Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

9 hours ago, autumnight said:

I posted this in Seobok thread, but I think I'll post this here too

For Indonesian Cinema CGV...

Malaysian Cinema GSC

Singapore Cinema GVC

@autumnight, thanks for sharing this. The movie has been garnering much attention as one of the long-awaited projects of 2020 because the two heartthrob actors are starring together in a film for the first time. It's just so sad & bad that we could get to see GY in a movie presscon promoting the movie alone sans Bogum...........Sigh................. Looking forward to this upcoming movie. "Seobok" will hit local theaters in December. :blush:

1 minute ago, Sakurafairy said:

@Sakurafairy, thanks for sharing these links. Yes, he will be hosting the 19th Korea Navy Hoguk Concert on October 27 at 8 p.m. KST at the Seogwipo Arts Center. This will be streamed live on ROK Navy’s YouTube and Facebook channels. As this is his first official military event since his enlistment, attention is focusing on the event.  :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Sakurafairy said:

@Sakurafairy, again, thanks for sharing this link. In the presscon, he was asked what it was like working with Park Bo Gum. He said that the exact opposite of Park Bo Gum’s usual pure and innocent image that we are so familiar with came out for the first time in Seobok.” He said that even when they were acting together, his eyes were so attractive that he joked him, ‘You have to play a villain role." He also said that Park Bo Gum’s transformation will be one of the charms of Seobok:blush:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, willenette said:

@Sakurafairy, again, thanks for sharing this link. In the presscon, he was asked what it was like working with Park Bo Gum. He said that the exact opposite of Park Bo Gum’s usual pure and innocent image that we are so familiar with came out for the first time in Seobok.” He said that even when they were acting together, his eyes were so attractive that he joked him, ‘You have to play a villain role." He also said that Park Bo Gum’s transformation will be one of the charms of Seobok:blush:

Oh,  yes,  I read that too and I thought also of what GY said,  he really fits villain roles. I'm excited with Seobok. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1