone claiming they hate delicious food

• Like 1

Wow, the comments though :crazy:

I thought the question is not bout look i.e face , right? Wasnt the question about woman "style" that he prefer.

As long as he loves her, he doesnt care what her kind of style. 

Am i got it wrong?

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, kaiskloset said:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/03/park-bogum-claims-he-doesnt-care-about.html

20160316000430_0.jpg

1. [+407, -11] Lee Na Young said that too in an interview but who did she end up marrying~~?

2. [+365, -11] Don't believe him guys, it's like a company saying they don't care what's on your resume

5. [+28, -2] He's kind of a male fox... acts really flirty with women. If he was a female celebrity, he'd get tons of hate being called a fox.

6. [+26, -4] For all the people who claimed they didn't care, I've never seen them marry an ugly woman.

7. [+23, -5] Reminds me of two women who also said that they didn't care... Lee Na Young and Go So Young

8. [+22, -5] This is what is considered acting fake... he really is a male fox, isn't he

10. [+15, -4] Honestly what man wouldn't consider looks ㅋㅋ unless you have super charms, men are going to care that you're at least average or above

12. [+12, -2] I'll never believe anyone who says that... it's about as ridiculous as someone claiming they hate delicious food

I wouldn't put much weight on these comments.. They sound pretty spiteful and childish. Doesn't care about looks does not mean only marry ugly girls. Besides there are no ugly girls... Only lazy ones :phew:.. Just cos he is well mannered to all, doesn't mean he is foxy. Anyway.. For selfish reasons I rather he is flirty with opposite gender than his own.... :D Anyway no need bother about flies... When one is popular there will surely be some who want to bring you down... 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kaiskloset said:

aigooo... the Knetz is sure look everything in negative way. and like a virus negative comment spread really fast. in One More Happy Ending Han Mi Mo not only get bad comment but also get thrown by eggs and stone. is the knetz that extreme.

I hope that negative comment didn't get wild and spread. 

ck.. male fox? how can a fox can smile like an angel huh?

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, EMM! said:

Youth Over Flowers Episode 3 subbed by ReplyF4 (Junesubs x Eyes On RYU)
Visit us at
http://replyf4.blogspot.com ^^

Full subbed video: Videomega
Dailymotion: Part 1, Part 2 (links to be updated!)

----

Bookmark our ReplyF4 site for more subbed video updates! O/
Thank you for your patience~ Enjoy! ^___^

huge thanks!!!!! :blush::heart:

• Like 4

Why Knetz dont belive if a handsome man can fallin in love with not pretty woman?  Its not immposible thing.  The important thing in a relationship is a trust and comfort with each other.  Not good looking  its not always being ugly.. the kindness and carying  can make some peopple being pretty and look more atractive.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, deeand said:

so maybe PBG now will have title "nation gratefulness namja" or "nation angel" I like "nation angel" better.

those BB cream... I think it's a foundation gosh... can we write a letter to his make up artist to make it more natural. But PBG seem like those kind make up. he even mentioning his stylist at his speech.

It's the wrong shade, I think. PBG is yellow-toned and I have a feeling the make-up artist uses a BB cream that's pink-toned. 

Calling make-up artist of PBG, please check his skin tone and apply the right shade, please!

[Photos] Park Bo-geom VS Song Joong-ki, A Sweet Guy Competition

photo701887.jpg

Sweet guy Choi Taek from tvN drama series 'Answer Me 1988' and Yoo Si-jin from KBS drama series, 'Descendants of the Sun' finally met.

There was a pink carpet event '2016 SIA' in Dongdaemun Plaza in Seoul on the 15th.

Park Bo-geom and Song Joong-ki were selected as style icons with their sweet charm. They both wore blue toned suits and were welcomed heavily by the fans. 

G-Dragon, Girls' Generation, Li Yi Feng, Park Bo-geom, Song Joong-ki, Yoo Ah-in, Lee Jeong-jae,Lee Honey and Ha Ji-won were selected as the Style Icon of the Year 2016.

