Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

11 hours ago, gumtaek said:

The July airing was part of a news article about the Parasite cast's next work, @rahma92. That includes the news about the date of the 1st script reading. I thought what you posted about a September airing was logical because of the sequence mentioned in the articles with regards tvN's line-up of 2020 dramas. I personally don't like a July airdate because of the Olympics which starts on July 24. Either way---before or after July 24---it will affect the viewership ratings...aigoo. Besides, why do they always give the challenging viewing days to Bogum's dramas? Encounter had a Wednesday-Thursday airing and now Youth Records will be aired every Monday-Tuesday. Why not a Fri-Sat or weekend time slot?

So is it not official? I actually counting mon-tues schedule. I know there's will be drama that air in may, July, and sept. I predict sept because Wonderland will finished filming in July.  July absolutely not a good time for a drama.

I hope YR can air in May. May is so much better than July.

I don't understand tho, JKY turning down YR because of schedule conflict but in the end they pushing YR airing date to July. I thought they already have fix schedule for that drama. 

I guess the reason why they make YR as Mon-tues drama, Its because they're not expecting PBG for that drama. Remember they cast JKY before and already decide it will be their Mon-Tues drama.

I think tvN weekend slot already full until oct. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rahma92 said:

So is it not official? I actually counting mon-tues schedule. I know there's will be drama that air in may, July, and sept. I predict sept because Wonderland will finished filming in July.  July absolutely not a good time for a drama.

I hope YR can air in May. May is so much better than July.

I don't understand tho, JKY turning down YR because of schedule conflict but in the end they pushing YR airing date to July. I thought they already have fix schedule for that drama. 

I guess the reason why they make YR as Mon-tues drama, Its because they're not expecting PBG for that drama. Remember they cast JKY before and already decide it will be their Mon-Tues drama.

I think tvN weekend slot already full until oct. 

Normally when a news article comes out, there are several online newspapers that would come out with the same article some of which would have the "Official" term beside it. In this case since it was about the Parasite cast's next week, this didn't hapoen. It only had one article link and didn't have other versions.

Let's wait for official news. In the meantime, I'm praying that the storyline will be solid and riveting.

Belated Happy Valentine, @autumnight and everyone! Was distracted by the news about CJ Hetbahn and TNGT but I am convinced that all will be well and the best is yet to come. As a postscript, it's the most normal thing and it's to be expected that endorsement contracts will end but yes, change is always unsettling. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thank you for the reminder and video @gumtaek

I went to the site but couldn't hear the radio program (it might be country restriction) ... Love the new song :heart:

Edited to add: After the new song finished, Youtube recommended a video of the Manila FM... All sorts of emotions just rush back :wub: I really hope we'll get another FM ^_^ 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Spoiler
7 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Usually I have to listen to a song many times before loving it, with "Dear friend" the second listening was enough. I like the melody and his voice. :heart::grin:

Spoiler

I have only one doubt, Gumtaek, I don't think the publication on You tube has been authorized, I just read that it went on the radio.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dreams said:

Hide contents

I have only one doubt, Gumtaek, I don't think the publication on You tube has been authorized, I just read that it went on the radio.

Am not so versed with this, @Dreams. I supposed YouTube will delete it if that's the case. In the meantime, let's enjoy the song while we can.:)

• Like 1