Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Daebak,  the song and mv are both rocking the charts. :star: 

It's  just a day ago but it stays in better ranking. Fans around d world will not let Bogum be left behind. They'll do everything in their power just to support Bogum. :wub:

Me: got mine also from Spotify,  Yay! 

Lol,  my thoughts exactly?  Why at this time after 14 months that the drama ended, these photos were being released?  Is it bc it's a rental company?  To lure the fans; my theory only, don't mind me :D.

• Love 1

20200318-191529.jpg

Actor Park Bo Gum will appear on “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook” this week!

On March 18, a source from KBS2 confirmed, “Park Bo Gum has completed filming ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook’ together with singer Lee Seung Chul, and it will be broadcast this week.” The source asked that everyone check out the episode to find out the exact details of his appearance.

“Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook” is a music program hosted by singer-songwriter Yoo Hee Yeol, and it features both performances and interviews with artists.

Park Bo Gum recently starred in Lee Seung Chul’s webtoon OST “I Will Give You All” music video along with Go Yoon Jung.

Park Bo Gum will soon be starring in a tvN drama about models, alongside Park So Dam, Byun Woo Seok, and more. He will also be making a cameo appearance in the finale of “Itaewon Class.”

“Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook” airs on Fridays at 12:35 a.m. KST on KBS2.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1388985wpp/park-bo-gum-to-appear-on-yoo-hee-yeols-sketchbook

A High-Class Piano Performance At Yoo Hui-Yeol Sketchbook… Attention, Park Bo-Gum's FanHolic

[Joy News24 Reporter Kim Yang-soo]

Actor Park Bo-gum shows piano performance in 'Hui-yeol Yoo's Sketchbook'. Expectations are high on the sweet piano performance that Bo-Gum Park will show in front of Yoo Hee-yeol and Lee Seung-cheol.

On the 18th, KBS 2TV 'Hui-Yeol Yoo's Sketchbook' side told Joy News 24 that "Park Bo-Gum played the piano with Lee Seung-Cheol's 'I love you a lot' music video." Park Bo-gum appears as a special guest of singer Lee Seung-cheol, and recently finished recording. The broadcast is on the 21st.

My favorite part:

Bo-Gum Park's level piano skills were well known. He played the piano directly at the KBS Drama Awards 2014 special performance in 2014, and in 2017 he also showed piano at the weddings of Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo. In 2018, JTBC 'Hyori's Guest House 2' also showed piano accompaniment on the fly in line with Lee Hyo-Ri's humming.

Above all, Bo-Gum Park attracted attention by putting his own lyrics and piano accompaniment on the first regular album 'Blue Bird' released in Japan on the 18th.

http://m.joynews24.com/v/1251177

Edited by Sakurafairy
  • Like 1
  • Love 1