Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Feeding my eyes with his news as soon as I open my eyes this morning. Thank you @rahma92 I love reading it again and again.

I want to watch what @gumtaekshared, have to postpone anyway, i'm at hospital, taking care of my father in law.

Wish you and your family have a great health,, chingus!! 

♥♥♥

• Like 1

5 hours ago, aintnodrama said:

It looks like Bo Gum is no longer with TNGT. The 20SS collection has a new model and there is no more tngt x park bo gum in their bio on instagram.

Spoiler

Hi chingu !  I think he is still with TNGT. His latest photoshoot is for spring season wc dated Jan 2020. It's the long trench coat. I think the brand is also using other men models but for special launch of clothes' style - that's where Bogum is modelling. If the contract expires he'll not model the Spring collection. :)

• Like 1