Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

44 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Eider Update

This deserves a single post.:)

His eyes truly are expressive and his nose, his whole face, is ART.

This is from his latest New Zealand photo shoot in August!

9 hours ago, Floraison said:

His determination to achieve his goals is really amazing! He also mentioned his goal of obtaining his scuba diving licence in his Popteen magazine interview which took place on the 22nd of May this year and by the 23rd of June was on his way to obtaining that licence!!!

Wow so he did mention in Popteen magazine interview! Thanks for sharing. 

@rahma92 I think we will all have nose bleed if we see the trailer. Can't wait for 2020, and praying for new drama for Bogummy too. 

• Love 1

4 hours ago, gumtaek said:

CJE & M, the media company and television program production in charge of tVN sent a coffee truck to the Seobok filming. I suppose it's because of Bogummy and Gong Yoo's hit dramas aired in the channel.

Didnt CJ ent is the distributor of seobok?

Btw about actor Park sun-woong, they were working together in bridal mask, but Looks like he didnt remember him :sweatingbullets:

Thanks @Floraison for translation of Coca cola

We got Chinese translation now, but still no eng :sweat:

• Love 1

14 hours ago, Floraison said:

Since he doesn't get stressed easily, Yoo Se Yoon asks Bo Gum when he gets angry and he says '"the heat" and then they joke about whether Bo Gum should get angry since that very day was hot.

Thank you @Floraison! I find it funny that he said he prefers summer over winter but gets stressed at the heat :joy:

I really like that Coke clip because you can see how easy going he is, he doesn't get awkward at all. Hope there will be a full english sub soon :)

14 hours ago, Floraison said:

Sometimes fans underestimate how strong he is, mentally and spiritually, to withstand hardships. He really is very impressive.

Also by now he must be used to this. The more successfull an artist becomes, the more gossip and stories show up. Unfortunately :( But that's part of his work and I think he's shown that he really is a very positive person and so hopefully he doesn't get too affected by these things. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Didnt CJ ent is the distributor of seobok?

Btw actor Park sun-woong were working together with Bogum in bridal mask, but Looks like he didnt remember him :sweatingbullets:

Hi rahma, ye, CJ Entertainment is its film distributor. Ohhh.............I didn't know that Bogum also starred in that drama. I guess because he was just an additional cast member with minor role? :P

6 hours ago, juliii said:

I find it funny that he said he prefers summer over winter but gets stressed at the heat :joy:

He prefers me right haha my Nick Is summer. But the summer in Korea is really no joke. It was sooooooooo burning hot that day during the event and Bogum really did a good job despite the heat!

• LOL 2

13 hours ago, summer2017 said:

He prefers me right haha my Nick Is summer. But the summer in Korea is really no joke. It was sooooooooo burning hot that day during the event and Bogum really did a good job despite the heat!

Hi summer, right you are - hot & humid! Temperatures in the summer reach 22.5° C to 29° (71°- 75° F) but it can feel hotter because it is very humid. July is the hottest month in Seoul, though. So when you're in Korea during this time of the month you might just find yourself hopping from one air-conditioned venue to the next. ... This torture lasts through August - like this month (minus the monsoon rains), and ends pretty dramatically almost as soon as September hits.  In the Seoul summer months, at intersections, you’ll often see a huge group of people huddled under the tiny patch of shade afforded by a tree. You really have to find the shade wherever you can. A tree. And basically anything you can use to create shelter. Because if you don’t, the summer temperature and humidity in Seoul will have you dripping sweat in seconds. And no, I’m not exaggerating even a little bit. :P

12 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi summer, right you are - hot & humid! Temperatures in the summer reach 22.5° C to 29° (71°- 75° F) but it can feel hotter because it is very humid. July is the hottest month in Seoul, though. So when you're in Korea during this time of the month you might just find yourself hopping from one air-conditioned venue to the next. ... This torture lasts through August - like this month (minus the monsoon rains), and ends pretty dramatically almost as soon as September hits.  In the Seoul summer months, at intersections, you’ll often see a huge group of people huddled under the tiny patch of shade afforded by a tree. You really have to find the shade wherever you can. A tree. And basically anything you can use to create shelter. Because if you don’t, the summer temperature and humidity in Seoul will have you dripping sweat in seconds. And no, I’m not exaggerating even a little bit. :P

No you are not. The Coke Event was held in open area with no shelter and it was really burning with temperatures reaching 36 to 37 deg Celsius. We almost died waiting for Bo Gum.

• Like 1

You're welcome. @gumtaek

@summer2017 thanks so much for translation.

Now I got a new thing from him again. He know that there's some fans who not love him as Park Bogum but as his character in drama 

Spoiler

I see this kind of fans in encounter.

The risk for being an actor. But that kind of fans will just came and go.

And honestly I found many people who fall in love with Park Bogum even without watching his drama :joy: one of them is his MC in his fanmeeting.  I'm sure majority of his fanbase love him because he is Park Bogum. Hope he know this too. 

nKO1D6k.jpg

41 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

You're welcome. @gumtaek

@summer2017 thanks so much for translation.

Now I got a new thing from him again. He know that there's some fans who not love him as Park Bogum but as his character in drama 

Reveal hidden contents

I see this kind of fans in encounter.

The risk for being an actor. But that kind of fans will just came and go.

And honestly I found many people who fall in love with Park Bogum even without watching his drama :joy: one of them is his MC in his fanmeeting.  I'm sure majority of his fanbase love him because he is Park Bogum. Hope he know this too. 

Hi rahma, when actors do a good job, that means fans/people believe and can’t really picture them being anything other than what they’re playing. That's why, many celebrities have become some of the most hated or most beloved people because of the characters that they play. They often get mistaken to actually be their characters in real life, which has led to even shouted at in public.  :P

• Love 1

2 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Hi ladies as promised, this is the translation from Chinese to English on the talk event for 8th debut anniversary.

Thank you @summer2017 for the translation! I don't get the last part "I saw something interesting; a drug that my mom allowed" Hahahaha what was that all about? I haven't seen a video of this (I thought there were no videos anyway) 

Spoiler

I think this is the best compliment an actor can receive, though. This means people are liking his way of portraying his characters. I just hope that he won't keep doing the same kind of characters but challenge himself to take on some roles that are different to his own personality. Like I really liked his portrayal of Min in I Remember You and it impressed me. 

But it sounds like he does want to take different types of roles, since he also mentioned that a few times.