Quantcast

Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Current Drama: Record of Youth (Airing), Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Wonderland

• Replies 37.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gumtaek

• Grace1003

• sara2908

• ilwoo_aein

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[Currently on Military Enlistment 31st August 2020 - 30th April 2022 as part of the Naval Cultural Promotions Unit ] **“I’m always hoping that projects will present some kind of message, rather t

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO THE MAN WHO OWNS MY HEART MY BODY MY SOUL AND MY EVERYTHING AND MORE <3 KEEP BEING A PRECIOUS SWORD, BOGUM. BTW, GIF TIME!! LOOK AT THIS GUY WEARING A RING GIVIN

YOF ep4 Well, it's shocking to Korean fans too. It seems nobody knew it. And actually I felt strange at YOF ep2, when he cried saying that he doesn't have any family photo. I thought it would be

Posted Images

5 hours ago, aintnodrama said:

It looks like Bo Gum is no longer with TNGT. The 20SS collection has a new model and there is no more tngt x park bo gum in their bio on instagram.

Spoiler

Hi chingu !  I think he is still with TNGT. His latest photoshoot is for spring season wc dated Jan 2020. It's the long trench coat. I think the brand is also using other men models but for special launch of clothes' style - that's where Bogum is modelling. If the contract expires he'll not model the Spring collection. :)

• Like 1

Down Memory Lane:wub:

A year ago Catherine Devrye spotted Bogum in Manly Beach, Sydney,  Australia shooting for Eider. She keeps this post in her Instagram. How amazing our boy is conquering the world. We'll be surprise one day he'll be in hollywood already. 

Spoiler
55 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

12 hours left before the top star news poll ends. I hope everyone in the the thread and tge lurkers here with a Twitter Account have voted for Bogummy.

Done voting. :)

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hi chingu !  I think he is still with TNGT. His latest photoshoot is for spring season wc dated Jan 2020. It's the long trench coat. I think the brand is also using other men models but for special launch of clothes' style - that's where Bogum is modelling. If the contract expires he'll not model the Spring collection. :)

Hi! The photos with Bogum from the end of January are for Fall Winter 2019, the photos from the new Summer Collection by tngt were first posted on the 2nd of February (without Bogum).

• Like 1
On 2/12/2020 at 5:47 PM, aintnodrama said:

Hi! The photos with Bogum from the end of January are for Fall Winter 2019, the photos from the new Summer Collection by tngt were first posted on the 2nd of February (without Bogum).

Don't worry, Park Bo Gum is still the main model of TNGT (they haven't said that his contract has expired or that they have taken another famous model) and you will see that he will still be there this summer. Let's wait for the summer campaign to start. It's only the 2020 ss pre-open without him. Before him, TNGT model has changed almost every  year, Bo Gum has been with them for three or four years and I must say that they have released fantastic photoshoots with him.

Spoiler

One of my fav is ...

43554748384_cfebda3df6_h.jpg

If I translated correctly, this photo published on January 23 announce the look for the spring:

83213958_778416966000190_115727654535837

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1