Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

I'm jealous with Park Bogum future wife She will see this visual everyday :wub:

2uPLqZv.jpg

XpQY9Sm.jpg

He look like a doll

@summer2017 @gumtaek

Spoiler

I saw many crazy rumour about Park Bogum in Twitter. There's many jealous people that tried to destroy his image. And still, blossom didnt do anything to protect him. Thanks God his fans always there for him.

I really hope Park bogum left blossom.

MistyGiddyAbalone

• LOL 1

@rahma92 was the rumours in Twitter really crazy?

Spoiler

I saw even worse on Chinese websites. It seemed like suddenly last night around 10pm kst a few Chinese sites start to trend the rumours (not sure is it the same we are talking about) so all k fans took to Twitter to tweet that he is filming seobok. 

• Like 1

@rahma92 the fans are incredible, how they take care of things when there are weird rumors going around. It's really amazing how dedicated they all are to stop rumors from spreading. Seems like they're all a bit disappointed with Blossom agency because they  find they don't do enough to protect PBG when there are rumors. Do you guys also agree that the agency is not doing enough?

On more positive news, bogum_carpediem has posted another part of the translated Coke Summer Trip videos :) I'm very happy haha (I hope she/he knows how amazing they are for translating this)

I love the part where he tells the guy he doesn't know where to look bc he's wearing dark sunglasses :joy: lol 

EDIT: oops, I posted it at the same time as Rahma92, sorry!! Deleted the link now :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, juliii said:

@rahma92 the fans are incredible, how they take care of things when there are weird rumors going around. It's really amazing how dedicated they all are to stop rumors from spreading. Seems like they're all a bit disappointed with Blossom agency because they  find they don't do enough to protect PBG when there are rumors. Do you guys also agree that the agency is not doing enough?

On more positive news, bogum_carpediem has posted another part of the translated Coke Summer Trip videos :) I'm very happy haha (I hope she/he knows how amazing they are for translating this)

I love the part where he tells the guy he doesn't know where to look bc he's wearing dark sunglasses :joy: lol 

EDIT: oops, I posted it at the same time as Rahma92, sorry!! Deleted the link now :sweat_smile:

Park Bogum fans is amazing! I wonder is there any actor fans like that? I think they are in the same level with idol fans. The fact that Park Bogum not trending actor anymore, his drama end 8 months ago, but his fans still there make a big buzz for him, its amazing! 

Spoiler

Not just his Korean fans, me as his international fan is dissapoint with blossom too. Since the cult scandal, blossom never do anything to protect him. Blossom decide ignored all the rumour. Park Bogum is hallyu actor so they need to protect him with all their power. 

Because blossom is too ignorant, people seeing him as an easy target. If I want to blame someone for this 'crazy' rumour, I will blame blossom.

• Like 2

omg @rahma92  you and I have been transmitting thoughts, I just wanted to post this too :joy: telepathy! 

That wink :wub:

So, the two songs he mentioned in the Coke Summer Trip Q&A that he likes are "Young" by ADOY and "I don't know you" by The Rose, right? Both songs are actually very nice. For once I like his song selections haha (I'm not very much into kpop)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Spoiler

I wonder why the agency is being like that. It's only in their own interest to protect him against stupid rumors. I can't imagine that they wouldn't want to do their part in protecting his image. Or maybe they think if they respond to crazy rumors it will only create too much attention and that's why they keep quiet? I don't know, it's very strange. PBG always talks fondly of his agency, so I hope they are really working hard behind the scenes to protect him.

18 minutes ago, juliii said:
  Hide contents

I wonder why the agency is being like that. It's only in their own interest to protect him against stupid rumors. I can't imagine that they wouldn't want to do their part in protecting his image. Or maybe they think if they respond to crazy rumors it will only create too much attention and that's why they keep quiet? I don't know, it's very strange. PBG always talks fondly of his agency, so I hope they are really working hard behind the scenes to protect him.

For this crazy rumour, I want blossom to keep quiet. Yeah because this rumour its too crazy :sweatingbullets: 

Just let the rumour die down because kfans already proved that someone saw him with Gong Yoo filming. 

On side note I saw this and thought it was Seobok trailer for real but it's actually a compilation of his old shows to make it like a trailer.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@rahma92 Glad you liked the post about The Rose. :) Lee Jae Hyeong going 'waaah...' in his IG post when Bo Gum sang his song was pretty funny.

@juliii Since that particular Coke clip hasn't been translated yet, I'll summarize some extra things Bo Gum said that hasn't been mentioned in this thread:
1) As he is currently filming a movie, he has been watching a lot of movies and studying them
2) He is pleased that he recently obtained a scuba diving licence (as I mentioned before)
3) There is a joke between him and Yoo Se Yoon about how he gets angry at the heat

• Like 1
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

I thought KB kookmin endorser is Park Seo Jun but I may be wrong. 

Here it is, @summer2017.

KB Kookmin Bank renews commercial contract with BTS

• PUBLISHED :December 28, 2018 - 16:09
  • UPDATED :December 28, 2018 - 16:09
  •  
  • [THE INVESTOR] KB Kookmin Bank announced on Dec.28 that it has renewed its annual commercial contract with popular K-pop boy band BTS.

http://www.theinvestor.co.kr/view.php?ud=20181228000573

2 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Here it is, @summer2017.

KB Kookmin Bank renews commercial contract with BTS

• PUBLISHED :December 28, 2018 - 16:09
  • UPDATED :December 28, 2018 - 16:09
  •  
  • [THE INVESTOR] KB Kookmin Bank announced on Dec.28 that it has renewed its annual commercial contract with popular K-pop boy band BTS.

http://www.theinvestor.co.kr/view.php?ud=20181228000573

Thank u @gumtaek!