Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

9 hours ago, Floraison said:

@gumtaek ha!ha! that's true. The other person who loves mentioning Bo Gum is Park Na Rae.

By the way, I like the testimonials you tweeted on Bo Gum's 8th anniversary debut, it was an apt tribute to his acting career.

Oh you saw these testimonial tweets? I didn't post them here because these were testimonials I tweeted in the past and posted in the thread hundreds of pages back (since you are backreading, you might have read them.:D). These are some of my favorite testimonial tweets about his acting, You're welcome and glad you liked these! Hope Bogummy saw these tweets.:rolleyes:

On 8/21/2019 at 9:26 AM, gumtaek said:

After TNGT, Eider follow suit! Behind The Cut

n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000627192

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing this. Bogum looks suave here. He's always visually appealing. He sported winter jackets in various designs. Eider’s brand is in good hands since Bogum has been their ambassador for two years already, :P

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

I am at a loss as to how to describe Bogummy's features...I  don't think I am exaggerating when I say that he has a finely chiseled and exquisite profile...

gumtaek you don't exaggerate, dear - it's the truth! His exquisite profile is in perfect detail. ... His every feature is finely chiselled and exquisite indeed especially that chiselled chin & nose.  :P

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, willenette said:

gumtaek you don't exaggerate, dear - it's the truth! His exquisite profile is in perfect detail. ... His every feature is finely chiselled and exquisite indeed especially that chiselled chin & nose.  :P

Wow ladies I love your exquisite way of describing his features. Today is the 3rd anniversary of Love in the Moonlight, the show that stole my heart. I thought I could resist Bogum, I thought I only liked Lee Yeong but I was wrong... Ended up I still liked Bogummy.

• Like 2

The Rose, a band which Bo Gum mentioned in conversation at the Pentaport Rock Festival, appeared in a radio show yesterday and Lee Jae Hyeong, one of the musicians from the band, said how happy he was that Bo Gum knew their band and their song. Lee Jae Hyeong was so happy that he talked about it on his SNS.

Here’s the news article: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003203209

and the Coke clip where Bo Gum mentions the songs he likes listening to

Some parts of the conversation is interesting like the part where Bo Gum mentions that he recently obtained a scuba diving licence in the Philippines

(which we all knew but we hear him say it here)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Oh you saw these testimonial tweets? I didn't post them here because these were testimonials I tweeted in the past

@gumtaek I saw them on your twitter account, not on the thread here because I don't have time to backread that far back, ha!ha! :D I am a long-time Bogummy fan so I already know these testimonials but I liked your tweets because they were a unique tribute to his acting career.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Floraison said:

The Rose, a band which Bo Gum mentioned in conversation at the Pentaport Rock Festival, appeared in a radio show yesterday and Lee Jae Hyeong, one of the musicians from the band, said how happy he was that Bo Gum knew their band and their song. Lee Jae Hyeong was so happy that he talked about it on his SNS.

Here’s the news article: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003203209

and the Coke clip where Bo Gum mentions the songs he likes listening to

Some parts of the conversation is interesting like the part where Bo Gum mentions that he recently obtained a scuba diving licence in the Philippines

@Floraison oooh now I'm super curious about that conversation!! I was wondering what they were talking about. Does anyone have the time (and even understanding enough of it) to give a quick recap of what they say, esp PBG? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Floraison said:

Yes I think he is really happy he got the scuba diving license. But again like what my friend said it was very rush for him as he had to complete it within 3 days. 

@gumtaek u mean your Twitter account is Bogum testimonial? The account that I always look to for testimonials?

• Like 1

@Floraison thanks for sharing about the rose. I saw Lee jaehyeong posted that part in his igstory. :lol: 

Sometimes I forgot how big Park Bogum's name in Korea, because how he is so down to earth. He never act like superstar, always so humble. Kept bowing his head and always talk about his senior with full respect, (like how he kept fanboying gongyoo in his fanmeeting :D). 

Don't forget we often see him using the same shirt, eventho we know he is super rich. Or just walking around with his bare face with simple clothe. Now I wonder did he change his iPhone? 

Park Bogum said no to Instagram :grimace:

roisePL.gif

@juliii I guess Bogum carpediem will translate it. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Park Bogum said no to Instagram 

The way he said no is really so animated. He really is different from others, because most artistes use Instagram. Because of him I started using Twitter. And yes he's really so down to earth but I love it when he shows his bare face.

@gumtaek oh my god wow it's really amazing to meet you and amazing how you write about him. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Sometimes I forgot how big Park Bogum's name in Korea, because how he is so down to earth. He never act like superstar, always so humble. Kept bowing his head and always talk about his senior with full respect, (like how he kept fanboying gongyoo in his fanmeeting :D). 

Don't forget we often see him using the same shirt, eventho we know he is super rich. Or just walking around with his bare face with simple clothe. Now I wonder did he change his iPhone? 

@rahma92 yes I realize how big he actually is there by how often his name is brought up in tv shows, variety shows and even in movies. For this to happen to an actor is because it's a name that everyone knows!!!

I think if it wasn't for his stylist and his many clothing endorsements we would see him in the same clothes all the time! He's really so down to earth!

I guess he changed his iphone case, during the Coke Summer even he used a Coca Cola case.

5 hours ago, rahma92 said:

I guess Bogum carpediem will translate it. 

I really hope so :D

53 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

The way he said no is really so animated. He really is different from others, because most artistes use Instagram. Because of him I started using Twitter. And yes he's really so down to earth but I love it when he shows his bare face.

I read once in an old interview that he finds it bothersome to have to post pictures on IG so that's why he doesn't want to use it (at that time). Too bad he doesn't want to though, because since he likes taking pictures it would be super nice if he had his own IG account.
Well, I just hope he does that Youtube thing he once mentioned that he planned of doing! 

• Love 1

4 hours ago, summer2017 said:

@gumtaek oh my god wow it's really amazing to meet you and amazing how you write about him. 

Thank you, thank you, @summer2017! As I would always say, all for the love of Bogummy! Camping both in Soompi and Twitter to spread the Bo Gum Magic!

If there is one person I truly would like to get testimonials from about Park Bo Gum, that would be his manager Kwangjunssi who has been by Bogummy's side for many years and has seen him rise from being a rookie actor to SK's superstar! I've often wished I were in his place! Hahaha!

Bogummy and Kwangjunssi were given ginseng (for strength!:)) during the Seobok filming.

• Like 1