Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Spoiler

@Sakurafairy, that's to be expected but since Bogummy has been an endorser of several products for a good number of years, some of them even record-breaking, it still stings when a new endorser replaces him. The upside is that he will always have new endorsements with his good, bright and positive image:)

• Like 1

It's true, Bogummy does not renew the contract with TNGT and CJ HETBAHN, it is a friendly closure given the message of the two brands. I am not sad, because every end is a beginning, so we can see it in other CF with other brands! Happy Valentine's day everyone

tumblr_p71jjcvNua1x4si1lo1_500.gifv

• Love 1

2 hours ago, gumtaek said:
  Hide contents

@Sakurafairy, that's to be expected but since Bogummy has been an endorser of several products for a good number of years, some of them even record-breaking, it still stings when a new endorser replaces him. The upside is that he will always have new endorsements with his good, bright and positive image:)

Yup! :bawling: and it  will be replaced by new ads/cfs for sure. It is just so sad to see another model wearing that brand bc it's been yrs that we r seeing him with that brand and we've been used to. Okay, let's be positive bc Bogum has the Bogum Magic. :star:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Dreams said:

It's true, Bogummy does not renew the contract with TNGT and CJ HETBAHN, it is a friendly closure given the message of the two brands. I am not sad, because every end is a beginning, so we can see it in other CF with other brands! Happy Valentine's day everyone

tumblr_p71jjcvNua1x4si1lo1_500.gifv

The brightest side is that they had been in a good relationship with Bogum thru d years and that trademark being him the model for years will never be forgotten. 

Yes, every end is a new beginning. Let's be excited with this new beginning. Let the Park Bo Gum Magic strikes again to other products. :)

45 minutes ago, Sakurafairy said:

Yup!

Spoiler

:bawling:

but it  will be replaced by new ads/cfs for sure. It is just so sad to see another model wearing that brand bc it's been yrs that we r seeing him with that brand and we've been used to. Okay, let's be positive bc Bogum has the Bogum Magic. :star:

There's a remedy, do as I did: I simply don't see the advertisements anymore without Bo Gum 18-kD1D-RqlINL9X8Xzch0rm8AL7oHK-590x445@Corriere-Web-Sezioni.jpg?v=201612211606 I have confidence that it will also give his magic touch to the next brands.

Spoiler

Before I was curious to taste Domino's Pizza now not anymore, if I want to lose weight I hope she doesn't take food brands

c6bac9aaf3456243574bafd19808855d--gumbal

Edited by Dreams
  • LOL 2

Hello Park bogum fans.

I felt kinda sad because bogummy wont endorsing TNGT anymore. (TNGT is my fav)

Still Its so touching how he's the one who sent goodbye cakes to TNGT and hetbahn. :wub: He is full of love.

IxGLXfG.gif

Waiting for Seobok 

• Like 1

Btw I heard Youth record will air in July. I know there's no official confirmation about Wonderland, but if bogum accept Wonderland too, its mean he will filming Wonderland at the same time with YR and of course he need promoting Seobok too.

I hope blossom handle his schedule carefully. Don't overwork him. Taking too much job at the same time Its not a good idea. 

• Insightful 1

The July airing was part of a news article about the Parasite cast's next work, @rahma92. That includes the news about the date of the 1st script reading. I thought what you posted about a September airing was logical because of the sequence mentioned in the articles with regards tvN's line-up of 2020 dramas. I personally don't like a July airdate because of the Olympics which starts on July 24. Either way---before or after July 24---it will affect the viewership ratings...aigoo. Besides, why do they always give the challenging viewing days to Bogum's dramas? Encounter had a Wednesday-Thursday airing and now Youth Records will be aired every Monday-Tuesday. Why not a Fri-Sat or weekend time slot?

• Insightful 2

4 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Encounter had a Wednesday-Thursday airing and now Youth Records will be aired every Monday-Tuesday. Why not a Fri-Sat or weekend time slot?

Perhaps to exploit the magical power of Bo Gum and attract the public in the weakest hours <_<

4 hours ago, gumtaek said:

He gave a handwritten letter and a cake to bid farewell sweetly, he is a true prince! :)

• Insightful 1

Spoiler
1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

The July airing was part of a news article about the Parasite cast's next work, @rahma92. That includes the news about the date of the 1st script reading. I thought what you posted about a September airing was logical because of the sequence mentioned in the articles with regards tvN's line-up of 2020 dramas. I personally don't like a July airdate because of the Olympics which starts on July 24. Either way---before or after July 24---it will affect the viewership ratings...aigoo. Besides, why do they always give the challenging viewing days to Bogum's dramas? Encounter had a Wednesday-Thursday airing and now Youth Records will be aired every Monday-Tuesday. Why not a Fri-Sat or weekend time slot?

