Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

de1037157a70c2727b390132176112f1.jpg

good morning everyone... love his smile here... so warm. 

b155a4e99d9bfa3100bfa0e1809f0530.jpg4d4022d1ce7722f5bd981143b756ef6f.jpg

13 minutes ago, tikawarokka said:

Just read the new news, that sungjae btob is going to join park bo gum in Moon that drawns by the cloud aaaak ~

Is that true ??? Hope it's true..

hope this drama will be a hit! Yay

박보검 화이팅!!!

link

20160314080202641mhko.jpg

gogle translate:

Solo training materials, "Green Moonlight gureumi 'appeared' night sword rival '
[Daily Sports gimjinseok]
Go to the king BtoB foster home.
Drama Bureau official said, "and starred in KBS 2TV new foster home wolhwageuk" Green Moonlight gureumi ' "he said in the Daily Sports 13 days.

Nago drama training material and knowledgeable gwiti gwipum and assumes the relaxed gimyunseong. Just look baraman eyes this is a mellow person threw the hearts of many women in hellfire. There is no absolute law even reputedly deultteuneun of fuss and all praise be proud of the appearance, straight hair and shrewd one Tidori not disturbed. The woman've shaken the hearts of those gimyunseong Hong Raon. Sword night to postpone this movie and forms a triangle.

This training material in December jongyoung the SBS 'town: the secret of the arch Ara' return to the drama million to eight months later. Mamkkeot character that can boast a distinctive appearance kkotmiso fly.

"Green Moonlight gureumi 'royal romance is a genius who loved the late Joseon monarch and Crown Prince hyomyeong rebook motif. Growth story deals with the history of the Joseon Dynasty did not record youth. And the writer of the same name web novel feature polished writing to be original. The original story is serialized in Naver, and the number of cumulative views from October 4th, 2013 and recorded about 5000 million.

'The Princess' Man' 'Gunman in Joseon' makes one KBS media production etc. August is expected to come broadcasting.

Gimjinseok reporters superjs@joongang.co.kr

from the news it seem true.

• Like 4

Okay I'm ready for bromance ^^ But in this case we won't have Kim So Hyun as leading lady :tears: I hope it will be younger actress otherwise   these two may seem much more younger than her and their fictional age :sweatingbullets: But more or less  there will be kissing scenes so she can not be underage too sigh 

I love this fancam Bogum's reactions really funny 

Well I would like to see one of them as heroine 

Spoiler

tumblr_nyj7r1EvUP1untowto2_540.gif

OA9L6n.gif

Nam Ji Hyun

• Like 7

1 hour ago, tikawarokka said:

Just read the new news, that sungjae btob is going to join park bo gum in Moon that drawns by the cloud aaaak ~

Is that true ??? Hope it's true..

hope this drama will be a hit! Yay

박보검 화이팅!!!

Daebakkk..is it true...is it true?.....cant wait the drama any more...bogum..sungjae...jisoo...can its being true....

• Like 1

Yook Sungjae cast as Park Bogum's rival in upcoming KBS drama

Sunday, March 13, 2016  korean dramas, park bogum, sungjae, tv  No comments

htm_2016031403341793067.jpg

Article: [Exclusive] Yook Sungjae cast in new KBS drama as Park Bogum's rival

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+208, -6] Feels like the drama's target audience has gotten a lot younger....

2. [+185, -2] I wonder who the female lead is going ot be...

3. [+106, -13] Yook Sungjae's acting is good and natural. Fell for him after watching 'Who Are You' ♥

4. [+24, -0] They're going to need to pick a really good female lead...

5. [+20, -2] Is this some teen drama? Why does the cast have no weight to it;;;;

-

Source: Naver

1. [+936, -66] I'm positive he was cast because of Yook Mong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he wanted to do a historical drama too

2. [+707, -65] Hul... Park Bogum and Yook Sungjae.. ♥

3. [+417, -60] Daebak!!!!!!!!

4. [+364, -58] Hul Sungjae-ya!!!!

5. [+146, -21] Please, please pick a good female lead... this will be daebak if they get a good female lead!!!

6. [+91, -15] Let's get a decent female lead now...

• Like 4

4 hours ago, deeand said:

edwin signing event gif :

Spoiler

20160313161246.gif20160313_edwin_bogum_cry.gif1846146482_727edfb4.gif

the way he laughter is so gorgeous...

yeah, he is gorgeous.
1846146482_727edfb4.gif
And i do notice, the way he smile and laugh is looked warmer and kinder to his younger fans 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, onlysb1 said:

Okay I'm ready for bromance ^^ But in this case we won't have Kim So Hyun as leading lady :tears: I hope it will be younger actress otherwise   these two may seem much more younger than her and their fictional age :sweatingbullets: But more or less  there will be kissing scenes so she can not be underage too sigh 

I love this fancam Bogum's reactions really funny 

Well I would like to see one of them as heroine 

Hide contents

3Lv9P9.gif

Ha Yeon Soo or 

OA9L6n.gif

Nam Ji Hyun

Thank you for sharing the link.

I really adore this one.

When the fan wanted to shake Bogum's hand, she warmed her hands first, then Bogum's also warmed his hands. Good guy. :)

If i have to choose between the two, I'll definitely choose Nam Ji-hyun :wub:

OA9L6n.gif 

She is so lovely and give the same aura like Bogum 

• Like 8

Nam ji hyun is pretty hehe

I also dont mind to have Kim Yoo Jung (the one who played little crown princess in TMTETS) or is she too young ? >. < but she's cute though.

Or Moon Ga young ( she played on EXO next door, and also play a drama called MIMI with chaming DBSK back in 2013) 

But then if it's kim ji woon it's also no problem for me haha i just hope for the best for them and the drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 5