Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

12 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hi chingu !  I think he is still with TNGT. His latest photoshoot is for spring season wc dated Jan 2020. It's the long trench coat. I think the brand is also using other men models but for special launch of clothes' style - that's where Bogum is modelling. If the contract expires he'll not model the Spring collection. :)

Hi! The photos with Bogum from the end of January are for Fall Winter 2019, the photos from the new Summer Collection by tngt were first posted on the 2nd of February (without Bogum).

• Like 1

On 2/12/2020 at 5:47 PM, aintnodrama said:

Hi! The photos with Bogum from the end of January are for Fall Winter 2019, the photos from the new Summer Collection by tngt were first posted on the 2nd of February (without Bogum).

Don't worry, Park Bo Gum is still the main model of TNGT (they haven't said that his contract has expired or that they have taken another famous model) and you will see that he will still be there this summer. Let's wait for the summer campaign to start. It's only the 2020 ss pre-open without him. Before him, TNGT model has changed almost every  year, Bo Gum has been with them for three or four years and I must say that they have released fantastic photoshoots with him.

Spoiler

One of my fav is ...

43554748384_cfebda3df6_h.jpg

If I translated correctly, this photo published on January 23 announce the look for the spring:

83213958_778416966000190_115727654535837

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Spoiler

23 hours ago, gumtaek said:
My only concern about the air date is that it coincides with the Olympics.

Of course, the Olympic Games will be held between July 24 and August 9, so I hope they find the best programming for the drama broadcast...

Spoiler

I am more worried about the possible contrast with the filming of Wonderland, because I have now become fixated with that movie and that plot and I would like so much to see Bogummy as the main lead.

At the same time, I can't wait to see Record of Youth, even more after Parasite's Oscar win, given that I will have the opportunity to see to act one of the actresse from that movie with Bo Gum. I have high expectations for this year

• Insightful 1

Spoiler
9 hours ago, Boj said:

Don't worry, Park Bo Gum is still the main model of TNGT (they haven't said that his contract has expired or that they have taken another famous model) and you will see that he will still be there this summer. Let's wait for the summer campaign to start. It's only the 2020 ss pre-open without him. Before him, TNGT model has changed almost every  year, Bo Gum has been with them for three or four years and I must say that they have released fantastic photoshoots with him.

Reveal hidden contents

One of my fav is ...

43554748384_cfebda3df6_h.jpg

If I translated correctly, this photo published on January 23 announce the look for the spring:

83213958_778416966000190_115727654535837

That's exactly what I'm saying. :)

Thanks to Winix and Coca Cola they renew his contract being the main model. 

Spoiler

I just read in Naver that Kang Haneul is the newest model of CJHethban cooked rice. :bawling:

https://n.news.naver.com/article/421/0004462484

Just see this in Instagram. What's the meaning of this?  TNGT and PBG. Another ended cf?  Can't understand. :bawling:

Spoiler
9 hours ago, Boj said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Of course, the Olympic Games will be held between July 24 and August 9, so I hope they find the best programming for the drama broadcast...

Reveal hidden contents

I am more worried about the possible contrast with the filming of Wonderland, because I have now become fixated with that movie and that plot and I would like so much to see Bogummy as the main lead.

At the same time, I can't wait to see Record of Youth, even more after Parasite's Oscar win, given that I will have the opportunity to see to act one of the actresse from that movie with Bo Gum. I have high expectations for this year

Just recently there were moves in time slots of the drama programming in Korea. Well,  I hope too, games' broadcasting will not affect the drama. Fingers crossed. 

For the drama YR I also have a high expectations,  after the Parasite grand win in Oscars ofc PSD will be more popular. I hope she brings the Parasite blessings to the drama and Bogum Magic as well. I don't have worry about the leads but the script,  however, still I think given the leads are smart enough to give add ons to the script to make it better that's what giving me a peace of mind plus the PD is brilliant. 

For Wonderland, ohhh, pls Kdrama and KFilm gods,pls give us a positive updates about this. Choi Wooshik already tweeted the change in the schedule. I hope one of these days we'll hear positive news about this. I am so excited about this film.

I hope this account intuition is right. :wub:

• Thanks 1

Romantic Korean Dramas On Netflix To Sweeten Your Valentine’s Week

Ready your K-Drama marathon essentials and ride the romantic vibe this Valentine’s week!

Netflix laid out a saccharine plan for you to feel warm especially if you are single or your V-Day celebration unfortunately encountered a rain check.

Guaranteed to delight with heart-fluttering moments, these suggested Korean dramas are only a few taps away from Netflix through your mobile devices.

Love in the Moonlight

Love in the Moonlight is an engrossing period TV production starter if you are a new kdrama addict recruit. The mixture of youthful romantic vibe and the seriousness of historical plot will encourage you that this kind of genre is not boring as it seems.

All those high moments from the love couple’s journey made this heartwarming tale tap on those youthful romantic memories that we have kept dear in our hearts over our own personal life. Particularly of those days when our love views were not yet corrupted and just free flowing.

Prince Young and his first love Ra On can take you to an amazing ride with their binding commitment in not giving up on love.

unnamed-8.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : HelloKpop

• Like 1