That's exactly my thought. Why do they have to give the challenging days to Bogum's dramas which when people come from works and all are tired,  unlike Friday-Saturday schedule people can stay till late at night?

Lol! Like @Dreamssaid, that's also my answer - to challenge his magical power. Let's keep on praying for him and his coming works. 

Yup,  when I read @rahma92that probably it would air around Sept I also like that since the Olympics are done and won't affect the drama ratings. 

Spoiler

IMG-20200214-150439.jpg

IMG-20200214-150446.jpg

Our boy is really a good man and a very thoughtful one. He initiated to send those goodbye cakes and handwritten letters. We know he'll always be blessed. I hope more doors will be opened for him after he comes back from ms. 

I know you chingus are all excited in d coming Feb 21 which is the schedule of YR script reading. Let's make buzz during that time. :wub:

Park Bo Gum releases Japan's 1st album "blue bird" jacket photo ... Refreshing charm

KSTYLE |Feb 14, 2020 12:05

Screenshot-20200214-192929.jpg

The artist and jacket photos of Park Bo Gum's 1st album "blue bird", which will be released on March 18 (Wed), have been released.

Park Bo Gum, a Korean wave top star that is extremely popular both in Korea and overseas. It has gained popularity due to its performances in numerous dramas, such as "The Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" and "Boyfriend". He will release his first album "blue bird" on March 18, 2020 (Wednesday) based on the concept of "travel".

The jacket photo reminds me of the album title “blue bird” and the concept “trip”. The cover photo of the first limited edition A is designed to give the impression that Park Bo Gum is flying in the sky as a blue bird under clear skies. The first limited edition B is impressive with Park Bo Gum wearing a costume as if he were a "pilot" who takes everyone on a "trip". And the regular version has a fascinating finish with Park Bo Gum, a smiling face that feels even innocent while holding an airplane figure.

The new artist photos are warm and wrapped in blue. I want to wait for the next report while expanding my imagination about what kind of album it really is.

Screenshot-20200214-193149.jpg
Screenshot-20200214-193327.jpg
Screenshot-20200214-193347.jpg

Spoiler

Release information

1st album “blue bird”

Released on Wednesday, March 18, 2020

○ First limited edition A [CD + PHOTO BOOK] * Special package specification / Photo book (60P planned)

PCCA-04898 Price 4,500 + TAX including tax 4,950 yen

○ First Press Limited Edition B [CD + DVD] ※ DVD contents ("Dear My Friend" Music Video + Making Video)

PCCA-04899 Body Price ¥ 4,200 + TAX Tax included ¥ 4,620

○ Normal Edition [CD Only]

PCCA-04900 Body Price ¥ 2,800 + TAX incl. Tax ¥ 3,080

<CD track>

01. Dear My Friend

02. Yume no Route

03. Come on & join us

04. Fall Into My Arms

05. Look up at the sky

06. GUIDING STAR

07. Best Love Song

08. Brilliant Days

09. Beside You

10. Bloomin '(Acoustic ver.)

[Special Track]

11. Happy Merry Christmas

[Amazon Purchase Bonus]

For customers who reserve and purchase either the first limited edition A, the first limited edition B, or the regular edition released on March 18, 2020 on Amazon, a deca jacket with a regular edition design for each CD We will give one (24cm x 24cm size). As the number of awards is limited, there is a possibility that the award gifts may end even before the release.

[Pre-order first-come-first-served benefits]

Customers who reserve or purchase any of the first limited edition A, first limited edition B, or regular edition of the first album released on March 18, 2020 at CD shops other than Amazon In addition, one "A4 size special clear file" will be presented for each CD on a first come, first served basis. As the number of special offers at each store is limited, we recommend that you make an early reservation.

[Type A] Tower Records

[Type B] HMV, TSUTAYA RECORDS, etc. Nationwide CD shops

[Type C] Park Bo Gum JAPAN OFFICAIL FANCLUB Special site

* Clear file design with Type A or Type B for each CD shop you reserve and purchase Is different.

* The C type is a design exclusive to Japan Official Fan Club members.

* Because the number of awards is limited, there is a possibility that the award gifts may end even before the release.

* Some stores and websites do not have some services. When making reservations / purchases, please check the notice at each store or on each site to see if there are any benefits.

■ Related Links

Official Website: https://park-bogum.ponycanyon.co.jp/

https://news.kstyle.com/m/article.ksn?articleNo=2136796