Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

boyfriend12.png

[Boyfriend] Ep 11 spoilers, Park Bo Gum ♥ Song Hye Gyo

Posted on Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Article: Naver 'Boyfriend' Park Bo Gum  Song Hye Gyo, secret date → Drunken Truth → couple ring.. uneasiness x happy times 

1. [+1745,-32]
The scenes in Cuba are like a movie.. 

2. [+1156,-26]
It's so pretty. I've been waiting, and even waiting is heart fluttering.... The Cuba scenes are really lovely, the playground scenes and couple rings. Fighting, Boyfriend, Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Gyo. ♡♡♡ They are so pretty~ So lovely. Today's was the best, really.. 

3. [+945,-30]
The all-in-one Park Bo Gum gift set. Thank you for doing this drama. 

4. [+721,-19]
Park Bo Gum's charisma is awesome today. 

5. [+666,-33]
I'm appointing Song Hye Gyo and Park Bo Gum as the masters of melodramas~~ 

6. [+284,-3]
Kim Jin Hyuk is such a sweet and gentle man. Is there a boyfriend like that? Park Bo Gum's acting is so heart fluttering. He does well. 

7. [+244,-1]
Park Bo Gum is so cool when he sang Drunken Truth [t/n: by Kim Dong Ryul]. And when he faced her ex-husband, his face changed. He's a cold and handsome man. 

8.  [+196,-1]
I have to go to work, but I can't sleep tonight. Ah, seriously. I have to watch the rerun at dawn. I can't even sleep. Song Hye Gyo and Park Bo Gum have insane chemistry. 

9. [+146,-3]
I'm just thankful that Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Gyo did this melodrama. Every scene in this episode is perfect, it's so interesting. Ah, this drama is getting more and more interesting. Park Bo Gum is so sexy in Cuba. He looked so affectionate when he delivered his lines while giving her the couple ring. And at the end, his expression turned cold. His acting is so handsome!! 

boyfriend11.png
Article: Naver 'Boyfriend' Park Bo Gum  Song Hye Gyo, heartfelt confession "My heart's filled with you"

1. [+1817,-50]
The scenes in Cuba made my heart explode today. Looks like workplace romance is such a good thing. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is Park Bo Gum so good at acting sly? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1291,-36]
Today's episode is insane. Jin Hyuk is so heart fluttering. Be happy with Soo Hyun. Cuba is so pretty. 

3. [+1069,-29]
They are so sweet and pretty today. It feels like my dead love cells are alive again. Park Bo Gum is so handsome. 

4. [+876,-32]
Park Bo Gum who sang Drunken Truth is so cool. 

5. [+262,-15]
Song Hye Gyo's just taking pictures, but why is she so pretty? 

6. [+193,-5]
Seriously, today's episode ㅋㅋㅋ was so sweet. It's insane. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My heart's filled with Jin Hyuk and Soo Hyun couple. ♥︎ Isn't Park Bo Gum really good at delivering his lines? 

7. [+181,-4]
Today's episode is really sweet and heart fluttering. Grape, Peach, let's be happy. Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Gyo do melodramas well. 

8. [+166,-4]
Song Hye Gyo is so pretty. Why is she so pretty? I get so immersed because she has good acting skills with that face. Park Bo Gum is so sexy. Park Bo Gum is handsome, but he's more sexy. It's so fun. 

• Like 1

DwgyOZuU8AAtKrJ.jpg

'Boyfriend' Park Bo Gum, with his black hole of attractiveness is pulling in viewers from their teens to their 60's.

The 'Top Rated Wannabe Son-in-Law'

Park Bo Gum's attractiveness is a force that draws everyone in like a black hole does. He's also the top rated, most desired son-in-law material. 

http://www.osen.co.kr/article/G1111062470

Trans by @stroppyse

Tweeted by @sword0616

• Like 2

3 hours ago, gumtaek said:

[Boyfriend] Ep 11 spoilers, Park Bo Gum ♥ Song Hye Gyo

Posted on Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Article: Naver 'Boyfriend' Park Bo Gum  Song Hye Gyo, secret date → Drunken Truth → couple ring.. uneasiness x happy times 

1. [+1745,-32]
The scenes in Cuba are like a movie.. 

2. [+1156,-26]
It's so pretty. I've been waiting, and even waiting is heart fluttering.... The Cuba scenes are really lovely, the playground scenes and couple rings. Fighting, Boyfriend, Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Gyo. ♡♡♡ They are so pretty~ So lovely. Today's was the best, really.. 

3. [+945,-30]
The all-in-one Park Bo Gum gift set. Thank you for doing this drama. 

4. [+721,-19]
Park Bo Gum's charisma is awesome today. 

5. [+666,-33]
I'm appointing Song Hye Gyo and Park Bo Gum as the masters of melodramas~~ 

6. [+284,-3]
Kim Jin Hyuk is such a sweet and gentle man. Is there a boyfriend like that? Park Bo Gum's acting is so heart fluttering. He does well. 

