Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

On 11/30/2019 at 1:21 PM, gumtaek said:

@rahma92, that's a common game in my country. We call it sipa. I think it's his 1st time to play it.:D

They play this game often in 1N2D... In the episode that Bo Gum guested, this is one of the challenges against the audience. Kim Jong Min took that challenge though and Bo Gum took the lemon eating challenge. I see now, that was a really great choice:lol: I can't believe he can't even hit it once :joy:

I really hope there won't be any public backlash for hosting MAMA... The tension with Japan and the fact that Mnet is currently under investigation, I didn't think he would accept :vicx: 

New message from CJ... :wub:

1 hour ago, autumnight said:

I really hope there won't be any public backlash for hosting MAMA... The tension with Japan and the fact that Mnet is currently under investigation, I didn't think he would accept :vicx: 

When there was no news about the host, I was thinking of the 2 issues. I was kinda hoping he wouldn't be tapped because that would be too much pressure on him but MNET must have really gone out of their way to ask him (reminded me of the 2 years the Seobok PD convinced him to take on the role). I am relying on the huge fan support he has in Japan, the fandom of BTS and Twice and the rest of the groups who are part of the line-up to back them up. Hoping for the best!

@rahma92: My heart goes out him seeing how hard he tried! But I have to admit I laugh each time I watch it!:D

• Love 1

2 hours ago, autumnight said:

really hope there won't be any public backlash for hosting MAMA... The tension with Japan and the fact that Mnet is currently under investigation, I didn't think he would accept :vicx: 

He rejected it first. 

Have a problem with CJ enm it wont be good, especially when CJ is the distributor of seobok. They even the owner of TVN. And the fact that they begged him to host their show, its mean they really desperate. 

I think he will be fine. :D

Talking about MAMA. 

I love hearing his voice when he talks to the staff. Its like he talking to a kid. 

• Awesome 1

On 12/1/2019 at 7:48 AM, gumtaek said:

The boy's healthy, @rahma92. He readily falls asleep once he hits the sack.:D You're a morning person, too. Thanks for your early morning Soompi posts!

I'm a morning person because I have to work :D  btw waiting for his airport picts!

A beautiful fanart from his fan

and I guess he posted this in his DC.

Handsome!

YqZefD5.jpg

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

I am relying on the huge fan support he has in Japan, the fandom of BTS and Twice and the rest of the groups who are part of the line-up to back them up. Hoping for the best!

I hope his fans will come to support him too, I heard the ticket is sold out when he confirmed as a MC. Hope many of them can make it. 

• Like 1

I see him rubbing his eyes a couple of times, I hope he gets a good rest tonight... Really looking forward to MAMA tomorrow :wub:

I think the highlight of the airport trip is this peek-a-boo gif someone made from the video above :lol:

@rahma92 I'll use that photo for the first page until MAMA photos come out :wub:

• Like 1