Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

2nd single "ALL MY LOVE" will be released by Korean wave top star Park Bo Gom! Distribution starts August 10th, CD release August 12th!

2020/6/17 09:20 by Pony Canyon News MUSIC

Not only in Korea, but also in all over the world, Korean Wave top star Pak Bo Gomong's long-awaited second single "ALL MY LOVE" has been released, and teaser photos have been released.

The song "ALL MY LOVE", written and produced by singer-songwriter Sam Kim, is a ballad that brings melody to Bogum's singing voice and brings healing to the listener. In addition to two versions of "ALL MY LOVE" in English and Korean, "Bloomin' (Piano Ver.)" played by Park Bogong himself, it is like a gift for fans around the world. Becomes

Anniversary of Park Bogong's debut on August 10th, music distribution to the whole world started, and single CD will be released simultaneously on August 12th in Japan and Korea. The Japanese and Korean single CD designs and recorded songs have the same content (Korean edition is available in limited quantity)

In March 2020, Park Bogong surprised fans with the release of the full album "blue bird", which sang all 11 songs in Japanese. Known around the world for fans, what kind of new songs he presents is attracting attention from all over the world.

■■ Park Bo Gum [Park Bo Gum] 2nd single “ALL MY LOVE”
2020.8.10 Distribution start
2020.8.12 CD release

<Product specifications>
 [CD+DVD]

PCCA-04971≫ Product details & purchase¥2,000 + tax
, three-sided sleeve case specification
, picture label
, booklet
, changing jacket (front: changing jacket/back: Japanese translation) *Japan edition included

[CD songs]
1 ALL MY LOVE (English Ver.)
2 ALL MY LOVE (Korean Ver.)
3 ALL MY LOVE (Instrumental)
4 Bloomin' (Piano Ver.)

[DVD Contents]
Korean|Japanese/English Subtitles|Region Code ALL NTSC
1 ALL MY LOVE Music Video
2 ALL MY LOVE Music Video|Behind the Scene
3 ALL MY LOVE Cover Shooting|Behind the Scene

■ Park Bogong Pony Canyon official website
https://park-bogum.ponycanyon.co.jp/

■ Park Bogum Pony Canyon Official Twitter
https://twitter.com/ParkBoGum_PC

■ Park Bogum Japan Official Fan Club
https://www.bogum.jp

<Credit notation>
(C)BLOSSOM ENTERTAINMENT (C)PONY CANYON INC.

https://news.ponycanyon.co.jp/2020/06/38511

I love that there's English Version 

• Insightful 1

18 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Bogummy is a Busy Bee at this time since the calling of military service is just around the corner. June 25 is the released of the result of his application to Navy Culture and Promotions Dept, if I'm not mistaken. Hope he'll pass it.:wub:

Sakurafairy, he is already expected to join the Navy's military band in August to fulfill his mandatory military service. Bogum will begin his service on Aug. 31 at the Navy Education and Training Command in Changwon, South Gyeongsang Province, for basic military training before transferring to the Navy headquarters in the central city of Gyeryong. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Bogummy passed as expected.:)

Actor Park Bo-gum to join Navy in August: officials

By Yonhap

Published : Jun 24, 2020 - 16:57
Updated : Jun 24, 2020 - 16:57

restmb_idxmake_amp.php?idx=680&simg=%2Fcontent%2Fimage%2F2020%2F06%2F24%2F20200624000762_0.jpg

Park Bo-gum (Yonhap)

Actor Park Bo-gum is expected to join the Navy's military band in August to fulfill his mandatory military service, officials said Wednesday.

Last month, the 26 year-old celebrity applied for a naval military band and honor guard unit. After going through a performance test and interview, he was deemed qualified to be a member specializing in piano, according to the officials.

Park will begin his service on Aug. 31 at the Navy Education and Training Command in Changwon, South Gyeongsang Province, for basic military training before transferring to the Navy headquarters in the central city of Gyeryong, they added.

The official announcement will be made by the Military Manpower Administration later in the day.

All able-bodied South Korean men are required to serve about two years in the military.

Park graduated from Myongji University in Seoul majoring in musical performance and film.

He debuted in the 2011 film "Blind" and rose to stardom after appearing in the cable channel tvN soap opera "Reply 1988." (Yonhap)

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

Good news here is that surely we'll see lots of photos of him by fans sending him to the Navy military camp on the D-Day. So let's anticipate the fire in Twitter again. That moment and photo collections will be another memory of us with him.:fingerheartx::kisslevel:

Ahh,  that day is getting near. I hope he participates first in The Moment presscon and attend the House on Wheels kshow, even he is really busy. Ohhh,  pls Lord. :Please:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1