7. [+244,-1]
Park Bo Gum is so cool when he sang Drunken Truth [t/n: by Kim Dong Ryul]. And when he faced her ex-husband, his face changed. He's a cold and handsome man. 

8.  [+196,-1]
I have to go to work, but I can't sleep tonight. Ah, seriously. I have to watch the rerun at dawn. I can't even sleep. Song Hye Gyo and Park Bo Gum have insane chemistry. 

9. [+146,-3]
I'm just thankful that Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Gyo did this melodrama. Every scene in this episode is perfect, it's so interesting. Ah, this drama is getting more and more interesting. Park Bo Gum is so sexy in Cuba. He looked so affectionate when he delivered his lines while giving her the couple ring. And at the end, his expression turned cold. His acting is so handsome!! 

Article: Naver 'Boyfriend' Park Bo Gum  Song Hye Gyo, heartfelt confession "My heart's filled with you"

1. [+1817,-50]
The scenes in Cuba made my heart explode today. Looks like workplace romance is such a good thing. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is Park Bo Gum so good at acting sly? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1291,-36]
Today's episode is insane. Jin Hyuk is so heart fluttering. Be happy with Soo Hyun. Cuba is so pretty. 

3. [+1069,-29]
They are so sweet and pretty today. It feels like my dead love cells are alive again. Park Bo Gum is so handsome. 

4. [+876,-32]
Park Bo Gum who sang Drunken Truth is so cool. 

5. [+262,-15]
Song Hye Gyo's just taking pictures, but why is she so pretty? 

6. [+193,-5]
Seriously, today's episode ㅋㅋㅋ was so sweet. It's insane. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My heart's filled with Jin Hyuk and Soo Hyun couple. ♥︎ Isn't Park Bo Gum really good at delivering his lines? 

7. [+181,-4]
Today's episode is really sweet and heart fluttering. Grape, Peach, let's be happy. Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Gyo do melodramas well. 

8. [+166,-4]
Song Hye Gyo is so pretty. Why is she so pretty? I get so immersed because she has good acting skills with that face. Park Bo Gum is so sexy. Park Bo Gum is handsome, but he's more sexy. It's so fun. 

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing this. I'm happy that the drama's ratings remain steady. :P

• Like 2

Everyone in Korea is Literally Talking about This Kiss Scene of Song Hyekyo and Park Bogum in [Encounter]

People love their acting. 

The January 9th episode of tvN's 'Encounter' shows an adorable and romantic kiss scene of Song Hyekyo and Park Bogum. The two lock lips at the balcony, getting viewers' heart racing. Not to mention, Song Hyekyo and Park Bogum started it with pecks before getting more intimate with their kiss. What makes it looks more real is how the two's expressions and the vibes are completely different when they peck and kiss.

They are bright and full of smiles at first... 

temp_fbfc3cdbb4e36b8ca9ebb18f980178b5.jpg
Image Source: Youtube 'tvN DRAMA' Screenshot

... before they are going intimate with their serious expressions. 

temp_dbbc583bfd0b178a0d369fc498ce9bb8.jpg

Image Source: Youtube 'tvN DRAMA' Screenshot

The video is currently becoming one of the most popular videos on NAVER TVCast, one of South Korea's biggest online video platform. 

http://kstarlive.com/Everyone-in-Korea-is-Literally-Talking-about-This-Kiss-Scene-of-Song-Hyekyo-and-Park-Bogum-in--Encounter--604317

• Like 2

201901092035155560284_20190109223837_01_20190109223912885.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-01-09%2Bat%2B10.53.59%2BPM.png
Screen%2BShot%2B2019-01-09%2Bat%2B10.54.05%2BPM.png
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem.

Nationwide ratings for episode 11: 7.5% (cr. Naver TV)

1. [+1864, -52] Today my heart got attacked starting from the Cuba scene, was office romance this good ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why is Park Bo Gum so good at acting sly ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1105, -29] Today's episode was so sweet, pretty, and I feel like my love cells that died have woken up again and Park Bo Gum is so richard simmons handsome

3. [+1008, -22] The start of today's episode was totally the standard formula of a romance comedy ♥︎ So this is what people mean when they say they're happy while watching dramas ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jin Hyuk and Soo Hyun are my 'Gag Concert', my cheeks hurt just by watching you ㅠㅠㅠ (t/n: 'Gag Concert' is a long-running comedy show)

4. [+897, -32] Park Bo Gum was so cool singing 'Drunken Truth' ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ (t/n: The song he sang is '취중진담' (Drunken Truth), you can listen to the original here - ♥︎)

5. [+328, -5] Starting from the Cuba date today to the terrace kiss, the risky office romance, the beauty of the sweetness, Park Bo Gum singing 'Drunken Truth', and to the ring - it was heart fluttering, lovely, so freaking fun, it's crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Park Bo Gum is really heart fluttering, Jin Hyuk and Soo Hyun's chemistry is the best   

• Like 1