Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
autumnight

Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Current Drama: Record of Youth (Airing), Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Wonderland

Thanks be to God!  Wonderland filming of Bogummy's part and I guess Suzy also is already done. They made it to the last call sheet #67 without any accidents and all are in good health. We'll just wait for RoY to wrap up. I hope Bogum can still join the presscon. 

:issohappy:

Bogum's latest fleet. 

IMG-20200729-221056.jpg

cto

• Thanks 1

[Teaser] #ParkBoGum X #ParkSoDam

"You are not alone." A meeting of celebrities and fans who comfort each other!

(Source: Youth Record | Naver TV)

30 sec

15 sec

• Like 1

This one is so daebak! 

Bogummy replied to a fan just for telling there's none of Sa Hye Joon's special goods. Omg! 

The convo:

Luvubogum: 사혜준 굿즈 에디션이 있다는데 (음흉)

There's an edition of Sa Hye-joon's goods. (Silly) 

BOGUMMY: 그런 거 없어요 (단호)

There's no such thing as that. (I'm sure) 

:hwaiting2:

So he is really lurking and reading all our tweets that's why we just have to keep on sending our support tweets to him. Those will make him feel good. 

:heart2:

Trans cr to Papago

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Complete teasers from 1st to latest from eNEWS24. They compiled it. :approves:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sakurafairy said:

Complete teasers from 1st to latest from eNEWS24. They compiled it.

@Sakurafairy, thanks for sharing this. All the teasers are exciting. Can't wait for “Record of Youth” to premiere on September 7 at 9 p.m. KST. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Lol,  Bogummy really has a knack in making us smiles, laughs and giggles. Today he is just so adorable exchanging tweets to fans.

:kisslevel:

IMG-20200730-113909.jpg

IMG-20200730-113924.jpg

cto

• LOL 3

Hi fellow Bogummy Stans... 

Yes,  he is so adorable today @Sakurafairy. That replying in Twitter is so seldom so when he replies it is really really precious. I hope all of us one day will have the chance to have his own reply. :)

This one is also an honest reply. :D

Spoiler

20200730-153528.jpg

That HOT TOPIC SEARCH #1 and #6 is great and I love it , @gumtaekThanks for always giving us updated news of Bogum. It's hard to be that dedicated. Good job!!!

:heartxoxo:

• Love 2

Our laughter generator Bogummy:hwaiting2:

IMG-20200730-171609.jpg

IMG-20200730-171626.jpg

CR: ParkBogumMsia Twitter 

It stopped raining." Park Bo-gum, reacting firmly to the drama's overindulgent fans.

Approval 2020.07.30

Park Bo-gum drew laughter by responding firmly to fans who were immersed in the drama....

On Thursday, Park Bo-gum drew attention by answering fans' mentions in real time through his SNS account. Then one fan said, "It's raining here. "Wait for the phone call," said Park Bo-gum with a firm answer, "It stopped raining."

Park Bo-gum, who plays Sa Hye-joon in the teaser for "Youth Records" released on the 29th, is immersed in the line to Park So-dam, who plays Ahn Jung-ha, saying, "I'll call you if it rains."

Park Bo-gum also responded to the fan waiting for the Sa Hye-jun's goods edition by saying, "No such thing (firm)" and made another round of loud laughter.

Netizens who saw Park Bo-gum's answer responded by saying, "I like Sa Hye-joon so much, I like Park Bo-gum more," "Cute, really," and "I want to get an answer, too."

Meanwhile, tvN's "Youth Record," starring Park Bo-gum, will premiere on Sept. 7.

[News Inside Song Ji-na news@newsinside.kr]

http://www.newsinside.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1080414

• LOL 1