Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
autumnight

Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Current Drama: Record of Youth (Airing), Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Wonderland

Whoa! Bogummy, according to this IG post is in Guam with Ahn Jae Hong and Go Jung Pyo.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

@gumtaek thanks for kept updating this thread! So bogum on his vacation with his reply Hyung! Hope he enjoyed his trip.

Btw is Guam still part of south Korea? 

FQPQs6Q.jpg

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Phone Camera Taken Photos of These 7 Actors Gives You the Exact Feel You will Get When You See Them in Real Life

Unfiltered pictures to determine how these actors really look like in real life.

Any celebrities, even those that are truly perfect on their own, would experience photoshopping done to their pictorials or pictures where it requires from the company's point of view or the requirement that was needed. However, that doesn't mean that celebrities would totally not be seen in public places where passersby or common audience members that only have their phone with them can hardly take pictures of them.

It's hard to determine whether the actor is really good looking in real life or are they just photogenic through the screen so here are unedited pictures of 7 actors to check out. 

Cr https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2018/10/12/Phone-Camera-Taken-Pictures-of-These-7-Actors-Gives-You-the-Exact-Feel-You-will-Get-when-You-See-Them-in-Real-Life-6012833/w7SKgg5YRhlHNyGg

Park Bogum

temp_ed70530690a441c7c8937181cb26c6d8.jpg

Need confirmation from someone who met him. Is he really as handsome as this camera pict? @gumtaek @Sakurafairy @autumnight:lol:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

@rahma92Guam is part of the U.S., not considered a state of the U.S. though.

I've been told several times and I've read many tweets about his insane visuals that it has conditioned me for my 10-sec up close encounter with him. I will not do justice though because it was so fast. What you need is a good 2-3 minutes to just stare at him and  fairly assess his visuals.

He has very fine, chiseled doll-like  features. Soft yet very handsone features, porcelain skin.:)10-sec assessment. He is certainly more handsome in person than in that photo.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

EPWzkN3UYAE9A-T?format=jpg&name=medium

@goodmemoriesSD Twitter

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

EPWS9ZOU0AAD2Xc?format=jpg&name=medium

credit: logo

• Like 2

Yayyy, our Bogummy enjoyed his vacation with his beloved hyungs before starting his drama. That vacation and its memories would energize him for sure. 

@rahma92 with all those sns statements about bogum's visuals, majority of them said pictures of him don't do justice when it comes to his visuals irl.  :sweatingbullets:

btw, Guam is a territory of US but not one of its states as what @gumtaek said. It is a very good tourist destination when it comes to beaches. 

Teen Bogum is saying annyeong to all of you. A heart stealer indeed.:wub:

Screenshot-20200128-113825.jpg

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1