Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

11 hours ago, gumtaek said:

My Twitter friends who have seen him in person before me said the same thing and since I was psyched because of these comments...I have to say that meeting him in person prepared me not to be shocked.:D:D:D

His "Boy with Luv look" was how he appeared during the Hi Touch in Manila. How can I describe that brief glimpse of him during the Hi Touch? He has perfectly chiseled, "doll-like" features. I wish to have a longer, closer encounter so I can closely look at his face. The Hi Touch was quite fast for me to fully observe and analyze his features.:)

Thanks for the Eng subbed Baila Video, @rahma92!

I want to confirm it myself. :bawling:

Thanks for understanding @juliii and @gumtaek. Bo Gum is very precious to us, so I always hope to keep a respectful distance from him even at the airport. Actually when I see him at the airport I'm so nervous too that I can't even look him in the eye, let alone go up close to him. His security guards are good and they are also polite to fans, helping us to pass letters to Bo Gum. 

The Manila fan meeting was really the best I have attended so far and I have many lovely memories of it. Bo Gum gave his all and it was really memorable till today! 

My favorite songs are Always With You and My Person from all the fan meets I attended. What about all of you? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Thanks for understanding @juliii and @gumtaek. Bo Gum is very precious to us, so I always hope to keep a respectful distance from him even at the airport. Actually when I see him at the airport I'm so nervous too that I can't even look him in the eye, let alone go up close to him. His security guards are good and they are also polite to fans, helping us to pass letters to Bo Gum. 

Its true it will be so much better if park bogum fans give him more distance when they taking his pict, especially when they just using their phone camera. Sometimes I saw him look scared when his fans were too close, or yelling at him, or even trying to touch him. 

I think some of his korean fans are pretty strict about park bogum safety too. I remember they get mad when seeing fans touched him in airport. (And they are his master-nim that always provide us with park bogum picts)  

Of course as his int fan I prefer to see this kind of expression from him in his aiport pict :D

upa5SWP.gif

tYe5XWq.gif

6 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Its true it will be so much better if park bogum fans give him more distance when they taking his pict, especially when they just using their phone camera. Sometimes I saw him look scared when his fans were too close, or yelling at him, or even trying to touch him. 

I think some of his korean fans are pretty strict about park bogum safety too. I remember they get mad when seeing fans touched him in airport. (And they are his master-nim that always provide us with park bogum picts)  

That's why Bo Gum cafe came up with strict rules on fans behaving themselves at airports be it K fans or I fans. Some rules including not talking to him or harassing him on the same plane etc. That's why recently letters were not accepted in the airport. 

On a side note, it's been almost one month since Manila fan meet. 

I'll be glad to share some videos I took with all I fans! 

My Person 

Boy with Luv

One Candle

Blessing

15 hours ago, summer2017 said:

The Manila fan meeting was really the best I have attended so far and I have many lovely memories of it. Bo Gum gave his all and it was really memorable till today! 

My favorite songs are Always With You and My Person from all the fan meets I attended. What about all of you? 

The first and only fan meeting I've attended was the June 22, 2019 Fan Meet so I really have no basis in comparing it with the other 2019 Fan Meets he has had. @summer2017, from what you posted, you have attended several of his fan meetings. Why do you like the Manila Fan Meeting the best? I am very interested to know.

I have seen Bo Gum give his all in each of his fan meetings. I noticed it, however, in a very marked way during his Manila Fan Meet. I could only think of 2 reasons: first, it's his first fan meeting in Manila and he really wants to leave very good 1st memories with his Filipino fans. Second, I think he was trying to make up---though it was no fault of his own---for the 2 months' delay. He was really "on fire" on that day!

As for the songs, I loved his rendition of I Will Be Here (saved for the ardent fervor of some fans who kept shouting I Love You---I am all for these outbursts but for a mellow song like I Will Be Here, you want to enjoy it with as much silence as possible from the audience). I was totally taken aback when he sang Nasa Iyo Na Ang Lahat because it was totally unexpected! It didn't occur to me that he would choose this song. I also like his performance of Let's Go see The Stars because that was the part he came to our area---Lower Box A--- not just once but twice! So grateful to Bogummy for that very thoughtful gesture toward his fans!

@rahma92, I am sure you will have the chance to see Bo Gum in person someday!

• Thanks 1