Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Annyeong Bogummies! 

Spoiler

Screenshot-20191203-215635.jpg

That issue of his BIG DECISION and the badge, let's pray and hope for the BEST for him.  We all know this is not the first time he used these products. He wore t-shirts during 2D1N. He held bag of this during airport sightings. We know him, he is really a consistent person and a principled one. This one, using the badge is a little worrying but we know God and fans will not let Bogum be in chaotic situations and his agency (ahermmm for this) :tears:

As gumtaek said, I think fans of BTS will back him up and Japanese fans. Yowww, those 15k Japanese fans who attended his fan meet, pls support bogum,  plus us the international fans. 

I/We better have a positive visions for him although it worries me also but then we'll support him all the way.

Let's send him more positive thoughts, warm hugs and kisses so tomorrow he'll be the perfect and world class MC again. I am excited for his everything tomorrow. :wub:

IMG-20191203-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20191203-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20191203-WA0008.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20191203-WA0003.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20191203-220654.jpg

Hahaha,  me too,  I was so happy and worried at the same time . But if  Bogum accepted it bc of V and their friendship I don't think that's the reason. Truth be told this case according to news sites in Naver it was stated there that he really declined it and immediately but as CJ Entertainment explained to him that it is solely for "cultural exchanges" not  for "political issues ".

He hardly said Yes. There were long and difficult discussions with his team. I think he envisioned his purpose on this big event so he said Yes. 

He'll be OKAY for sure. Let's trust him.:wub:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

That issue of his BIG DECISION and the badge, let's pray and hope for the BEST for him.  We all know this is not the first time he used these products. He wore t-shirts during 2D1N. He held bag of this during airport sightings. We know him, he is really a consistent person and a principled one. This one, using the badge is a little worrying but we know God and fans will not let Bogum be in chaotic situations and his agency (ahermmm for this) :tears:

Could you please enlighten me on this badge thing? 

After reading what you wrote above, I think it must have been a hard decision indeed. If he said no and then agreed, he must have thought through a lot. 

I am confident that his Japan fans and BTS fans will be there for him. And I'm really happy he gets to hangout with V again. 

@summer2017, @Sakurafairy, Bo Gum has been silent supporting the cause of comfort women by using Marymond products ( proceeds go this cause) as early as 2016 and has been consistently doing so since then. You can google about it and there are several articles all throughout these years. Hence, donning one is doing what he has been doing so all along. I must say though that it's an act of courage to wear it under the circumstances and I admire him greatly for it. He has a sunny bright disposition and a will made of steel for sticking to his principles.

Here's an article:

https://www.soompi.com/article/893757wpp/park-bo-gum-silently-supports-comfort-women-2-days-1-night

• Like 1

Wow, @Sakurafairy, even though it's right there, I didn't notice that pin at all :sweatingbullets:

I also don't think friendship is in the equation here... As @rahma92 mentioned, the CJ group is really powerful and plus, he's been a CJ model for 4 years and hosted MAMA Jpn for the last 2 years. He probably found it really difficult to reject again when they asked him to reconsider?  

@summer2017, Marymond is a brand that sells products designed by former comfort women and all the proceeds go to support the remaining comfort women... 

More photos: 

EK3qXh6UEAAi3co?format=jpg&name=large

EK3UVcJU4AEOM3N?format=jpg&name=small

EK3Z5rXU4AA0OIp?format=jpg&name=small

Cr: logo