Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Just sharing...really handsome namja...his features are breathtaking!

@U-Çan, @Sakurafairy, you're welcome! 

Spoiler

I read the one of Tang Wei last night. Am really puzzled why no official news is coming out from Blossom re: Wonderland. I'm guessing that Bogummy is still conferring with PD Kim Tae Young regarding his role and the script. Two articles about Suzy came out the past week and these were talking about her Wonderland casting opposite Park Bo Gum.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@gumtaek the last info we get about Wonderland Its the PD still not finished the script yet, maybe this is the reason why we still not get any official confirmation from blossom yet.  Bogum maybe want to see the full script first...? 

Aigoo they really push YR in second half of 2020, I actually predict that, but still:bawling:

Miss him in drama so much

zJZOQ

• Like 1

Spoiler

The basin will be divided into clients who visited Wonderland to meet a lover who became a vegetative man in Wonderland. He breathes as Park Bo-gum and lover in this work. While the romance fantasy film that Kim Tae-yong will draw is arousing curiosity, the acting of two young actors also attracts the audience's expectations. Meanwhile, the film confirmed that Choi Woo-sik had appeared, and Jung Yu-mi and Tang Wei were under consideration.

https://news.maxmovie.com/415439/

@gumtaekthis is d latest news, as of 2/5/20.

Well ,accdg to this CWS is confirmed plus the latest one to confirm is TW. Ohhh, I really love him to appear here. I think the role will be a  great challenge to Bogum here since the scenario is different. Plllsss, Bogum and Blossom, plsss, give us an update. 

Spoiler

On April 25, Park Bo-gum's agency, Blossom Entertainment, said, "Park Bo-gum was offered to appear in the movie 'Wonderland'."

"I'm under positive review," he added.

'Wonderland' is a new work that is being prepared in eight years since director Kim Tae-yong released in 2011.

Park Bo-gum, meanwhile, is drawing attention to whether he can match his breathing through drains and 'Wonderland'.

http://m.joygm.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=66897#09d6

I hope we will have a follow -up of this article. This was 10 months ago but I am still relying on the statement "I'm under positive review"/It's under positive review. :)

4 hours ago, U-Çan said:

Let me help

A Man Ran Into Park Bo Gum at a Bathhouse and Shared His Full Experience

It’s safe to say he’s now a Park Bo Gum fan for life.

Back in 2017, a man wrote about his full experience running into Park Bo Gum in a bathhouse in 2015.

This encounter took place when Park Bo Gum wasn’t as famous following his appearance in the 2012 drama, Bridal Mask and before he made his well-known appearance in tvN’s Reply 1988.

The man’s story of how he ran into Park Bo Gum in a bathhouse and exactly how their interaction went reads as follows:

It was spring of 2015.

I went to a bathhouse in the Mokdong area when I noticed a really handsome guy. I knew I saw him from somewhere, and that’s when I realized it was Park Bo Gum. He appeared a few works at the time, but he wasn’t as famous back then.

If you’d like to know if Park Bo Gum had a nice body, I’ll just describe it as manly since that’s his private matter.

Anyway, I pretended not to recognize him at first, and then went he went to shower, I took that chance to shower next to him and strike up a conversation.

I asked him if he was Park Bo Gum from “Bridal Mask” and said that if that was the case, I’d been keeping an eye on his work and enjoyed all of his roles.

In response, Park Bo Gum bowed his head, told me that was him, and thanked me for recognizing him.

We then talked about this and that, and then I asked him if I could get a photo and an autograph from him afterwards. He said he wouldn’t mind at all and that he was actually very happy to see a fan in such an unexpected place.

He spoke with such good manners.

After showering, Park Bo Gum and I dried our hair, put on her clothes, and left the bathhouse. Once we were out on the streets, we asked a passing lady to take our photo, and I got his autograph, too.

But Park Bo Gum headed back inside after that. So I asked him if he forgot something, and he said he told the person at the counter that he was just stepping out for a moment to take a photo, and that he was going to spend some more time at the sauna.

So I thanked him and bowed my head in gratitude. And in response, Park Bo Gum also bowed his head and told me that every single person who cherishes him are precious to him.

Before we parted, I told him I heard about him being casted for Reply 1988 and wished him luck. Park Bo Gum thanked me  again and promised to pay me back for the love I’ve given him.

After that, I saw him becoming famous through Reply 1988 and when he shot up to stardom through his following works, I can’t help but feel proud. I hope he continues to succeed.

So he's just go out from sauna because he want to let the guy take a pict with him. The story is so strong! 

OMG, He was 20/21 years old that time, being kind in that age, its not easy. Thanks for sharing @U-Çan

Im always in awe with this man kindness, its make me want to become a better person.

• Awesome 1

Here we understand how he really studies the character he is offered to take on...

He has said this long before comparing his being an actor with being a fashion model donning different clothes and his next role is exactly this! Praying hard for a solid script!

• Like 1