Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

22 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

This one is what gumtaek mentioned. I happened to read her blog and it's cute. I posted the link here so you can read yourself. I think all fangirls will have a mind like her when it comes to Bogum. 

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=pigmjk95&logNo=221916252588&navType=tl

Thank you! 

I read and oh my God, she is so lucky! 

• Like 2

Bogummy's collegues and the prod staff will surely be thankful as they are always well fed. :) Amazing fan clubs and members of it for trying hard to surprise and please Bogummy. :wub: I'm sure his co-cast also feels so amazing bc of this huge love and kind treatment of fans to Bogum. 

Screenshot-20200421-155612.jpg

Screenshot-20200421-155644.jpg

Screenshot-20200421-155724.jpg

Screenshot-20200421-155750.jpg

cto

• Like 2

Wonderland Filming: 

The production cast and crew began filming on April 10, 2020. The shooting is expected to end around the end of July or about the beginning of August. The movie will be released in 2021.(@nonstop twitter)

Our boy is simultaneously filming his drama and movie.

I noticed that both Bogummy and Gong Yoo didn't come out with an official confirmation of joining the project but both are in based on the news.

• Like 2

Yup @gumtaekjust looking at all those foods, I feel hungry and so amaze, and think what the other cast and staff are thinking how Bogummy is spoiled by his fans. It is just overflowing of foods. 

Lol,  for sure the confirmation will be done in the end. Lol. There's no confirmation from GY but there's none of rejection also.I'm sure GY is also casted on this movie.  It's different with Bogum since we know that he is shooting Wonderland bc of this food support activity.

These are the fan clubs but I don't know the other names since it is written in hangul. :D

IMG-20200421-164407.jpg

IMG-20200421-165001.jpg

Cto

1. Official Fan Club PBG Welfare Department
2. ArigatoBGJAPAN
3. Chirping Beau Spiders
4. ParkBoGumBar
5. AllforParkBoGum Thai FC
6. BOGUM MAGIC INDONESIA
7.  Park Bo-gum Gallery
8.  HolyLight_ParkBoGum Fan China
9. Star Light Taiwan