Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
autumnight

Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Current Drama: Record of Youth (Airing), Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Wonderland

Ohhh,  I love the school boy Bogum. Gonna post it here again bc he really, really, really looks like a senior highschooler.

It's THROWBACK THURSDAY :D.

IMG-20200312-100335.jpg

park-bo-gum.jpg

d67841fcb4be635676201e2e64198e8e-space-o

Cr: owners

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

CBC News: Wonderland

gumtaek, thanks for sharing this. Just watching the visuals of all the cast would be so fun. It's just an explosion of visuals. It’s all the eye candy in one drama. I can't wait. It’s a daebak line-up! :lol:

• Like 1

Bogum's Fan club starts initiating for Food Support to advocate his Youth Record/The Moment drama.

This is PBG Ph fan club,  surely, the other PBG fan clubs around Asia will follow. Bogummy fans let's all support our baby and his drama thru this :wub:

• Awesome 1

ES6EBBxUcAA-VPI?format=jpg&name=small

ctto

• Like 2

His hair is really short here...

ES6EGZcU4AEPuJF?format=jpg&name=small

ES6EGZjU0AAOaaQ?format=jpg&name=small

ctto

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Sa HyeJun and An Jung Ha knees dancing. :sweat_smile: Whoaaa,  can't believe I'm seeing these updates. We are all thirsty from this kind of updates and ahhh,  just seeing this clip, I feel the chemistry exploding. :wub:

It is a natural thing that during shooting more or less hundreds of people are gathered and I really worry about them especially the cast since every local government is saying no to large gathering/event. May God protect all of them from the pandemic we all are suffering now. :mask:

• Love 1

ES6C2waXYAAHPhS?format=jpg&name=small

ES6C2wgXYAAXnDi?format=jpg&name=small

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1

*** In the upcoming movie, "Wonderland", the director of Last Autumn is Tang Wei’s husband………..so, not surprising that she’s in the mix………. I hope this drama is entertaining & great as the cast. Besides, Bogum’s 1st film with GY has not even released yet…………. Also, I will be waiting for this since Bogum is in it. But, I wonder why he does 2-movies respectively, huh? Just saying……….. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Such a happy soul...looking good as always but this time with glasses!

ES9SKJeU0AAT0jO?format=jpg&name=large

ES9SKLCUwAAPTZO?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

Wahhh,  Appa / Haraboshi Bogummy. Busy working, looks like the eyes can't carry it anymore. Older looking Bogum.

PS: This isn't after the SeoBok promotions bc of his hair, still longer than today, look at d wavy part on top.Lol .:D

@willenetteannyeong, yup,  Kim Tae Yong is the hubby of Tang Wei who directed Late Autum/Manchu wc has a good record in terms of sold tickets. 

Well for accepting and doing these both movies, for WL,  still no official confirmation from BE but as u said b4 it is likely going there.

Chingu, accepting two projects is like heaven to fans... more projects before he goes to army, the better for Bogum and for US fans. He will leave us movies and dramas.

I just hopeSeoBok will be released in perfect time since pandemic around is affecting cinemas. Surely, it'll affect the sales if it is released by this time. :bawling:

OUR. EYE. CANDY. :)

IMG-20200313-073613.jpg

Is this Neil Barret vest has really different colors or the fan just re-color it? but I don't think so bc the color seems so real. Whatever, Lol! 

IMG-20200313-073536.jpg

cr: Nogom

IMG-20200313-073553.jpg

All photos credit : owners 

Edited by Sakurafairy
  • Like 1

To celebrate the March 18 release of his album, BLUEBIRD

He is spoiling us this year, @Sakurafairy . He's anticipating that his fans will miss him so much next year. Seobok is planned to be released in July, Hopefully things will be better by then.

• Like 3