Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

1 hour ago, wasabichic said:

For Star1, March 2016

Spoiler

For J. Estina, March 2016

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

http://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2016031109370180356

there is a nice article about this one photoshoot, it said :

Park Bo Gum different range emotion for J estina photo shoot from boy with a pure heart to an eye catching masculine ego man.

According to J-estina officials Park Bo Gum always energetic and cheer up without a smile stretched and tiredness expression despite they shoot from midnight to dawn, he warmed up the scene and bring joyful to everyone there.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Firda Nur Utami said:

Soo sexyyy, manly, and cute at the sametime..

please put quote image in spoiler button (hidden contents button) or just simply deleted it, we don't want Mods visit us it give us spine chill... :sweatingbullets: LOL... 

yes.. he is soo... amazing person. can't wait his upcoming drama in august.

@heartoppaya I tought you forget us :tears:. Have you watch YOF last week there's a lot of PBG cute and ahmmmm... abs moment :wub:

• Like 2

Hii..Firda nur utami are you indonesian or malaysian? ...nice to meet you. I am indonesian, its lovely to meet some peopple with same languange in international bo gum shi tread.

Hii @deaaan...can you help me..how can i change my display name from refo akbar to something else?..thats name is my son's name..i want change it with my original named.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, tiendoank said:

LOL.. he should try Deok Seon's orange lipstick..heheheh..

JBwGc16CSE3PW.gif

What's with that thick makeup, Stylish-ssi?? He's already white... why making him so pale?

if his stylish put orange DS to his lips I'll definitely made a petition to fired his stylish LOL...

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, refo akbar said:

Hii @deaaan...can you help me..how can i change my display name from refo akbar to something else?..thats name is my son's name..i want change it with my original named.

Proceed here to change your username.

Also, please provide English translations when posting in a foreign language.

16 minutes ago, refo akbar said:

Hii..Firda nur utami are you indonesian or malaysian? ...nice to meet you. I am indonesian, its lovely to meet some peopple with same languange in international bo gum shi tread.

are you log in with google plus or soompi account? if you log in with google plus it will automatic follow your name on google account. 

if you log in with soompi account you can change it on account setting.

but if you want a simple way. just made a new google account with your name or any name you want. and log in with your new google account.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, deeand said:

please put quote image in spoiler button (hidden contents button) or just simply deleted it, we don't want Mods visit us it give us spine chill... :sweatingbullets: LOL...

I'm sorry guys if I've made a mistake, im beginner here ^-^, i joined this tread, may be...like 3 hours ago.. ㅋㅋㅋ :sweatingbullets:  ii must learn a lot from you all.. guys 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, refo akbar said:

Yup.. I'm Indonesian,, salaam kenal @refo akbar,, I'm happy to,, BTW aq org sunda ^-^

• Like 2

2 hours ago, noonalovelygummy said:

Thanks @deaaan...for thats info

..daebaakk..i am very love bogumshii hair style to music bank today..it is min-ah style..missed him in IRY...i am little tired with his taeki modeon..please just cute but not clumsy or being dumber image anymore..and noona will always love you..love you..uri gummy bear.

Me too.. I missed his hairstyle in IRY era, but I prefer black color than now because he looks cute and mysterious for me. But whatever his style, he still gorgeous

• Like 3