'SIA' has extended their event with 'STYLE ICON ASIA' from 2016, presenting not only an award ceremony, but also various performances in Asia's largest festival scale. 

photo701908.jpg

photo701907.jpg

photo701906.jpg

photo701905.jpg

photo701904.jpg

photo701903.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/photos-park-bo-geom-vs-song-joong-ki-a-sweet-guy-competition-92449.html

• Like 9

Tournament: New Generation of Flower Boys Round Two

On the other hand, many voters agreed that the actor battle was #savage. Since most of these actors are equally loved (and perhaps equally handsome and charming!), the K-drama category proved to be quite competitive. In the end, Park Seo Joon, Seo Kang Joon, Nam Joo Hyuk, and Park Bo Gum took the lead, with Ahn Jae Hyun, Ji Soo, Lee Hyun Woo, and Kim Min Jaemoving on as well.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/16/tournament-new-generation-of-flower-boys-round-two/

• Like 4

[TRANS] 160311 9 STARS BY GRAZIA ✧ FAN ACCOUNT BY REPORTER WHO INTERVIEWED PARK BOGUM IN 2014

At the time of the 2014 interview, Park Bogum wasn’t ‘Taek-ie’. “It seems like you’re a foodie (like going to restaurants with good food). I read your article on Yeonnam-dong.” asked Park Bogum who was walking one step ahead of his manager and alongside me, while we were moving interview locations after wrapping up the filming. Many actors meet many reporters. But among them, how many ask their manager for the name of the reporter who will be conducting the interview, and turn up after looking over that reporter’s articles? At least among the actors that I’ve met, Park Bogum was the first and last. While it could be seen as the polite gesture of a rookie actor, and even if that was the case, I can’t help but think that Park Bogum knows full well, about the (common) courtesy (he should show) towards people who you are working with over long period of time.

The feelings I felt after finishing the interview were close to shocking. How can someone be this kind, respectable, and positive? And even more so, someone who looks like that. That is the reason why, after retracing my feelings of shock, I titled my last article ‘You can’t not love him’. Park Bogum will flourish even more in terms of appearance and acting skills this year. And he will secure himself in a lot of places. Because everyone who has met Park Bogum is saying ‘You can’t not love him’. _Kim Soyoung (Freelancer)

sourcegrazia homepage
translationprkbgm.tumblr.com

• Like 8

Song Joong Ki Shares What He’s Learned from Park Bo Gum at “Style Icon Asia 2016″

song-joong-ki-park-bo-gum.png

Song Joong Ki Shares What He’s Learned from Park Bo Gum at “Style Icon Asia 2016″

At the March 15 award show “Style Icon Asia 2016,” actor Song Joong Ki talks about what he admires about his friend and label mate Park Bo Gum!

While interviewing Song Joong Ki on stage, host Honey Lee mentions that Park Bo Gum and Song Joong Ki, who are under the agency Blossom Entertainment, are both winners of a Style Icon award. She asks Song Joong Ki what kind of style icon he would describe Park Bo Gum as.

Song Joong Ki replies, “He’s a close friend of mine, and I watch him a lot in the show ‘Youth Over Flowers’ that he’s starring in now. Something that I’m learning from him, even though he’s younger than me and is a junior in the industry, is how to be grateful.”

The cast members of “Youth Over Flowers” often playfully tease Park Bo Gum for always saying “Thank you.” Song Joong Ki says, “He says it a lot at other times too. As someone older than him, I’m learning a lot from him. So I think maybe he’s an ‘Icon of Gratefulness.’”

Song Joong Ki is currently starring in the KBS2 drama “Descendants of the Sun,” while Park Bo Gum’s travels in Namibia with his “Reply 1988” cast mates are currently airing every Friday on “Youth Over Flowers.”

Check out the full list of winners from “Style Icon Asia” here!

Watch Song Joong Ki’s interview with Honey Lee below.

• Like 8