Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Original Article: [osen] "I Love You".. 'Boyfriend' Song Hyekyo♥︎Park Bogum, 2nd Kiss In Cuba ---> Stronger Love

0003931025_001_20190103225452480.png?type=w540

0003931025_002_20190103225452660.png?type=w540

0003931025_003_20190103225452750.png?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-01-02%2Bat%2B10.28.26%2BPM.png
1. +1620, -57 Today Jinhyuk and Suhyun were so lovely and so cute. Hwaiting to the drama and both actors~~ I can feel Jinhyuk's feelings, it's really beautiful. When these two meet it's so heart-fluttering. The deep kiss and when they said I love you to each other were so sweet~ 
2. +1174, -32 Today was really crazy, daebak!!! Park Bogum daebak so cool!!!
3. +888, -30 The kiss scene is daebak~ Park Bogum, you~ These two actors are really good at acting. If Jinhyuk-ie and Suhyun-ie are happy, I'll be really happy too
4. +722, -17 Kiss daebak........
5. +303, -7 This episode is the best ㅠㅠ Both of them are so heart-fluttering and their acting is god. Park Bogum is really good at kissing too 
6. +163, -0 The kiss scene was really long ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. +154, -32 Song Joongki-ssi close your eyes ㅋ Or just don't watch TV ㅋㅋ They really match well ㅋㅋ Su & Jin couple~~^♡♡♡
8.+118, -10 Today I bet there's no one who didn't go crazy~~
9. +64, -1 Best kiss scene

• Like 1

boyfriend.png

[Boyfriend] Ep 10 spoilers, Park Bo Gum x Song Hye Gyo

Posted on Thursday, January 3, 2019

1. [+1090,-29]
Today's episode was insane. Daebak!!! Park Bo Gum is so cool!! 

2. [+993,-33]
It's insane. The masters of endings. The song lyrics came out during their kiss scene, they match each other so well, they look like a real couple. Made my heart flutter so much. 

3. [+822,-26]
The kiss scene is daebak~ Park Bo Gum, you~ Why are the both of them so good at acting? Jin Hyuk and Soo Hyun are happy, I'm happy too. 

4. [+662,-16]
The kiss was daebak...... 

5. [+271,-4]
This episode is the best. The two made my heart flutter so much and they have good acting skills. Park Bo Gum's kiss scene was daebak too. I should save it. 

6. [+228,-2]
Today's episode is insane. He said he had something to ask, and that was to find out if she has a boyfriend? And has Park Bo Gum always been so good in kissing?? Wow, the tension was no joke. 

7. [+253,-10]
Park Bo Gum took a 2-year break and his eyes are so deep when he acts.. It's no joke~!! He's so cool!!!

8. [+197,-8]
Seriously, I can't believe that they filmed this together with the first episode. Their emotions were so natural, I'm surprised. Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Gyo are really good at acting. After watching episode 10, it gives me the urge to watch episode 1 again. Looks like I have to do a quick revision during the weekends. The ending and the epilogue at the end made it a perfect episode. Kim Jin Hyuk, let's be happy!!!!! 

boy10.png

Article: Naver 'Boyfriend' Park Bo Gum saves Song Hye Gyo from a crisis... deep kiss 

1. [+719,-17]
The kiss scene at the end... Ah.. I'm going crazy. It's so heart fluttering... How am I supposed to wait another week? 

2. [+427,-12]
It's so heart fluttering that I'm going insane. Park Bo Gum, wow! Daebak, daebak! 

3. [+370,-10]
I'm acknowledging Park Bo Gum as a master of melodramas and kissing. 

4. [+245,-8]
Ahhh. Park Bo Gum is good at kissing too. 

5. [+92,-0]
A drama that stimulates your emotions. Actors Song Hye Gyo and Park Bo Gum played with our hearts again today. I don't think there's another drama with crazy chemistry like this one. My heart is still beating fast. I don't think I can fall asleep tonight. 

6. [+92,-0]
Why am I smiling while my face turns red~~~~~!!!!!!!!

7. [+75,-1]
To think that a deep kiss could be so pretty. 

8. [+72,-0] 
Wow... Dating a younger man or whatever it is. Park Bo Gum is totally a kissing master. 

9. [+71,-0]
Park Bo Gum's acting made my heart flutter. They filmed this together with the first episode, but the gap is daebak. Be it their acting or their visuals. 

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/01/boyfriend-ep-10-spoilers-park-bo-gum-x.html

This week there were some articles praising Park BoGum and his acting after Ep.9 and Ep.10. Here is one of them: 

Gentle but also clear/sharp Boyfriend, it was possible beacuse of Park BoGum

0000462560_002_20190104110728487.jpg?typ

Park Bogum with his detailed analysis on the character and his attentive acting ability is bringing out an unordinary picture of a person who otherwise can be seen in a flat view. Expressing soft also strong, gentle but also clear/sharp Kim Jinhyuk in a realistic way is proof of Park Bogum's acting potential. That's why with genuine performances it’s evoked viewers' empathy and is being loved every time.

In addition, Kim Jinhyuk's character is also the color of the drama itself. Even though Park Bogum’s Kim Jin-hyuk is the title role in Boyfriend, but Park BoGum is doing his part responsibly.

Complete article: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000462560&lfrom=twitter

ps. It’s just small part of the article that I translated, If I made a mistake please correct me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Kim Jinhyuk in Cuba :wub:

tumblr_pkskw9ekGE1rlp6d3o2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pkskw9ekGE1rlp6d3o3_r1_540.gif

Cr. junetwilight.tumblr.com

99A06C3B5C2E3E290B

Cr. @_in_your_dream

___ 

I’m gonna confess, the first thing that came to my mind this morning after reading all comments on twitter/soompi was that “thank drama gods that Bogummy's partner is married.” No need to get a headache for all those nonsense comments from shippers that they are not acting, they are in love....blah blah... I’m one satisfied and content fangirl :lol:

• LOL 5