Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

“In such a changing world, women want a "lovely man", and shouldn’t they? No parents, no mahjong, not treating the woman as inferior to the man. Kang Daniel, Park Bo Gum, and Ma Dong Seok, Stars who dominate TV and movies, are men who represent such a changing trend. The word "cute" is not used in the sense of coquetry. Instead, it is closer to that used in relation to pets like dogs and cats. Pets teach us a lot about how a "partner" should be. That is to treat the other party wholeheartedly, communicate innocently, understand each other's mood, and take care of each other. Observing the mood of the other party, focusing on things like the needs of the woman, raising children, taking care of family life, and sharing the emotional burdens on an equal basis with the woman. In this way, the men get closer to the partner women want to have.” http://www.hani.co.kr/arti/opinion/column/878186.html

Trans by: @4evgbogummy

Tweeted by: @sword0616

• Like 2

On 1/13/2019 at 8:13 AM, gumtaek said:
Park Jin Joo, Boyfriend’s cast shared about the atmosphere at the drama’s shooting site. She  said  this  is  her  first  time  acting with Bogummy and found him to be funny and very suited for comedies. She said, at certain points she found herself laughing and couldn’t stop; she  laughed  so  hard  till  she  teared.

I totally agree :wub: 

I became interested in Bogummy after watching him in MDBC, but became his fan after watching his appearances on variety shows - YOF Africa, Infinity Challenge, 2D1N  and Hyori's homestay :lol: He's a natural... Adorable and funny :wub:

On 1/13/2019 at 8:25 AM, tiendoank said:

Girls, wish me luck today. I'm hunting for BG's FM tix.

Good luck! Did you get it? :D

That ace bed CF is wow :love: Are they selling tomatoes now? :joy:

AKP article about the light stick:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/01/park-bo-gum-reveals-his-official-light-stick

Spoiler

Park Bo Gum reveals his official light stick!

bgjpg.jpg

Park Bo Gum is releasing his official light stick!

On January 13, Blossom Entertainment announced Park Bo Gum's first official light stick is coming soon in mid-January. The white and blue light stick with the initials 'B' and 'G' in the center is designed by Park Bo Gum himself.  

More details on the light stick will be coming soon. Meanwhile, Park Bo Gum is currently starring in the drama 'Boyfriend' with Song Hye Kyo

With the whole Xmas and New year stuff, I fell behind reading Soompi... I gave up trying to keep up with the Encounter thread, but I finally caught up with this thread :lol:

• Like 2

Park Bo Gum Thanks Kim Hye Soo For Sending Gift To “Encounter” Set

19077835fe5f43bfbb076932fcc1a18e.jpeg?s=

Park Bo Gum got a treat from his former co-star Kim Hye Soo!

On January 14, Park Bo Gum posted a photo on Twitter of himself standing in front of a coffee truck with a big smile on his face as he makes a heart with his arms. He wrote in the caption, “Both my body and heart were warmed thanks to Hye Soo noona. Thank you.”

The coffee truck that Kim Hye Soo sent includes the messages “Bo Gum, drink some warm tea and be careful not to catch a cold!!” and “To all the staff and actors in the drama ‘Encounter,’ hang in there!”

Park Bo Gum is currently starring alongside Song Hye Kyo in the drama “Encounter.” He previously acted with Kim Hye Soo in the 2015 film “Coin Locker Girl” (also known as “Chinatown”).

Watch “Encounter” below!

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

• Like 3

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Jan. 7-13, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

Wednesday, Jan. 9      
What’s Wrong Mr. Poong-sang 1 KBS 5.9%
What’s Wrong Mr. Poong-sang 2 KBS 6.7%
Red Moon, Blue Sun 27 MBC 4.4%
Red Moon, Blue Sun 28 MBC 4.7%
An Empress’s Dignity 29 SBS 11.8%
An Empress’s Dignity 30 SBS 14.9%
God’s Quiz 5 15 OCN 2.2%
Boyfriend 11 tvN 7.5%
Thursday, Jan. 10      
What’s Wrong Mr. Poong-sang 3 KBS 6.5%
What’s Wrong Mr. Poong-sang 4 KBS 7.8%
Red Moon, Blue Sun 29 MBC 4.1%
Red Moon, Blue Sun 30 MBC 5.2%
An Empress’s Dignity 31 SBS 12.5%
An Empress’s Dignity 32 SBS 15.3%
God’s Quiz 5 16 OCN 2.7%
Boyfriend 12 tvN 7.6%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/01/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-jan-7-13-2019/

• Like 2