Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Spoiler
4 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Our Bogum is super amazing. After his tiring flight, still, he was able to participate in a volunteer work.:thumbsup:

I miss him dearly so I rerun Hyori's BB and for the nth time of watching it I was still amazed with his small gestures. How beautiful to watch his inside out. So pure. He is really one of a kind. May God always bless him, protect him and give him longer life so that he'll be a more blessings to others and his personality will be more inspiration to all of us his fans. 

And Bogummy is always glowing. Hyoris's BB reminded me that again. He always exudes positive energy. 

Spoiler
11 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Wonderland will start filming in early of feb, wondering if PBG prepare for this too? 

Reveal hidden contents

I hope news articles for this will be out this week so we can see a ray of confirmation for this film. 

Spoiler
12 hours ago, rahma92 said:

A cool guy walking with another cool guy :blush: 

He arrived in the middle at the night, but looks how all that reporters wait for him.

Hahaha, ofc, they would wait for the SUPERSTAR. 

:heart::heart::heart:

PARK BO-GUM PARTICIPATION IN BRIQUETTE VOLUNTEER SERVICE TODAY... FANS HAVE TO FALL IN LOVE

According to multiple officials, Park Bo-gum participated in the briquette service in the morning. This briquette service is part of the campaign to raise the temperature of Korea by 1 degree. Park Bo-gum, who usually practices sharing and good deeds, participated in volunteer activities to deliver briquettes on that day, empathizing with the purpose of the event.

In addition, Park Bo-gum continues to donate. In November last year, he participated in the donation relay with the proposal of Jinusion. In addition, the company continues to carry out predecessor activities by connecting with the Seungil Hope Foundation. In addition, we practice sharing and good works in various places. As a result, fans have inherited his good influence and have made donations everywhere.

Park Bo-gum, meanwhile, has confirmed his appearance on tvN's new drama 'Youth Records' (played by Ha Myung-hee, Ahn Gil-ho).

Dong-a.com Hong, Se-young reporter projecthong@donga.com
https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000794932

2020-02-01-16-31-19.jpg

Our Bogum is so LOVED. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I clicked on the article and it's not Wonderland filming that keeps Choi Woo Shik from attending the Oscar it's another film. Wonder when/if they are going to make the film, because Suzy's new drama is scheduled for May and Bogum's for July. There isn't much time for any of the actors to film even if they are about to start shooting.

• Like 2