Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@gumtaek  you are not alone hoping for him to win . i try not to write but can not help. here i am.  

Bogum is youngest among the nominee for actor category. Not only he act so well in his drama alongside with experienced actor ( King/ queen/ prime minister / many ministers) but also his drama got very good rating in korea & asia and lots of love from international fan too.

When Kim Soo Hyun get best actor in 48th Baeksang. -Kim Soo Hyun who is just 24 years old won over Cha Seung Won of “The Greatest Love”, Park Si Hoo of “The Princess’ Man”, Han Suk Hyu of “Deep Rooted Tree” and other senior actors through the drama to become the Best Actor, becoming the youngest Baeksang’s Best Drama Actor in recent years.  (cr ; dramahaven.com) so why not we hope for bogum as well.

@ilwoo_aein comforted me when voting popularity award, she got a feeling that bogum will win this year. It is true that he will receive popularity award... 

i know i shouldn't set my hopes so high for best actor but  let's we all wish him to win best actor

@ccube3 well said.. i agree with the director comments and your comments too

• Like 5

7 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Back then, in reality, he was not a well known actor and there are many better looking actors than him in South Korea, but on the days when he’s on set, the staff, especially the female staff, would be so excited and expectant and couldn’t wait for him to get there. So, he thought of what it is, and thinks that (PBG) has the charm of connecting with people rather than just being good looking like a sculpture. Since he has that kind of attractiveness, he should do well, was what the PD thought. 

I love reading accounts like this. There are obviously a great deal of great/handsome actors in Korea and the world over. Most of them we admire for their acting, or for their good looks, or for their good deeds or all together. I don't know if it's the same for you but for me, just because we admire them doesn't necessarily mean they make us happy. They just make us feel more admiration. PBG has that rare quality of actually making you feel happy with the things he does and just the way he is. And more than that, he also inspires me to treat others better.

• Like 6

KBS Wins Big At WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival Across Multiple Genres

Moonlight-Drawn-by-Clouds-Descendants-of-the-Sun-2-Days-1-Night.jpg

KBS was recently recognized for the quality and competitiveness of their contents, winning big at the 2017 WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival. All ten of the programs KBS submitted to the festival went home with awards, varying in genre from dramas to documentaries, entertainment programs, and investigative journalism.

Descendants of the Sun,” “Imjin War 1592,” “Docu1 – A Cruel Gift,” and “The Secrets of Life and Death 600th episode special – The Miraculous Brain” won the Special Jury Award, while “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” was awarded with the Platinum Remi. “KBS Special – Rooms for Youth in Basement, Rooftop, and Gosiwon,” “KBS Special – I am the Murderer: Confessions of the Real Criminal,” and “Singing Battle” won the Gold Remi, while “KBS Drama Special – A World Without Sympathy” won the Silver Remi and “2 Days & 1 Night – Sejong the Great and Hangul” won a Bronze Remi.

Descendants-of-the-Sun.jpg

Amongst the winners, “Docu1 – A Cruel Gift,” “Imjin War 1952,” and “KBS Special – Rooms for Youth in Basement, Rooftop, and Gosiwon” had also been awarded at the 2017 New York TV & Film Festival that was held in Las Vegas on April 25.

The WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival began in 1961 and is an international festival that celebrates outstanding creativity in both movies and TV programs. This year’s event featured submissions for 4,400 programs from 43 countries, with 200 award categories. MBC’s 2016 drama “W” also took home a Special Jury Award at the festival.

Congratulations to KBS and all of the programs that won!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/02/kbs-wins-big-worldfest-houston-international-film-festival-across-multiple-genres/

• Like 6